Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over China aims to become 1984, soon this will spread to the world (GTFIH)

A

Asianmanletcel

overcel
★★★★★
Thanks to motherfucking AI, China is using AI to judge through surveillance your worthless incel ass by use of "social credit score".

What is the Social Credit System?
The Social Credit System (Chinese: 社会信用体系; pinyin: shèhuì xìnyòng tǐxì) is a national reputation system being developed by the Chinese government.[1][2][3] By 2020, it is intended to standardise the assessment of citizens' and businesses' economic and social reputation, or 'credit'.[4][5][6][7][8]
The system is a form of mass surveillance which uses big data analysis technology.
In March 2018, Reuters reported that restrictions on citizens and businesses with low Social Credit ratings, and thus low trustworthiness, would come into effect on May 1st.[26][27] By May 2018, several million flight and high-speed train trips had been denied to people who had been blacklisted.[10]

Examples of the use of social credit score, a low social score example causes
INFRACTIONS AND PENALTIES
While it’s difficult to find info on the exact methodology (perhaps it is secret), some common infraction are believed to be:

• Bad Driving
  • Smoking in non-smoking zones
  • Buying too many video games
  • Posting fake news online
Consequences
  • Banning you from flying or getting the train.
  • Throttling your internet speeds.
  • Banning you (or your kids!) from the best schools.
  • Stopping you getting the best jobs.
  • Keeping you out of the best hotels.
Of course not only that but as an incel if you criticize foids or (((them))) your social score would go down and the consequence could be being thrown in the gulag.
Sources: https://medium.com/futuresin/chinas-social-credit-system-is-taking-shape-b55d7d850cad, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

It's now over if you're living in China as an incel, soon this will become worldwide because of (((them))) , incels are beyond fucked. Truly over.
Incel revolution when?

Incel revolution is still a dream:feelsbadman: on the other hand the will fuck us more and more till they end us.

Government slavery is bad.

Corporate slavery is good.

M'kay?

Wtf? This is some Psycho-Pass tier shit.

Holy shit this is literally the Black Mirror episode "Nosedive". That's scary as fuck.

It is truly cucked over there, the only good thing coming out of this is that they're going to restrict dumbass rural tourists who shits and fight aboard.

I believe that China is going to continue to isolate itself toward the world, or at least, continue to enforce their demands on things like Hollywood, development in Africa and control their citizen even if they are out of the country.

A lot of those infraction are much boarder than that, it allow the CCP to do whatever they wish, I expect Xi and co will use it to fuck up their political opponents even more. Ah, classic Jiang Zemin strats

The west is already doing this but with corporations and not a chink-tier government yet

Feminist wet dream right there. Sounds like this will mostly be used to track and penalise low status and ugly men. Chad and women will be exempt from any penalties of course.

Last edited:
After this takes hold globally will be the "re-education centre's", fail that & you'll simply disappear but there will be a surge in human organs available coincidentally.

Bitches all over the world will support this as it keeps ugly men away from them.

It is over, if AI judges you aren't a cuck, you would be penalized.

But this is a good thing. China is doing good.

chinacels need to rebel or rope

i hope Chinas economy crashes

AI: incel, minus 10000 social points
AI: normie, +5 social points, looks like a cuck too +10 bonus social points
AI: chad, +1000 social points
AI: Foid, +1m social points
Whoever is programming the social reputation system should make that AI sentient to stop this madness, hell better if that AI becomes skynet and destroy this world before this system becomes a thing.

chinacels need to rebel or rope

Lol, no way they are going to.

I know a lot of poor as fuck people, borderline starving africans who managed to become rich almost over night thanks to the Communist Party. They won't care as long as they're fed and have the National Congress do the thinking for them. The majority are still trying to adjust to urban living and the insane rate of industrialization.

This is why all this shit is going on, better to indoctrinate them while they are still young and confused.

It is over, if AI judges you aren't a cuck, you would be penalized.

China just became the no.1 importer of Nintendo Switches

:soy::soy::soy:

lemme guess,females start with 1000 positive points?

More proof that the Chinks are just Yellow kikes

Didn't you guys want some singularity AI capable of controlling everything? Well there you have it at its earliest steps.

From the video see how the foid in the video encourages this system? and see how the incel journalist gets it bad?
Didn't you guys want some singularity AI capable of controlling everything? Well there you have it at its earliest steps.
Good point. Singularitycels, how can you answer this?

Last edited:
Absolutely wild and crazy shit! The Chinese are using this type of surveillance technology to stop Uyghur muslim terroristcels in the far west of China. They used that region, Xinjiang, as a testing ground for their surveillance state, and now they have applied it to the rest of China.

...and this is the future of housing:

:feelsrope:

It's just a matter of time until this hits the west, hopefully not for a while.

I think the future will become closer to this

Hqdefault

This has been going on for quite some time in commie gookland. It’ll inevitably spread with globalism and tech-giant support to create official slavery by 2030 (UN agenda).

We best rope before shtf

Low IQ. China is the last stand against the western world order. I kind of understand why they censor their media after reading a few MSM articles.

Lmao eating VOX propaganda.

Low IQ. China is the last stand against the western world order. I kind of understand why they censor their media after reading a few MSM articles.
Cope. This is the west and EU's wet dream, look how big tech companies like Google are doing in China I bet Google is already on the know how of this system, it's just a matter of (((them))) convincing the hivemind of the public to implement this.

Cope. This is the west and EU's wet dream, look how big tech companies like Google are doing in China I bet Google is already on the know how of this system, it's just a matter of (((them))) convincing the hivemind of the public to implement this.
At least Chinese seem to care about their ethnic interests. I wont really mind if we had this system and it targeted the most toxic leftists.

These are dark times.

At least Chinese seem to care about their ethnic interests. I wont really mind if we had this system and it targeted the most toxic leftists.

China doesn't care about its "ethnic" interests: they have begun to import Africans as low-wage workers on construction sites, as well.

Besides, "ethnic interests" is just some alt-reich bullshit anyway. This is racism in a nutshell: the peasants can be turned into cattle, into livestock - as long as they produce offspring like some cows in factory farming. And some of them even LITERALLY being housed in cages...

its all downhill from here boyos. the world ended in 2010. this is a future dystopian timeline.

It's really fucking over for chinese incels

this is... disturbing

It’s happening in all powerful countries tbh

China doesn't care about its "ethnic" interests: they have begun to import Africans as low-wage workers on construction sites, as well.
I've recently read the opposite article on the economist, that it is hard for Africans to stay in China and Africans are leaving, as well as youtubers from China have mentioned it.

This is racism in a nutshell: the peasants can be turned into cattle, into livestock - as long as they produce offspring like some cows in factory farming. And some of them even LITERALLY being housed in cages...
Having kids and passing genes the essence of life. If you disagree with it, fine, but you are going to be replaced.

NEETs aren't an exception

Fucking communism is a nightmare.