Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Childcel trait: you don't submit schoolwork

Nah, I'd always try to get it done on time.

I'd never do my homework and would just do good on my quizzes/tests.
I literally passed high school with straight Ds because of it.

Last edited:
My parents grossly neglected me and never attempted to make me do my homework to the point that I was taken aside to speak with counselors multiple times who tried to assess if I was retarded or not. I was failing all of my subjects up until high school.

I'd never do my homework and would just do good on my quizzes/tests.
this
I've always thought homework was a waste of time: once I grasped a concept, I didn't need exercise
especially language classes always have terrible exercises like "write the listed verbs in Past Simple", the algorithm is "if regular, add -ed; if not, consult the table with irregular verbs" - literally mindless exercise, but you'd have to waste a lot of time if you don't know the verbs by heart (and it's a shitty way to memorize them imho); I'd much rather have them teach me the actual usage which is the hard part, than fill out some abstract tables and fill-in-the-blank exercises; you can learn the irregularities as you go

this
I've always thought homework was a waste of time: once I grasped a concept, I didn't need exercise
especially language classes always have terrible exercises like "write the listed verbs in Past Simple", the algorithm is "if regular, add -ed; if not, consult the table with irregular verbs" - literally mindless exercise, but you'd have to waste a lot of time if you don't know the verbs by heart (and it's a shitty way to memorize them imho); I'd much rather have them teach me the actual usage which is the hard part, than fill out some abstract tables and fill-in-the-blank exercises; you can learn the irregularities as you go
I don't do it because I feel demoralised from shit assignment scores

I do my work tbh

I did it but at the very last minute with minimal effort

If I was blackpilled in HS, I probably would have just given up trying to career max. I almost did in college, but I desire to earn enough money to live somewhere nice

this
Yeah I always hated doing that sort of activity
It's mindnumblingly boring to just sit there conjugating verbs for the whole period as busywork.

It's much easier to just learn the forms by reading tbh

Was a bad student

Doing what you're told in school is low T