Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Checkmate Feminist!!!!

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Untitled

I cannot believe feminism took off the way it did. What a mistake.

I cannot believe feminism took off the way it did. What a mistake.
Tbh they had no idea what male responsibility felt like, after feeling it, they wanted to ditch it without throwing away their rights. Thus you have women with the social power of males, without any of the physical responsibility and burden of one.

Useful meme, actually.

I also made note of that in the bottom right picture, showing a woman protecting a weaker man from another man, no feminist will ever do this... Only a man would protect the opposite gender from danger.
Useful meme, actually.
all my memes are OC tbh...

More memes are coming along.

Women need to be _____

memes are like that are so true

based and femdompilled

Women need to slavewage in sewers, on construction site, and mines, if patriarchy is ever to go away.
High IQ. Notice that Feminist will ignoremaxx you if you say it. Literally, they are put into a verbal checkmate.

feminist are pathetic, they want all the positive and nothing negative of equality.

feminist are pathetic, they want all the positive and nothing negative of equality.
Indeed. This is why I think WE are more feminist than feminist themselves. Most of us want woman to have the positive and negative aspects of equality, or not have it at all

Women need to slavewage in sewers, on construction site, and mines, if patriarchy is ever to go away.

They would not last a day. Back then when I startetd work in warehouse logistics, there were two other people. A man 20 years old and a female 40 years old+. Guess what happened? After the third day of work the female did not even show up anymore. Although the only task she had is to scan little packages.

They would not last a day. Back then when I startetd work in warehouse logistics, there were two other people. A man 20 years old and a female 40 years old+. Guess what happened? After the third day of work the female did not even show up anymore. Although the only task she had is to scan little packages.
The thread is getting blackpilled AF now

speaking of checkmate im playing chess

I hate these femshit weirdos.
They want alpha gl man and pretend that they dont