Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cheerleader bets a horny 17y/o a blowjob, loses, and doesn't want to deliver

Typical.
I bet he´s incel looking.
Nevertheless, whores have no loyalty even by their own words.

I already knew what the comments would be before seeing them "you don't owe him a blowjob, you don't have to do it". Yeah, who cares about her giving her word she'd do it, foids break her word all the time. They have no sense of responsibility.

"THEY ARE JUST INNOCENT LITTLE BABIES YOU SICK PEDO FREAK I HOPE YOU GET RAPED AND KILLED:soy::soy:!!!!!!!!"
It saddens me deeply that such scum (who say that) are even here. Women are pathetic but many men are as well. Imagine being an incel and saying stuff like that.

For her to even say yes to it is enough of a fuck up.

Not one nanosecond

Dude wtf, I wasn't even serious lmao I was larping and saying what IT cucks would say
No, I was referring to the people who say that unironically, not to you. I know you were being ironic.

That bitch had better pay her part of the bargain.

He worked hard in an effort just to get a blowjob, just comes to show how over it is.

>16f
Pinkwojak

I'd bet my cock and balls he's not a chad.

Reddit = Larp

Bet she tells him all the stories of her tinder dates

Obvious male pervert larp. If the slut is real, why wouldn't she just increase the ages?

I already knew what the comments would be before seeing them "you don't owe him a blowjob, you don't have to do it". Yeah, who cares about her giving her word she'd do it, foids break her word all the time. They have no sense of responsibility.
The natural out here is that she didn't say WHEN she'd give the blowjob.

When you promise a debt there should be some sort of 'date of delivery'.

Like "if I mow your lawn you have to pay me $10 within 1 week".

So if foid offers BJ you're low-IQ if you don't have a "deliver-by" date, otherwise she'll just give it to your corpse when she's 95 years old

It saddens me deeply that such scum (who say that) are even here. Women are pathetic but many men are as well. Imagine being an incel and saying stuff like that.

Giving word don’t mean anything to foids

Giving word don’t mean anything to foids
The average normie thinks nothing of lying and exaggerating things but feels entitled to have incels acting like saints and always telling the truth.

her mouth is chad only territory

I am very shocked