Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Childhood and Teenage Years is Living Adulthood is Existing

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I want to see if anyone feel the same way so I posted a little part from my journal but maybe it´s just me..

You truly live in childhood and teenage years by the grace of all the emotions and hormones, by ignorance, naiveté, hope and so much passion for everything in adulthood living ends because there are no more emotions, passions, hope, ignorance all the mysteries has been solved “life” now is just existing, get an education or a job to pay bills and food, there are no free time anymore it´s all about sustaining yourself but for what purpose? Living is over so why go on just to exist in a boring, mundane trivial world where every day is the same and you never will experience the same amount of fun, excitement, freedom, hope and mystery in life as you experienced as a teen.

A little depth into this: Childhood was obviously paradise on Earth with unlimited happiness so not much to explain there, teenage years was rough emotionally especially if you like me had depression and suicidal thoughts but I still lived! As a teenager you feel everything so intense because of all the teenage hormones, the passions are so strong you are still very ignorant and naive about the world e.g. i am sure many would never leave their house without styling their hair just for the small chance (naiveté) that you might walk past a girl that would approach you, maybe even kiss you I even carried a condom in my wallet for this very reason of course it never happened but looking back it felt so good to be so naive because it was what gave so much hope to it all.

Even stuff like video games were so interesting and I was have so much fun and be so excited playing video games with friends in my teens e.g. Battlefield Bad Company 2 now I don´t feel anything.

Playing airsoft gun in the early to mid teens with friends just the thrill of opening the first package and inspect my first airsoft pistol was so exciting and all the airsoft wars we had with friends sometimes even being 3-4 per team it was so thrilling so much fun!

And I am sure a lot of people in here have tried Cannabis (weed) I still remember when I smoked weed with friends and had so amazing times, just the thrill of buying a gram of hash back then made me feel like the biggest criminal literally EVERYTHING so was exhilarating as a teenager there were so many new experiences to discover just like being a curious child exploring the world only this is a more grownup form of it.
The feeling of it finally being Friday so I could meet up with a group of friends and smoke weed all weekend, buying munchies, watching movies, looking to see who could smoke the biggest bowls, waking up and wake n´ bake immediately after waking up sorrounded by friends and continue the day smoking and having fun.

And now as an adult no more emotions, no fun, joy, excitement or thrill life is boring and ALL the money I have goes to paying bills, food, household items and other boring necesities "life" now is literally just existing, where I as a child and teenager used to live life i now only exist I have no friends anymore they are all gone and I haven´t made any new and fun experiences since I was 17-18 (7-8 years ago) So I can say my social life ended at around 17 but i could still feel emotions like sadness and excitement at 18-19 so to be on the safe side you could say life ends at 20

Childhood and Teenage Years is Living Adulthood is Existing

Life ends at 20

I followed you a long time ago because posts like these make me feel like we're the same person...
Glad to hear it you are welcome to PM if you wanna talk I literally feel like I am the only one who feels this way I can´t comprehend how people are okay with being adult, there is no excitement or thrill in life anymore it´s just boring, mundane trivial routine to exist.

my social life ended at 12

Sad shit, man.

so true life sucks so bad as an adult. skateboard with ur friends and smoke weed all day then play video games or go to work and then come home and get high alone and sit in the dark. which sounds better?

It never even started for us, our lives end when we reach puberty.

it's because you're supposed to be getting your fucking dick wet and maybe some career success.

brb explaining to my dentist why i have tooth decay again, it's because i'm still at the 5 year old candies and lollipops stage and haven't advanced to more mature copes like romance or a fulfilling career
brb explaining to my shrink why i'm suicidal or have bizarre habits, same thing

eventually it becomes pretty obvious

I can’t realate honetly my teen years were largely shit just like my current “life”

its absolutely true. My childhood and teens were a dream and i died at 22 and been stuck in an icebox frozen in time ever since

I need a fucking time machine.

You can say that again. If i died when i was 10 years old i sincerely wouldn't have lost anything. Since i entered adolescence my life has been a multitude of frustrations and failures. If i had died when i was 10, at least i could die happy without knowing what would happen to me in the future and what i would have become. Adult life is a scam when you have shitty genetics, you're supposed to handle all those responsibilities of adult life but without any of the rewards like relationships and sex. I'm now stuck in a limbo between my childhood and adulthood, and there's no tangible way to find a way out.

