Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheating men's face shapes can give it away, study suggests

(((The Guardian)))
yeah let's see those fuckers post anything related to female sexual behavior.
But muh men are all cheaters:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsree:

Fakest news outlet ever

Masculine men have more options, so are more likley to stray. Babyfaced or neotenous men are non-sexual entities unless they betabux for decades before a post-prime washedup foid takes sympathy w/them.

No shit. Yet women deny this.

Yet another agenda being spewed.

I read “foids would rather share a Chad than commit to a subhuman.”

(((The Guardian)))
yeah let's see those fuckers post anything related to female sexual behavior.
But muh men are all cheaters:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsree:

When women cheat, we have to ask why. It's not HER fault, it's an issue with women who WANNA be faithful, but CAN'T for some reason.

Now if you're a man, you're a red flag to be avoided. And part of a problem with toxic masculinity. You need to take responsibility for your fellow men and start being better men.

"Those in the pictures had previously reported the extent of any cheating and whether they had “poached” a partner from someone else. Their photos had already been rated for attractiveness, untrustworthiness and how masculine or feminine they appeared."

Was this shit made using that "rate me" site's data?

"Foids would rather be the mistress/fuck-puppet of a king than be the wife of a pauper"

Females cheat more than males do and how the fuck does the way you look determine wether you would cheat or not? Low iq article.

More like foids would rather fuck a dog than an average male, so near yet so far your comment.

Only way an average male mogs a dog is being a betabuxer, subhamns can't even do that.

= fake news by

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back