[It's Over] Childhood picture of @LASTGERMAN

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★
26d 29m
this pic of @LastGerman was taken circa 1996AD, an artist used photoshop to colourize it.
Screenshot_20200830-094446_Instagram.png

Imagine being a german but not being able to partake of the finest automobiles (Mercedes-Benz, e.t.c ) that GERMAN ENGINEERING has to offer. Its beyond over. The drivers licencepill is too vicious & too brutal. @LastGerman how do you even cope?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
163d 7h 42m
this pic of @LastGerman was taken circa 1996AD, an artist used photoshop to colourize it.
View attachment 329689
Imagine being a german but not being able to partake of the finest automobiles (Mercedes-Benz, e.t.c ) that GERMAN ENGINEERING has to offer. Its beyond over. The drivers licencepill is too vicious & too brutal. @LastGerman how do you even cope?
This is actually somewhat accurate. When I was a child, I watched a movie together with my parents. A huge car crash happened and I cried because of the cars... This is a brutal forshadowing of what will happen later on in the future. I already knew...

The headline alone is enough to give me a feeling of being absolutely disgusted by it. This is fucking humiliating.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★
26d 29m
The ///AMG pill destroyed me
This is actually somewhat accurate. When I was a child, I watched a movie together with my parents. A huge car crash happened and I cried because of the cars... This is a brutal forshadowing of what will happen later on in the future. I already knew...

The headline alone is enough to give me a feeling of being absolutely disgusted by it. This is fucking humiliating.
driving isnt the only thing - there are more copes out there tbh ngl

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
195d 10h 56m
Zettacel

Zettacel

KD6-3.7
★★★★★
67d 7h 39m
Daily reminder that you will never have this:
download (2).jpg

Zettacel

Zettacel

KD6-3.7
★★★★★
67d 7h 39m
NEET? KHHV?Hapa/Quapa? Short?Dicklet? ✓ Acne? ✓✓ Ugly Face? ✓✓✓ My percent chance of attracting a bitch? 0 PERCENT 〛
I should add the fact that I don't have a driver's license and that I'm just as incompetent while driving as the @LastGerman.

nihility

nihility

Temp. Banned
-
197d 7h 41m
I should add the fact that I don't have a driver's license and that I'm just as incompetent while driving like the @LastGerman.
you don't have a drivers license?brutally over on many levels

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 2h 50m
I got a pic of him posing with his first car.
The aspie is flexing. Comical.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
adamason [Discussion] Childhood Heroes for Incels The Lounge 3
JohnWickCel A picture of a CDG cartel member. The Lounge 1
Incline [Blackpill] Just fuck a picture theory The Lounge 14