Life ends at birth.

so true life sucks so bad as an adult. skateboard with ur friends and smoke weed all day then play video games or go to work and then come home and get high alone and sit in the dark. which sounds better?
Yeah I used to skateboard as a child too, spending 2 hours each day practicing.
And the honey moon phase of smoking weed was amazing just having fun without a care in the world about responsibilities smoking weed my friends and then at 17 I would like you just sit alone in my apartment smoking weed alone and eventually stop.
You can say that again. If i died when i was 10 years old i sincerely wouldn't have lost anything. Since i entered adolescence my life has been a multitude of frustrations and failures. If i had died when i was 10, at least i could die happy without knowing what would happen to me in the future and what I would have become.
This is very true although to me my childhood ended at 12 but still to die at age 10 while still in paradise without ever knowing how bad life can be, I envy kids or teenagers who die in school shootings they literally escaped the rat race of adult life.
Adult life is a scam when you have shitty genetics, you're supposed to handle all those responsibilities of adult life but without any of the rewards like relationships and sex. I'm now stuck in a limbo between my childhood and adulthood, and there's no tangible way to find a way out.
That is a big problem adulthood has no rewards at all! It´s constant hard work just for existing and for what?? Nothing at all just so the suffering and mundane boring trivial lifestyle can continue.
And funny you mentioned being in limbo I literally wrote about that earlier in my Journal I just didn´t include it in here.
Because I don´t feel like an adult and even though I wanna say that I feel like a child or teenager I really don´t because I don´t feel all the emotions brought on by teenage hormones so it´s like I am stuck inbetween being a teenager and an adult.

Legit. Potent suicidefuel to remember my teen years consisted of being a rejected, ostracized loner. (srs) I wish I had some memories to look back on.

its absolutely true. My childhood and teens were a dream and i died at 22 and been stuck in an icebox frozen in time ever since

I need a fucking time machine.
Yeah right! Childhood was so much happiness experiencing new exciting stuff all the time just constant happiness and even teenage years has so many memorable moments, I just miss the thrill of all the new things to experience as a teenager.

I so wish I had a time machine too and could just go another round in life again just to feel alive again.

My life has never been a paradise. I don’t have moments of fun that I remember. I always hated kids my age for being snot nosed loud mouths. This is the reason that I can’t connect with most people. We are on different levels mentality. The concept of happiness, kindness and accomplishment are foreign to me. Kind of makes me doubt that I will find someone to relate to.

Latter. Fuck normies

Glad to hear it you are welcome to PM if you wanna talk I literally feel like I am the only one who feels this way I can´t comprehend how people are okay with being adult, there is no excitement or thrill in life anymore it´s just boring, mundane trivial routine to exist.
No, bro, as you can see you're not the only one :feelsbadman: I'm going to pmmaxx you

No, bro, as you can see you're not the only one :feelsbadman: I'm going to pmmaxx you
Glad to hear it I have tried to find someone who is just close to missing their childhood as much as me for over a year but no one seems to give a fuck about those wonderful years in a blissfull paradise and I don´t know why.

I want to see if anyone feel the same way so I posted a little part from my journal but maybe it´s just me..

You truly live in childhood and teenage years by the grace of all the emotions and hormones, by ignorance, naiveté, hope and so much passion for everything in adulthood living ends because there are no more emotions, passions, hope, ignorance all the mysteries has been solved “life” now is just existing, get an education or a job to pay bills and food, there are no free time anymore it´s all about sustaining yourself but for what purpose? Living is over so why go on just to exist in a boring, mundane trivial world where every day is the same and you never will experience the same amount of fun, excitement, freedom, hope and mystery in life as you experienced as a teen.

A little depth into this: Childhood was obviously paradise on Earth with unlimited happiness so not much to explain there, teenage years was rough emotionally especially if you like me had depression and suicidal thoughts but I still lived! As a teenager you feel everything so intense because of all the teenage hormones, the passions are so strong you are still very ignorant and naive about the world e.g. i am sure many would never leave their house without styling their hair just for the small chance (naiveté) that you might walk past a girl that would approach you, maybe even kiss you I even carried a condom in my wallet for this very reason of course it never happened but looking back it felt so good to be so naive because it was what gave so much hope to it all.

Even stuff like video games were so interesting and I was have so much fun and be so excited playing video games with friends in my teens e.g. Battlefield Bad Company 2 now I don´t feel anything.

Playing airsoft gun in the early to mid teens with friends just the thrill of opening the first package and inspect my first airsoft pistol was so exciting and all the airsoft wars we had with friends sometimes even being 3-4 per team it was so thrilling so much fun!

And I am sure a lot of people in here have tried Cannabis (weed) I still remember when I smoked weed with friends and had so amazing times, just the thrill of buying a gram of hash back then made me feel like the biggest criminal literally EVERYTHING so was exhilarating as a teenager there were so many new experiences to discover just like being a curious child exploring the world only this is a more grownup form of it.
The feeling of it finally being Friday so I could meet up with a group of friends and smoke weed all weekend, buying munchies, watching movies, looking to see who could smoke the biggest bowls, waking up and wake n´ bake immediately after waking up sorrounded by friends and continue the day smoking and having fun.

And now as an adult no more emotions, no fun, joy, excitement or thrill life is boring and ALL the money I have goes to paying bills, food, household items and other boring necesities "life" now is literally just existing, where I as a child and teenager used to live life i now only exist I have no friends anymore they are all gone and I haven´t made any new and fun experiences since I was 17-18 (7-8 years ago) So I can say my social life ended at around 17 but i could still feel emotions like sadness and excitement at 18-19 so to be on the safe side you could say life ends at 20

Childhood and Teenage Years is Living Adulthood is Existing

Life ends at 20

Life end's at teen year's teen year's are absolute shit