Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chinese kid is 14 yo and already a 7 foot mogger

I prefer my height to his height.

This guy is probably going to be paraplegic in some years, like the guy in turkey.

Rice and paraplegic = over

When he grows up, he wants to be an e-sports player.
What a fucking retard. Imagine not getting into basketball when something like 20% of all 7 footers in the world are in the NBA. They are guaranteed to make like $50 million minimum sitting on the bench, then once he retires he can neet for life.

"Xiaoyu believes his height may be hereditary, as it is common in his family: Xiaoyu’s grandmother is 175 cm tall, his mother and grandfather are over 190 cm tall, and Xiaoyu’s father is over 180 cm tall."

Yeah, sure. So it's to be expected that the kid is 3ft tall at 14. Nothing suspicious here.

I mean I'm not a geneticist, but come on.

Thats too tall in my opinion
I wouldn't want to be above 6'6

6 feet is short, 7 feet is the new standard

What a fucking retard. Imagine not getting into basketball when something like 20% of all 7 footers in the world are in the NBA. They are guaranteed to make like $50 million minimum sitting on the bench, then once he retires he can neet for life.
The CCP will probably force him to play nigger ball.

he won't live for long

double leg takedown side control to a kimura

Even Chinese girls want above 6 feet nowadays manlets arent safe anywhere

Esports player xd

if you inbreds read the article you'd see why he can't play basketball you stupid trash

Its over for him because hes asian

Couldve made it if white

legit looks like two midgets standing on top of each other inside a big track suit

7 foot, not suitable? Wait what, is there a fucking height restriction on bball?

Good luck with the esports & back problems there champ, greedy bastard, break me off a few inches.
His bones, muscles and organs are probably fucked up like Sultan Kösen and that's why he can't play

Humans really aren't supposed to be that big at that age

@pp183 irl
That gigachang should've been banned a long time ago.
kfknimd-gif.397868

chinese crispr on work

wouldn't call that a mogger, looks disabled

His bones, muscles and organs are probably fucked up like Sultan Kösen and that's why he can't play

Humans really aren't supposed to be that big at that age
Have him as a shop assistant then, the shelf stacka, man ain't no slacka, top racka.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back