Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China and the west are in an arms race. A race to see who can create the most fucked up, degenerate, hypergamous women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
White women:
- They fuck dogs
- Fattest in the world
- Tanned, fucked up wrinkly skin by early 20s. Age faster than milk.
- Chad only.
- Throw non-chad white men under the bus and accuse them of rape if those men even so much as stare in their general direction
- Vote to take as many rights away as possible from western men.
- Hate freedom of speech and individual rights more than ugly men. Want to put men in jail for saying bad things about women.

Chinese women:
- They eat dogs
- Praise the CCP. Love turning chinese men into prisoners and having their organs harvested.
- Chang/chad only.
- Competing in an all out war with white women on who can fuck over their own race the most.
- Hate freedom of speech almost as much as white women. Love communism.

2010 and beyond is all about who can create the most disgusting, entitled, fat, old looking, disgusting pile of hypergamous shit you can call a woman.

Last edited:
i dont think women arm up against each other. they arm up toghether against us

i dont think women arm up against each other. they arm up toghether against us

an arms race is where countries piss their money away on weapons they'll never use so they look more powerful

like USA vs Russia making nukes

Daily reminder to thank God I don't live in communist China.

- Vote to take as many rights away as possible from western men.
I heard about this one foid in college who said too many guys were hitting on here in the street, on her way to campus, on the bus etc

She said it was dehumanizing and guys shouldn't be allowed to approach strangers lol

My biggest wish in life is to see the day the nukes are launched

White women seem way more degenerate.
In China, there aren't any feminist portests involving naked, ugly foids.

She said it was dehumanizing and guys shouldn't be allowed to approach strangers lol
aka UGLY guys shouldn't be allowed to approach strangers. I doubt she has a problem with attractive men doing it.

the same foid probably would advise incels to "go out, put yourself out there, talk to people irl, not on Tinder"!

the same foid probably would advise incels to "go out, put yourself out there, talk to people irl, not on Tinder"!
I don't think women imagine an ugly guy when they say this. They certainly don't imagine it happening to them but to other girls instead

It's like the whole "you'll find a girl who'll like you". lmao bullshit