Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Childhood picture of @LASTGERMAN

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
this pic of @LastGerman was taken circa 1996AD, an artist used photoshop to colourize it.
Screenshot 20200830 094446 Instagram

Imagine being a german but not being able to partake of the finest automobiles (Mercedes-Benz, e.t.c ) that GERMAN ENGINEERING has to offer. Its beyond over. The drivers licencepill is too vicious & too brutal. @LastGerman how do you even cope?

this pic of @LastGerman was taken circa 1996AD, an artist used photoshop to colourize it.
View attachment 329689
Imagine being a german but not being able to partake of the finest automobiles (Mercedes-Benz, e.t.c ) that GERMAN ENGINEERING has to offer. Its beyond over. The drivers licencepill is too vicious & too brutal. @LastGerman how do you even cope?

This is actually somewhat accurate. When I was a child, I watched a movie together with my parents. A huge car crash happened and I cried because of the cars... This is a brutal forshadowing of what will happen later on in the future. I already knew...

The headline alone is enough to give me a feeling of being absolutely disgusted by it. This is fucking humiliating.

The ///AMG pill destroyed me
This is actually somewhat accurate. When I was a child, I watched a movie together with my parents. A huge car crash happened and I cried because of the cars... This is a brutal forshadowing of what will happen later on in the future. I already knew...

The headline alone is enough to give me a feeling of being absolutely disgusted by it. This is fucking humiliating.
driving isnt the only thing - there are more copes out there tbh ngl

Daily reminder that you will never have this:
Download 2

NEET? KHHV?Hapa/Quapa? Short?Dicklet? ✓ Acne? ✓✓ Ugly Face? ✓✓✓ My percent chance of attracting a bitch? 0 PERCENT 〛
I should add the fact that I don't have a driver's license and that I'm just as incompetent while driving as the @LastGerman.

I should add the fact that I don't have a driver's license and that I'm just as incompetent while driving like the @LastGerman.
you don't have a drivers license?brutally over on many levels

I got a pic of him posing with his first car.
The aspie is flexing. Comical.