Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese in shitskin countries vs Chinese in white countries

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Chinese have some of the largest diaspora population in the world, they're literally everywhere. When you're blackpilled it's kinda hilarious (and depressing) to look at the differences between Chinese in white countries and ethnic shitskin countries.

Chinese in shitskin countries (Africa, SEA etc): 6th generation pureblood Han Chinese, live in gated communities, only speak Chinese with each other and marry only other Chinese.

Chinese in white countries: 2nd gen hapa mongrels, half the family is already bleached, live among white people, only speak English and give their kids retarded English names from google, 60%+ of females marry white and give birth to ERs, 90% of males become incel or betabuxx.

I personally find chinese people in white countries to be extremely arrogant and insufferable, especially the young westernized generation.

Chinese people shouldn't bother themselves with any of the races. They had great tradition and work ethic. Shitty government yeah, but still. If I was Chinese I'd stay away from cum skin countries and black countries.

I have zero chances to ascend in China lol

Pretty much all western values have been destroyed and replaced with shitty ideologies like marxism and its daughter, feminism.

@ChinaCurry has the reverse thing going on

I personally find chinese people in white countries to be extremely arrogant and insufferable, especially the young westernized generation.
Nah u just need to get to know them, and u will see it's all a cope. I found them that way at first but they just coping where it's safe, look at them sternly and u see they won't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
@ChinaCurry has the reverse thing going on
Sure do, hell on earth, but these guys seem to be doing pretty well in same situation...

Last edited:
I've traveled a lot, and it seems to be true. The pozzing in the west is viral in the purest sense of the word - it infects and spreads. That's why I tell the "muh based Islam will save us"cels to not hold their breath. The globalist west is feminizing and faggotizing Islam/Muslims far faster than Muslims are Islamifying the west.

Pretty much all western values have been destroyed and replaced with shitty ideologies like marxism and its daughter, feminism.
Based

I've traveled a lot, and it seems to be true. The pozzing in the west is viral in the purest sense of the word - it infects and spreads. That's why I tell the "muh based Islam will save us"cels to not hold their breath. The globalist west is feminizing and faggotizing Islam/Muslims far faster than Muslims are Islamifying the west.
agree

Chinese people shouldn't bother themselves with any of the races. They had great tradition and work ethic. Shitty government yeah, but still. If I was Chinese I'd stay away from cum skin countries and black countries.

They are souless, they will run you over in the street and then reverse over you to make sure you are dead.
They fucking torture animals alive, they will sell you poison and call it food for a quick buck as they are as money grubbing as jews.

Chinese in shitskin countries (Africa, SEA etc): 6th generation pureblood Han Chinese, live in gated communities, only speak Chinese with each other and marry only other Chinese.
What kinda crap are you smoking boy?

Chinks in Africa marry african foids.
The nigs are complaining about that.

Deploy bioweapons over C****.