Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious China JBW?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
I was browsing Huawei website (Chinese version)

And I saw this picture on their flagship phone

Capture

Asian women = :yes:
White man = :yes:
Capture

I was browsing Huawei website (Chinese version)

And I saw this picture on their flagship phone

View attachment 344884

Asian women = :yes:
White man = :yes:
View attachment 344885

It's common knowledge they selectively hire westerners for brand advertising. This does not mean they like westerners per say. If you are a foreigner in China there is a special word in Chinese alphabet to brand you with and you will always and forever be known as the foreigner and nobody else even if you live and start your family there. Additionally you are nothing in the eyes of the law. You start some trouble or even get in trouble caused by someone else and you will always be on the losing side of the equation no matter what happened.

There is a lot of Chinese who despise the foreigners, especially in the 2nd tier cities. That is not to say that foreigners are not popular there. They love to have them on advertising and to represent certain brands as it boosts the status since foreigners are exotic. There is also a strict foreigner hierarchy with the USAcels being at the top and the Western Europeans close second. Slavs are not considered western there unless you fraud being from the west it's hard to tell for the average slav but if you are from Russia they can tell. Also the dating market is completely different than in the west.

When you date a foid in China she will expect to marry you. If you fuck around too long and date her for like 1-2 years then decide it's not worth it her family will very likely force you to pay them money and not some small amount but like 30.000-50.000$ for wasting their daughters 'best-years' since if you don't marry by 27 as a female there you are scum and nobody wants you. 30+ left-over women are not wanted by the local men and the local men that do want them are too low in status for the foids to want to marry them they rather rot alone and be pumped and dumped by foreign chads on dating sites than to marry a local low status beta male with no property.

There is also a strict foreigner hierarchy with the USAcels being at the top and the Western Europeans close second.
you sure? millions of Chinese go to Europe rather then USA

you sure? millions of Chinese go to Europe rather then USA

Actually I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure USAcels are considered higher status than the average Europeans maybe except the French since the whole fucking Asian region considers French their gods for some fucking reason. The reason they don't go to USA is probably because it's hard to get a visa there as a Chinese and it's much simpler to get one to Europe.

Actually I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure USAcels are considered higher status than the average Europeans maybe except the French since the whole fucking Asian region considers French their gods for some fucking reason. The reason they don't go to USA is probably because it's hard to get a visa there as a Chinese and it's much simpler to get one to Europe.
Outside EU its fuckin hard to get a visa, also UK universities are some of best, 100,000s of Chinese students

Outside EU its fuckin hard to get a visa, also UK universities are some of best, 100,000s of Chinese students

JFL I seen so many Chinese at my university and my university was a meme they must have been scammed hard to come here. There is so many shitty and garbage universities in London and they all still come and study at them. Unrelated story: One day when I was really drunk I walked into a lecture full of Chinese students and I just sat there while they all stared at me and stopped their lecture JFL. I was seating there I was low inhib maxxed after drinking and they are like staring at me for a good 10 seconds. I look back since I sat at the front row and the fucking huge ass lecture room was all staring at me (me with a triple vodka shot drink in my hand still unfinished) and I just expressed loudly 'What!?' like the fuck are they staring at. Then I looked at the lecturer took a sip of my drink, got up and left the room and nobody said anything. Fucking weirdos.

JFL I seen so many Chinese at my university and my university was a meme they must have been scammed hard to come here. There is so many shitty and garbage universities in London and they all still come and study at them. Unrelated story: One day when I was really drunk I walked into a lecture full of Chinese students and I just sat there while they all stared at me and stopped their lecture JFL. I was seating there I was low inhib maxxed after drinking and they are like staring at me for a good 10 seconds. I look back since I sat at the front row and the fucking huge ass lecture room was all staring at me (me with a triple vodka shot drink in my hand still unfinished) and I just expressed loudly 'What!?' like the fuck are they staring at. Then I looked at the lecturer took a sip of my drink, got up and left the room and nobody said anything. Fucking weirdos.
lol