Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chick at my group therapy claimed to be incel.

Disabed_gamer

Disabed_gamer

Greycel
My mother makes me go to a group theropy about once a month for people who are going through life with disablilities . I rarely even say anytthing because even if i did i heard it all before. But there was a incedent yesterday that made me laugh at the same time filled me with anger. There is this black soild 6/10 chick there that has a simular case of mine but her arm's growth was stunted at birth. She claims that not once in her life did she ever get called pretty and that all guys look at is her arm and how she feels its pointless to even make herself look nice (as she sites in a dress and lipstick) because all guys see is her arm. The only person who ever took noticed of her was just some chad who waanted an easy pump. she didnt say the word incel but she might of well of said it the way she described herself. And im just sitting heree in shock and anger because this women, sitting here claimed to be incel but also JUST SAID she had sex before. No bitch you are not incel. I percked up and said "Well if you had sex once then you should be able to do it again" Then she goes on and on how "I just dont want sex i want someone to spend my life with. I'' never have that because of my arm.

I said. "i HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE IN MY LIFE AND YOU ARE OVER HERE COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE(chad) FUCKED YOU BECAUSE YOU WHERE TOO STUPID TO SEE THROUGH HIS BULLSHIT AND STILL CLAIM YOU CANT FIND ANYONE!?"

i then went into a mini rant about guys that would never even get a girl beccause they look sub human and how because she is a women she will be able to find anyone. I got up to leave because at this point i was really fired up but i turned and said "How about going to an incel meeting and claim that shit and get fucked bitch"

Not the best outro line but im sure the word incel made her stump. It just pissed me off so much that she claimed to be incel just because of her disability. you are a women and no matter what disability you have you will never be incel because you are A FUCKING WOMEN.

u should watch some grotesque videos... therapy is not good for incels

She never heard of juggernaut law apparently. I'm sure hundreds of guys would settle long term with her.

Group therapy should be grioup sex tb tbh

Nice job. I would've chimped out too had I heard that IRL.

What's your disability?

kek I'd fuck a 6/10 chick with no arms. It would be hot actually.

You should blackpill your therapy group.

You should have asked her to bang on the spot.

My mother makes me go to a group theropy about once a month for people who are going through life with disablilities . I rarely even say anytthing because even if i did i heard it all before. But there was a incedent yesterday that made me laugh at the same time filled me with anger. There is this black soild 6/10 chick there that has a simular case of mine but her arm's growth was stunted at birth. She claims that not once in her life did she ever get called pretty and that all guys look at is her arm and how she feels its pointless to even make herself look nice (as she sites in a dress and lipstick) because all guys see is her arm. The only person who ever took noticed of her was just some chad who waanted an easy pump. she didnt say the word incel but she might of well of said it the way she described herself. And im just sitting heree in shock and anger because this women, sitting here claimed to be incel but also JUST SAID she had sex before. No bitch you are not incel. I percked up and said "Well if you had sex once then you should be able to do it again" Then she goes on and on how "I just dont want sex i want someone to spend my life with. I'' never have that because of my arm.

I said. "i HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE IN MY LIFE AND YOU ARE OVER HERE COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE(chad) FUCKED YOU BECAUSE YOU WHERE TOO STUPID TO SEE THROUGH HIS BULLSHIT AND STILL CLAIM YOU CANT FIND ANYONE!?"

i then went into a mini rant about guys that would never even get a girl beccause they look sub human and how because she is a women she will be able to find anyone. I got up to leave because at this point i was really fired up but i turned and said "How about going to an incel meeting and claim that shit and get fucked bitch"

Not the best outro line but im sure the word incel made her stump. It just pissed me off so much that she claimed to be incel just because of her disability. you are a women and no matter what disability you have you will never be incel because you are A FUCKING WOMEN.

You should have tried to get with her. Anyways just wanted to say, for women, the equivalent of the friendzone is the fuckzone. guys only wanting to fuck. We would be fine only fucking a girl but to a women, it's devastating. you shouldn't be looking at it through a mans point of view.

You are dumb OP, you should have used this therapy group for having an easy fuck with girls without self esteem, who cares if she has already fucked, you have the occasion to score a 6.
I remember in Breaking Bad Jesse Pinckman used group therapy for drug addicts to sell drug and to score a prime 8/10.
WAKE UP OP

That happened.