Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Children (and even adults) view ugly people as less trustworthy

Water is wet.

The difference is adults will rationalize treating unattractive people worse for reasons purported not to do with looks while children will treat unattractive people worse because they find them unattractive.

@Ropemaxx thoughts?

Well, lots of convicted pedos are unattractive so I get why kids are in the fence.

trying to figure what its about..
is it bundy lol?
yes its bundy

"Bundy would prey on these women with a ruse, often wearing his arm in a sling or his leg in a fake cast and walking on crutches. He would then use his charm and faked disability to convince his victims to help him carry books or unload objects from his car."

i still can't believe i have a slightly positive canthal tilt but have bug eyes.brutal

Of course.
My brother and I was driving to uni one day. Students usually pile up in the corner of the main road. There were two girls.
We offered them a ride, they said "no thanks" with a suspicious look on their face.

Cheap car, we were about 20, I had a school bag, obviously students right? Nope, too ugly.
That wasnt the first time we offered people rides to campus waiting there either.

yes its bundy

"Bundy would prey on these women with a ruse, often wearing his arm in a sling or his leg in a fake cast and walking on crutches. He would then use his charm and faked disability to convince his victims to help him carry books or unload objects from his car."
Giga based :feelsYall:

In their eyes, because of our looks we are as evil as the devil himself.

My 1 year old cousin was so scared of me whenever I came near. She legit started screeching. All the fucking time. Other kids that were related to me were scared of me as well. Fucking hated being around them but I had no choice since I was staying with relatives in curryland.

My 1 year old cousin was so scared of me whenever I came near. She legit started screeching. All the fucking time. Other kids that were related to me were scared of me as well. Fucking hated being around them but I had no choice since I was staying with relatives in curryland.
You have relatives in Pakistan or India?

my 5 year old third cousin has been afraid of me before

You have relatives in Pakistan or India?

my 5 year old third cousin has been afraid of me before
Pakistan, bro. Those little kids were all cunts, crying or just scared of me for no reason other than me being an ugly ass dude.

Pakistan, bro. Those little kids were all cunts, crying or just scared of me for no reason other than me being an ugly ass dude.
they could detect your personality :soy: