Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Childbirth isn't fucking painful, these bitches are capping hard

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Only why the pain hurts is because the bitch giving birth has narrow hips which means a narrow birth canal and would've died off due to natural selection
Technology has kept these genetically inferior bitches alive, thats the reason why we have incels in the first place, genetically inferior bitches giving birth to incels

fucking technology is the reason why your incel
thanks to modern technology 4'11 btiches could get some injections in their spine to pop out manlet sons when that pain should've sent that dwarf bitch into shock, srsly bruh who tf want manlet sons?:lul::lul::lul::lul:
thanks to modern technology some 4'11 bitch could get a c-section instead of that baby destroying that narrow canal
and after getting a c section and her narrow pussy canal getting fucking blown the fuck out, simps will line up and fuck her because muh mommy gf MILF n shiet
4'11 dwarf bitch has wear mom jeans in order to hold her organs in place after they got blown the fuck out from giving birth to subhuman sons, without those mom jeans, her organs and pussy would be dangling like sausages

Childbirth isn't fucking painful, and if you say it is then you're not an incel, you're a cuck and you need to play in traffic

"Bro my mom gave birth to me, she was crying like old yeller, she cried for 365 days giving birth me, she broke her back and her vagina spontaneous combusted, she almost passed out and saw jesus christ and became a born again virgin, child birth is painful. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Bro my great great great great great great grandmother was a tough lady back in the olden days, she would literally do pelvic floor exercises in the tibetan mountains while giving birth, childbirth is the worst pain ever felt:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Bro my aunt was walking on hot coals while learning theoretical physics while she was giving birth at the same time, it took 2 years in order for her to push the baby out of the birth canal, and during those 2 years, she was also learning how to speak 8 multiple different languages. Child birth is literally worse than getting kicked in the balls bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Who fucking cares what your mom thinks, you're incel and she gave you her subhuman genetics die fucking stupid momcucks

@Robtical @Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer

I don't care about suffering of women

I don't care about suffering of women
women can't even suffer at all

"boohoo I got some cramps and I spit blood every few months out of my axe wound"

Only why the pain hurts is because the bitch giving birth has narrow hips which means a narrow birth canal and would've died off due to natural selection
Technology has kept these genetically inferior bitches alive, thats the reason why we have incels in the first place, genetically inferior bitches giving birth to incels

thanks to modern technology 4'11 btiches could get some injections in their spine to pop out manlet sons when that pain should've sent that dwarf bitch into shock, srsly bruh who tf want manlet sons?:lul::lul::lul::lul:
thanks to modern technology some 4'11 bitch could get a c-section instead of that baby destroying that narrow canal
and after getting a c section and her narrow pussy canal getting fucking blown the fuck out, simps will line up and fuck her because muh mommy gf MILF n shiet
4'11 dwarf bitch has wear mom jeans in order to hold her organs in place after they got blown the fuck out from giving birth to subhuman sons, without those mom jeans, her organs and pussy would be dangling like sausages

Childbirth isn't fucking painful, and if you say it is then you're not an incel, you're a cuck and you need to play in traffic

"Bro my mom gave birth to me, she was crying like old yeller, she cried for 365 days giving birth me, she broke her back and her vagina spontaneous combusted, she almost passed out and saw jesus christ and became a born again virgin, child birth is painful. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Bro my great great great great great great grandmother was a tough lady back in the olden days, she would literally do pelvic floor exercises in the tibetan mountains while giving birth, childbirth is the worst pain ever felt:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Bro my aunt was walking on hot coals while learning theoretical physics while she was giving birth at the same time, it took 2 years in order for her to push the baby out of the birth canal, and during those 2 years, she was also learning how to speak 8 multiple different languages. Child birth is literally worse than getting kicked in the balls bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Who fucking cares what your mom thinks, you're incel and she gave you her subhuman genetics die fucking stupid momcucks

Pain during labor was one of the punishments God condemned on women after committing the original sin.

C-sections can leave a scar on the abdomen, and it's not just because of size. If the baby is not oriented head-first, such as in a breech baby, then they also do c-section.

Pain during labor was one of the punishments God condemned on women after committing the original sin.
God should've done more
C-sections can leave a scar on the abdomen, and it's not just because of size. If the baby is not oriented head-first, such as in a breech baby, then they also do c-section.
Damn if the baby is stuck like that, then maybe bitches should upgrade their pussy or kill themselves

Bitches want us incels dead because we can't reproduce, but meanwhile some bitch who has a body stuck inside of her means she gets to reproduce?

