Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chinese government fixes the Bible and makes Jesus stone the adulterer to death

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This is absolutely one of the most based things I have ever seen.

The original story of the Bible, the rabbis come to Jesus and bring a married woman to Jesus that they caught having sex with another man.
Soy simp Jesus doesn't follow God's commandment given to Moses to stone her to death, and instead lets her off because he said everyone else in the room has also sinned.

But here comes China, rewriting the story to not only a much more based version, but also one that follows the Mosaic Law.
Jesus stones the woman to death and says "If the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead"

Jesus went straight from SIMP to PIMP.
I know China is a piece of shit for what they are doing to the Uyghars, Tibetans, and many other groups, but they were absolutely based on this story.

That story of Jesus protecting her is actually made up I'm pretty sure. I think I read it somewhere that it was added centuries later to the bible.

hey guys we shouldnt stone her even though we are completely supposed to we are also not perfect!! no ones perfect guys!!

That story of Jesus protecting her is actually made up I'm pretty sure. I think I read it somewhere that it was added centuries later to the bible.
I'd imagine. They didn't deal lightly with that kind of shit back then.

friendship ended with king james version.
Now Chairmen Xi Jinpings version is my best friend.

wouldn't be surprised. we all know who did ((((this)))

Cucks added it. Jesus was based that’s why (((they)) crucified him

based and blackpilled

hey guys we shouldnt stone her even though we are completely supposed to we are also not perfect!! no ones perfect guys!!
wouldn't be surprised. we all know who did ((((this)))
Cucks added it. Jesus was based that’s why (((they)) crucified him

Hard to know what the historical Jesus actually taught.
He does call the Jews in general a generation of adulterers.

We need that Jesus right now desperately.

I just looked it up you’re right, it is not in any of the oldest and more reliable manuscripts.
I wonder how many of the cucked parts in the bible where added later

Last edited:
I just looked it up you’re right, it is not in any of the oldest and more reliable manuscripts.
Holy shit, that changes my opinion on Jesus then. I used to think he was just a simp.

yeah, it's a latter addition
Nestle-Aland already cuts out so much text from Textus Receptus, I'm surprised no one releases the Bible with that part cut out yet
Hard to know what the historical Jesus actually taught.
:yes::yes::yes:

This is absolutely one of the most based things I have ever seen.

The original story of the Bible, the rabbis come to Jesus and bring a married woman to Jesus that they caught having sex with another man.
Soy simp Jesus doesn't follow God's commandment given to Moses to stone her to death, and instead lets her off because he said everyone else in the room has also sinned.

But here comes China, rewriting the story to not only a much more based version, but also one that follows the Mosaic Law.
Jesus stones the woman to death and says "If the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead"

Jesus went straight from SIMP to PIMP.
I know China is a piece of shit for what they are doing to the Uyghars, Tibetans, and many other groups, but they were absolutely based on this story.
White Chad's and Stacies only worship Venus with industrial amounts of sex, so no use teaching Europeans Mosaic law or Sharia law or anything for that matter, it's futile

I also remember the story of the prostitute was also added later on.

yeah, it's a latter addition
Nestle-Aland already cuts out so much text from Textus Receptus, I'm surprised no one releases the Bible with that part cut out yet
Cause fake religious copers are out banging other people and don't want to be killed.

White Chad's and Stacies only worship Venus with industrial amounts of sex, so no use teaching Europeans Mosaic law or Sharia law or anything for that matter, it's futile
"The normal judicial penalty for adulterers (in the Roman Empire) was relegatio (banishment) to different islands, and partial confiscation of property and dowry (one half). The husband with clear evidence had to divorce or be liable to a charge of procuring (lenocinium; penalties similar)."

I also remember the story of the prostitute was also added later on.

Cause fake religious copers are out banging other people and don't want to be killed.

"The normal judicial penalty for adulterers (in the Roman Empire) was relegatio (banishment) to different islands, and partial confiscation of property and dowry (one half). The husband with clear evidence had to divorce or be liable to a charge of procuring (lenocinium; penalties similar)."
No doubt these law was only to be applied when a rich nobleman got cucked, though Roman orgies are not some secret, the Altar of Venus as they were and promiscuity was prevalent even in for the Empresses let alone the commoners

Last edited:
No doubt these law was only to be applied when a rich nobleman got cucked, though Roman orgies are not some secret, the Altar of Venus as they were and promiscuity was prevalent even in for the Empresses let alone the commoners
No, these kinds of laws were universal among societies. Even the native Indians had laws of banishing people from tribes for this.
Also, I couldn't find any information on the altar of venus.

A lot of things society didn't like were changed in the bible throughout history. There's also A LOT of details in the bible that are conviniently ignored.

That adulteress story, which is false and not real anyways, is basically the exact mindset most christcucks have
A lot of things society didn't like were changed in the bible throughout history. There's also A LOT of details in the bible that are conviniently ignored.
Like having 3 year old slave girls that you can fuck

Jesus would be ashamed that his followers have pre marital sex and eat pork. Christianity is a meme

Isn't Christianity only practiced by like less than 5% of the Chinese population?

I went and looked up the original law, and I just want to point out that the word "adultery" does not mean premarital sex. It also doesn't mean a married man fucking an unmarried woman. It specifically refers to married women - the original law is specifically to prevent women from cucking their husbands:
Leviticus 20:10
The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.

So, if two unmarried kids start fucking, back in the days without birth control, she'll get pregnant most likely. In that case, they'd just force them to marry. No big deal. Also, if a married man starts fucking another woman, they'd make him take care of her and the bastard child. Also not a big deal.

The law specifically says that adultery is fucking "another man's wife" - and it seems really obvious to me that what it's trying to prevent is a man unknowingly raising another man's child. But Jesus gives her a pass. Amazing.

The current bible has been altered beyond repair and even the way some traditional things are interpreted is different.

Religion is such. a huge cope.

That adulteress story, which is false and not real anyways, is basically the exact mindset most christcucks have
It does explain many christcucks today tbh

Jesus would be ashamed that his followers have pre marital sex and eat pork. Christianity is a meme
meme religion to complement the meme gender

Isn't Christianity only practiced by like less than 5% of the Chinese population?
I think it's the fastest growing religion in China or something.

Did you read the whole story? They were convicted and shamed about their own sin.

makes sense. imagine that bullshit stopping anyone when there's a good stoning to be had :feelsPop:

makes sense. imagine that bullshit stopping anyone when there's a good stoning to be had :feelsPop:

i cant believe you got rid of ai

All Bible versions, also the ones based on Nestle-Aland have the text in it. So, the manuscripts where it is missing have not much weight. I am more into Textus Receptus anyway.

Jesus was not any random guy. The people believed in him as a prophet or messiah at that point. His word had weight and he spoke with authority.

Meh, not like it much matters anyway since an "official" Bible was arbitrarily decided on by the Nicene Council way back in the day I believe from recovered scrolls/texts/various recovered individual books as a means to stop constant disagreements and infighting over how and what Christ insanity was actually supposed to be/how it was supposed to be practiced and even THAT didn't stop the infighting and back biting which is why there are practically a billion different Christian denominations today.

Having said all that there were of course books and probably teachings/texts left on the chopping room floor by the Nicene Council such as "The Book of Jasher" as just one example.

We need to bring back public execution.

friendship ended with king james version.
Now Chairmen Xi Jinpings version is my best friend.

Real photograph of Xi Jinping recieving revelations from YHWH to restore the Bible.

they arent doing anything to uyghurs and actually helped out the tibetans from modern day slavery/feudalism