Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over China's single women seek sperm donors overseas

Heflecon

Heflecon

Greycel

If I were Xi, I'd send the secret police to absolutely brutalize these whores and force them to marry Chinese men.

"Hey, there's 40 million men around here who don't have a woman. And I need a man, what should I do? Should I marry and be loved by one of these guys?" "Ohh, I know, I should bring some sperm from overseas."

let me guess only 6 feet plus white guys can donate

"overseas" is just codeword for white sperm donors from Europe.

why can foids leave the country

Asians are absolutely obsessed with coloured eyes. Zhang got cucked from distance of thousands of miles, by northwestern European Chads simply by existing.
Isn't it just funny at this point?

Noodle whores are revolting holy shit. The levels of self hating and race treachery they have reached is incredible

Imagine caring about 3/10 gooks
JFL at resorting to asian women white woman completely FOGs them

if i were the prime minister i would do a trade deal with china so that all the whitecels in uk could get qt chinese wives

Yes , Noodlewhores want white Chad's sperms to produce throphy babies.
Only HQ sperms of course:

Blonde/Brown/Dark haired
6 ft+
MD , Master Degree in STEM or Phd
Musical
Athletic
NT

Kek, noodlewhores really hate their fathers and brothers.

It's still a minority in china.

Don't they have several million surplus men? Everyone of these ricefoids probably has at least 5 riceorbiters, but they wouldn't give them the time of day.

Do noodles not know 5th grade biology? All the shit they want like blue eyes, blonde hair are recessive and 99% of hapas end up looking 100% asian :lul: :lul: :lul:

Noodlewhores: "sieg heil! Heil Hitler! Muh 1488 cite white babies blond hair blue eyes aryan master race!"

I'm down
Noodlewhores: "sieg heil! Heil Hitler! Muh 1488 cite white babies blond hair blue eyes aryan master race!"
asian women may actually lead the third reich

Do noodles not know 5th grade biology? All the shit they want like blue eyes, blonde hair are recessive

Its actually a great deal more complicated than that. Eye color specifically has something like 10 or 15+ genes that contribute to it, in terms of pigmentation produced, density and distribution, and in which part of the eye its expressed etc. We still can't predict eye color with 100% certainty.

Although your point still stands, they will probably be brown and the grandkids will probably be brown

Do noodles not know 5th grade biology? All the shit they want like blue eyes, blonde hair are recessive and 99% of hapas end up looking 100% asian :lul: :lul: :lul:

And their sons end up posting on incel forum.