Damn if the baby is stuck like that, then maybe bitches should upgrade their pussy or kill themselves

Bitches want us incels dead because we can't reproduce, but meanwhile some bitch who has a body stuck inside of her means she gets to reproduce?
I mean, that's how nature designed foids.

That's why men select for females with wider hips, bigger asses, etc. because these are not only signs of fertility and that she has ample fat reserves, but also because her body can better support pregnancy and childbirth.

I mean, that's how nature designed foids.

That's why men select for females with wider hips, bigger asses, etc. because these are not only signs of fertility and that she has ample fat reserves, but also because her body can better support pregnancy and childbirth.
I can't imagine being born from a c section

"yeah my mom is so subhuman that they had to fillet her open because I was stuck inside her."

I can't imagine being born from a c section

"yeah my mom is so subhuman that they had to fillet her open because I was stuck inside her."
I mean, I was born via c-section because I was a large baby and I was also in a breech position. Mom isn't that tall either, both parents are around my height.

the only reason man loves big ass woman is nothing but what you just said. big canal, so chances of giving birth goes higher.
if they keep giving birth unnatural , in future most of the woman's can't birth natural at all.
i hope science gets to the point where they can edit DNA and fix this genetic issues ,then there would be no incel.
for example i have genetic mental issue, it can't be fixed. my therapist told me that you born with depression.

technology is the reason why your incel
thanks to modern technology 4'11 btiches could get some injections in their spine to pop out manlet sons when that pain should've sent that dwarf bitch into shock
Adding this quote to my profile

the only reason man loves big ass woman is nothing but what you just said. big canal, so chances of giving birth goes higher.
if they keep giving birth unnatural , in future most of the woman's can't birth natural at all.
i hope science gets to the point where they can edit DNA and fix this genetic issues ,then there would be no incel.
for example i have genetic mental issue, it can't be fixed. my therapist told me that you born with depression.
Most women's hips are getting narrower, but for some reason women are also getting fatter, the avg american women is like 5'3 and weighs 170 lbs
Bitches are literally frauding their hips, its literally bloatmaxxing for females, its like a framecel bloatmaxxing

Why isn't there a framecel for women, this forum isn't misogynystic enough

Childbirth isn't fucking painful, and if you say it is then you're not an incel
my therapist told me that you born with depression.

This thread is retarded all over the place

@MountainGorilla - those two positions have nothing to do with eachother, if you think its going to be easy pushing something out with the girth of a babys head is going to be painless I don't know what to tell you

@Psycho - Anybody who would pay for "therapy" or even trust a therapist with advice definitely has mental issues, but not the ones their therapist claims they do. Therapy is a meme.

You shouldn't love your mother if you're nonchad

This thread is retarded all over the place

@MountainGorilla - those two positions have nothing to do with eachother, if you think its going to be easy pushing something out with the girth of a babys head is going to be painless I don't know what to tell you

@Psycho - Anybody who would pay for "therapy" or even trust a therapist with advice definitely has mental issues, but not the ones their therapist claims they do. Therapy is a meme.
it was involuntary , years ago. i had to get certifications in order to join university.

Most women's hips are getting narrower, but for some reason women are also getting fatter, the avg american women is like 5'3 and weighs 170 lbs
Bitches are literally frauding their hips, its literally bloatmaxxing for females, its like a framecel bloatmaxxing

Why isn't there a framecel for women, this forum isn't misogynystic enough
I mean, most guys aren't really excited about flat-assed foids with narrow hips and Hank Hill glutes, either.

You shouldn't love your mother if you're nonchad
how can we? when they don't even know what is natural selection or DNA. when they think god created us in their stomach.
if they knew they are going to born a nonchad, and still they did it then yes we should hate them.
same as woman who are pregnant and doctor tell them that your baby may have genetic issues you better drop it. but they don't listen and make a monster to suffer in this chad-based society.

I mean, most guys aren't really excited about flat-assed foids with narrow hips and Hank Hill glutes, either.
Men are having sex with single mothers and the bottom of the barrel women, at this point this isn't outside the realm of possibility either

Men are having sex with single mothers and the bottom of the barrel women, at this point this isn't outside the realm of possibility either
Single moms implies that she already has reproductive success, so women being losers isn't hindering them from getting laid and passing on their genes.

I agree. Child birth isn't that painful. I have seen a documentary about a tribe in Africa once where a woman was giving birth, you would have thought she was just shitting. A normal birth without complications shouldn't be a big deal for a healthy woman. Their body is made for this purpose.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I remember watching the video about how chinese foid gave birth in public, it didn't look painful at all - looked like she just shitted him/her out