Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chimerism-Chimera's?

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
This post might be... a bit odd, but I think the future is bleaker than once imagined.

This got me thinking. What if 100 years from now microchimerism and technology get out of hand and we have a bunch of animal people running around.
After, all zoophilia was legalized in Canada not long ago, no?
What if in 100 years human chads are mogged by furry chads. Twilight is popular for a reason and I've already taken the dog pill.
Finally, there's this feeling I have in my gut.
I can see it happening. I mean, this wolf is the perfect 6'6 height foids want.

Fde4715ee89d4670fe154fd6ef2be14e

It's probably nothing, but I would be surprised if a bunch a shark men cucked future chads and chad lights.

Bella is proof that women will always take tallfag instead of short muscular guy

I hope the upcoming recession kills everyone tbh.. that or nukes drop on everyone. Just end our terrible existence already.

I hope the upcoming recession kills everyone tbh.. that or nukes drop on everyone. Just end our terrible existence already.
I'm putting my money on nukes and or climate change (if it's real). Followed by that, probably another spanish flu or AI.

I'm putting my money on nukes and or climate change (if it's real). Followed by that, probably another spanish flu or AI.
My bet is on Nukes. Fallout 3 style.. except all the Sluts are getting constant trains ran on them.

My bet is on Nukes. Fallout 3 style..
If that happens, I should move to Ireland, I always wanted to play a fallout game that took place outside the US :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back