Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chief keef is a ugly jungle creature looking motherfucker.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
How come he's been able to impregnate so many women?
20200704 212657
serious question. How in the world? Should be here with us.

because money is the way to make foid pussy wet. the more you have it, the more wet the pussies get. it's a 1 to 1 proportional line.

Jewish-media indoctrination. Think of all the Foids growing up today. They don’t look up and idolize important white people. The Jews feed these zoomer girls (Via Jewish owned tv, internet, and radio) from birth that they need to idolize black ghetto rappers and black football players And black criminals (black lives matter) and if they don’t they’re racist. So they’re brainwashed to think monkeys like chief keef are good looking just because they have 100 million followers

If you go on Tik tok, a lot of jb rank the races of men by their preference of looks. You’ll see “dark skin” “light skin” and “brown skin” as “races” to jb because many idolize blacks so much that they have separated each fucking skin tone as it’s own race worthy of worship. Also because it’s how ghetto people talk and so they’re growing up acting and talking ghetto

Last edited:
status, and isnt he 6ft +

Money and a lot of whites, especially the girls, look up to and idolize blacks.

Nah, he's just another nigger

Jewish-media indoctrination. Think of all the Foids growing up today. They don’t look up and idolize important white people. The Jews feed these zoomer girls (Via Jewish owned tv, internet, and radio) from birth that they need to idolize black ghetto rappers and black football players And black criminals (black lives matter) and if they don’t they’re racist. So they’re brainwashed to think monkeys like chief keef are good looking just because they have 100 million followers

If you go on Tik tok, a lot of jb rank the races of men by their preference of looks. You’ll see “dark skin” “light skin” and “brown skin” as “races” to jb because many idolize blacks so much that they have separated each fucking skin tone as it’s own race worthy of worship. Also because it’s how ghetto people talk and so they’re growing up acting and talking ghetto
This.

Shit if I was him I'd cut my dick off (he has 10 fucking kids at 24)

because money is the way to make foid pussy wet. the more you have it, the more wet the pussies get. it's a 1 to 1 proportional line.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Money does not make a pussy wet.

It's called status. That's what Chief Keef has

Cope. Chief Keef looked okay before the crazy drug use, and weight gain. Combine that with money and status = Slayer.

Attachments

• chief-keef-interscope.jpg
    chief-keef-interscope.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 91
Niggers cant be incel

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Money does not make a pussy wet.

It's called status. That's what Chief Keef has

Jesus that's what I meant. Mixed it up and thought money instead of status.

It's fucking July 4th and all of the slutty foids were at the bars today and I had to do a shift at my wal-mart and seeing all of the foids in almost literally nothing buy sparklers and fireworks with their Chads made me so fucking angry.
i see the way foids look at niggers in eastern europe, They would turn down chad for a tyrone cock

Eastern European normies are pretty ugly tbh. Fat, short, etc. No wonder foids are trying to get the big tyrone cock

Because he’s probably lying.

Blacks cannot be incel

1503507279219.jpg

he looked good before the puurp and xans now he looks 40

He looks bloatmaxxed

Complains about lookism while also committing lookism.

Complains about lookism while also committing lookism.
Lookism is an inescapable inherent trait even in utter subhumans, cope if you think you're above it just because of being born ugly, sorry gorillabro.

Never heard of him

Lookism is an inescapable inherent trait even in utter subhumans, cope if you think you're above it just because of being born ugly, sorry gorillabro.
So we shouldnt complain about it then. Right?

So we shouldnt complain about it then. Right?
Not sure I follow this train of thoughts, why? I've been shit on my whole life for looking subhuman, I don't care about dishing it out some, especially if it's at 'successful' people. Even regarding brocels on the same level of deformity as myself I will be unfiltered about this stuff, why would I not? I do feel empathy toward them because I know how it is to be bullied, but toughen up or rope theory. Does lying or pretending improve lives?

'Chief Keef' mogs though, cope at calling him a jungle looking motherfucker. He has bones, most of us do not.

Last edited:
Not sure I follow this train of thoughts, why? I've been shit on my whole life for looking subhuman, I don't care about dishing it out some, especially if it's at 'successful' people. Even regarding brocels on the same level of deformity as myself I will be unfiltered about this stuff, why would I not? I do feel empathy toward them because I know how it is to be bullied, but toughen up or rope theory. Does lying or pretending improve lives?
I guess i get what you're saying, it makes sense.