Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chinese language is ugly

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Do not want speak chinese, is so ugly, nasal, tonal, and analytic. Help me find waifu with beautiful language, like japanese or hungarian

Or curry languages can be beautifull too

And dafak is this o_O

Last edited:
I’ll never know that language anyway

yes, Chinese is most hideous language, you ever hear dialect before? make me want to wear earplugs

no language 4 ur face

i only like chinese food

I don't speak chinese

I've never found it that bad tbh

yes, Chinese is most hideous language, you ever hear dialect before? make me want to wear earplugs
Asian languages are made of the strangest noises humans can make. Arabic still sounds worse though.

german is the best language

Most ethnic languages sound subhuman

how about Hebrew?

Last edited:
I know nothing of chinese ngl

Chinese is an umbrella language term that contains alot of dialects tbh.

It’s an assault on the ears, gobble-di-gook nonsense tbg

Yes, Chinese sounds terrible, unlike Japanese.
german is the best language
I'm of german origin and I love the language but objectively it's nowhere near the best languages. Plus no one likes it, I've asked Europeans, Latinos, Asians, everyone says it sounds rough.

Hail XI Jinping

Hail XI Jinping

It’s an assault on the ears, gobble-di-gook nonsense tbg
they should learn English or some other language, shit is grating on my ear
its literally ear rape

they should learn English or some other language, shit is grating on my ear
its literally ear rape
Tfu on english, all world should learn beautifull language with good grammar, like lithuanian or hungarian

Tfu on english, all world should learn beautifull language with good grammar, like lithuanian or hungarian
English is verbally beautiful, you can construct sentences many ways with many feelings and implications with so few words. and English poetry is some of the best in the world. I have never heard Lithuanian or Hungarian so I wont judge

English is verbally beautiful, you can construct sentences many ways with many feelings and implications with so few words. and English poetry is some of the best in the world. I have never heard Lithuanian or Hungarian so I wont judge
Lithuanian is verbally beautifull, by using mani pefffixes and suffixes you can construct many words from sam root, and care not much about word order, as all those -fixes define meaning . +it sounds clear, and with real R, not like that lisping potato-in mouth english speech

I always wandered how to sing melodies with tonal languages.

In nice songs can sound better than in talk
What I mean is, since the tone of how you say it change the word you might be saying, how to fit words into lyrics? Must be pretty tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back