Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chester Benningtons wife engaged 2 years after his suicide (Linkin Park)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I love Chester Bennington (Linking park lead singer) and when he killed himself a part of me died I know it sounds cheesy but he has been such a part of my magnificent childhood with his amazing songs I remember sitting in front of the TV watching his music videos in particular I remember In The End and as a teenager I still listened to all his songs.

And some days ago I see on the News that his wife is getting engaged only 2 years after his suicide so she probably have started dating again maybe only a year after her husband of 11 years suicide I mean why don´t anyone have any integrity anymore? In the past if a woman´s husband died she became a widow and that is how it should be the same for men if your life partner dies especially when you have been together for a lifetime with children then they are you partner for life.

And all the people in the comment section saying "good for her" and "that is what Chester wanted" I can tell you if I had a GF or wife and I died I would want her to grieve for me and miss me for the rest of her life and I would do the same for her otherwise your relationship didn´t mean squad!

I also really feel bad about even making this thread because I don´t want to speak badly about Chester Bennington or his family since I respect him so much but he has been a part of my life since I was a little kid and with all the things going on in this world it just seems to be more and more shit pilling up and I can´t handle it ALL the things I used to know and love is getting destroyed and shit on by current society,

all the places from my childhood is getting revovated or demolished, everything is changing they ruin shows and franchises I grew up loving because the future is all out of idead e.g. Star Wars, Cartoon Network NOTHING is good about the future everything sucks now..

Last edited:
I can tell you if I had a GF or wife and I died I would want her to grieve for me and miss me for the rest of her life and I would do the same for her otherwise your relationship didn´t mean squad!

Is your life a mexican soap opera?

She prob got dicked a week after his death.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
In the end

:feelsrope: :blackpill:

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
In the end

Such strong lyrics..

For all we know she might have had an affair with this new guy when Chester was alive and just waited 2 years with the engagement so some time have passed, I think even 1-2 years would be pretty quick to meet someone and then get engaged.

The town I come from, when the husbands die, the woman dresses in black clothing every-single-day for the rest of her life, and doesn't ever get into another relationship, ever, period.

If a man would lose his wife, he would be mourning and struggle with suicidal thoughts until death and probably never marry again because no one would be able to fill the void his wife left. Meanwhile, foids are like: "well, it's been a half year since my beta cuck's death, time to find a Chad to fuck".
The town I come from, when the husbands die, the woman dresses in black clothing every-single-day for the rest of her life, and doesn't ever get into another relationship, ever, period.
This was the norm all around the world for most of history. Women who would not wait a very long time after their husband's death to find a new marriage partner would be shamed as whores by society.

I knew a guy that had a wife in a wheelchair, he suicided, she was in a relationship with a new guy 6 months later, engaged even.

Expecting loyalty from women... lmao
Even if she has good intentions they will always do mental gymanstics trying to justify cheating
And yeah, fucking someone after your partner died is cheating to me

If a man would lose his wife, he would be mourning and struggle with suicidal thoughts until death and probably never marry again because no one would be able to fill the void his wife left. Meanwhile, foids are like: "well, it's been a half year since my beta cuck's death, time to find a Chad to fuck".

Half a year? More like half a month.

I doubt she was faithful to him during these 11 years. The same thing happened to my late uncle's wife. She started seeing other men 6 months after his death. The family confronted her, but she said that she's still young and deserves to live life and that it's my uncle's fault that he's dead. He died in a car crash two years, and she blames him for it. Women are whores. I don't expect anything from them other than betrayal.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
In the end

I doubt she was faithful to him during these 11 years. The same thing happened to my late uncle's wife. She started seeing other men 6 months after his death. The family confronted her, but she said that she's still young and deserves to live life and that it's my uncle's fault that he's dead. He died in a car crash two years, and she blames him for it. Women are whores. I don't expect anything from them other than betrayal.
it's always males fault while foids are always a victims

JFL @ celebrity worship

He was a gigachad that fucked hundreds of women including jbs so I can't say I feel sorry for him

"well, it's been a half year since my beta cuck's death, time to find a Chad to fuck".
Spot on boyo, women are mentally incapable of emulating feelings, let alone honoring their "significant" other

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
In the end

Yea, two years seems too long for a western whore, she started riding dicks 7 mins after his death, i'm pretty sure.

You on the mainland?

Tfw will never have a woman dress black for the rest of her life in mourning of me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back