Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chav impregantes many foids

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
article-0-0b46dd76000005dc-54_634x722-jpg.88723

Where are my surgerybuxx, tradcuck governiggers?

all landwhales lmao

The children should be thrown in a pit with their Foidrat mothers and the Chav then filled in while they are alive. God I hate those filth breeders. One big half of my family is filled with these fuckers too. They need to stop fucking breeding all the time, uneducated fuck faces.
norfpilled
TFW Norfcel

Why isn't there a law where the taxpayer get to stomp on Bastard Childs heads? How can the taxpayer be expected to pay to feed someone else's scrotum crotch goblins? This is a fucking Clown World. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I would fucking love to be a Chav. A Chav is like a british down-syndrome version of the Chad lifestyle

I would fucking love to be a Chav. A Chav is like a british down-syndrome version of the Chad lifestyle
You get to bully and mog other people and it's expected you can get away with doing that too.
I've heard Chavs are responsible for a lot of the bullying culture in the UK.

All of which are fucking subhuman

What a smug son of a bitch :feelsLSD::feelskek:

he looks bummy as hell, is this what women love?

Dont you wind up in jail not paying that much child support?

You get to bully and mog other people and it's expected you can get away with doing that too.
I've heard Chavs are responsible for a lot of the bullying culture in the UK.
nope even regular idiots will bully and are responsible for more bullying issues than those that are chavs, they bully the ones that live in council states the hardest purely because of the fact you live in a council state. I didn't like seeing that to be honest and never understood the reasoning apart from just being a prick to someone for being in a position they didn't choose when they were a child.

Last edited:
nope even regular idiots will bully, they bully the ones that live in council states the hardest purely because of the fact you live in a council state. I didn't like seeing that to be honest and never understood the reasoning apart from just being a prick to someone for being in a position they didn't choose when they were a child.
I've heard bullying and casual racism is pretty bad in the UK and even worse than in the US because everyone has the expectation that you will be NT and be able to banter.

He played through the complete financial support system.

I've heard bullying and casual racism is pretty bad in the UK and even worse than in the US because everyone has the expectation that you will be NT and be able to banter.
well most know it's a joke but there are others that get pretty irritated by those behaviours. usually ends up in fights breaking out in school, which in my opinion were pretty funny to see. It would usually be for some reason like trust issues or just simply because the other person looks like dirt to the bully.

when you defeat all the neets he appears to challenge you

Needs a ragefuel tag.