Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese soldiers 'cry' on way to India border

They are crying because they know they gotta kill poor pajeet currycels en masse again in hand-to-hand combat.

They got fucked over last time, they're gonna get slaughtered even worse this time. The Indian army has moved it's best troops up there. China is going to get fucked harder than Pakistan did in 65 or 71.

They got fucked over last time, they're gonna get slaughtered even worse this time. The Indian army has moved it's best troops up there. China is going to get fucked harder than Pakistan did in 65 or 71.
Jfl look at this pajeet getting out of the ganges river. Keep coping.

lol @ the brown people civil war in this thread.

Jfl look at this pajeet getting out of the ganges river. Keep coping.

I'm white. I do like curry people though and I have been to the Punjab with a friend of mine and stayed in his village for a month. Indians are scammers and do smell of curry and they have terrible toilet habits but I like them.

I hate Pakis though.

I hate chinks even more.

Yeah sure. Just stop believing your media that's got a track record in telling lies.

Our media admitted that our soldiers died though. They could have covered it up and said no one died on our side. China isn't acknowledging anything from their side.

Not sure what the reason for them crying was but I feel sorry for them.

Nah it's prolly some Sun Tzu war tactic to disarm the enemy

Jfl at this shitskin pajeet thinking he's got the same color as me. Keep crying for your little pajeet army getting crushed by my Chinese bros. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

None of your chinese "bro" are gonna do shit you low iq descendant of cousin fuckers. Keep crying for kashmir you load shitter.

They are crying because they about to meet the Superior JBC

Capture2

None of your chinese "bro" are gonna do shit you low iq descendant of cousin fuckers. Keep crying for kashmir you load shitter.
Jfl this hindpoo dindpoo is still shitting up this forum. Go cry for China again.

Jfl still crying for China as they killed your "" soldiers "" with their bare hands.

We killed them too you fucking cousin fucker. China don't even share how many of theirs died.

China isn't gonna do shit now that its winter.

We killed them too you fucking cousin fucker. China don't even share how many of theirs died.

China isn't gonna do shit now that its winter.
How can I be a cousin fucker if I am incel, retard? GrAYcel hindpoo dindpoo, jfl at your IQ.

How can I be a cousin fucker if I am incel, retard? GrAYcel hindpoo dindpoo, jfl at your IQ.

You aren't incel, I know your mummy can set you up with a cousin to fuck you fakecel.

You aren't incel, I know your mummy can set you up with a cousin to fuck you fakecel.
Extremely low IQ but what else can I expect from a pajeet who gets his ass kicked by based Chinese bros? I bet you got an arranged marriage waiting for you yourself.

Extremely low IQ but what else can I expect from a pajeet who gets his ass kicked by based Chinese bros? I bet you got an arranged marriage waiting for you yourself.

What can I expect from abdula. India kicked chinas ass and unless china release figures those are the facts according to american intelligence. You're so low iq, thats why you decend from cousin fuckers.

Forget Energy Independance. We need China Independence.

I hate China so much.

well they know that they might never come back so it is normal to cry in that situation

i would also be crying if i was forced to die for some bat eating chinkwhore race traitors

i would also be crying if i was forced to die for some bat eating chinkwhore race traitors
Exactly. A lot of soldiers in this situation were probably forced into this situation (drafted) when they didn't want to be.
You think women wouldn't be crying if that was also the case for them lol?

But of course people have to make it about India versus China.

Jfl at this shitskin pajeet talking nonsense as usual unaware that his parents, grandparents etc were all cousin-fuckers and he can't get one to fuck because of his pajeet subhumanity. :feelskek:
What can I expect from abdula. India kicked chinas ass and unless china release figures those are the facts according to american intelligence. You're so low iq, thats why you decend from cousin fuckers.

Strong cope, Chinese are pretty badass. Like I said, they killed a bunch of you pajeets in hand to hand combat. Not using any guns or swords whatsoever. Just STICKS. CAGED at the subhuman pajeet army. All you can do is harm innocent, defenseless Kashmiris.
over for Kashmiricels tbh

india supapowa 2021

It really is brutal for them. Their women (11,111) have gotten gang-raped as well.
damn. So not only are they getting rekt by pajeets but they are getting cucked by them as well. The whole Kashmir crisis/genocide going on is insane yet you rarely hear people in the west talk about it.

damn. So not only are they getting rekt by pajeets but they are getting cucked by them as well. The whole Kashmir crisis/genocide going on is insane yet you rarely hear people in the west talk about it.
Yeah, definitely. Since honor is an important aspect of Islamic culture, if they unfortunately get raped, they keep it quiet so their future husbands have absolutely no idea about it. I feel bad about the women but also about the men that get duped. People in the west don't want to talk about it because they don't care. Pakistan should throw nukes already.

This video makes it sound like China's armed forces are better than India:

View: https://youtu.be/QUIkL-0BCJU

But I dunno if I'd want to go to war with cheap Chinese knockoffs of real weapons.

They are crying because they know they gotta kill poor pajeet currycels en masse again in hand-to-hand combat.
Is that good or bad

And for whom?

Jfl at this shitskin pajeet talking nonsense as usual unaware that his parents, grandparents etc were all cousin-fuckers and he can't get one to fuck because of his pajeet subhumanity. :feelskek:

My parents, grandparents ect were not cousin fuckers. Only muslims are fucking their cousins. Look at pakistan. YOu guys fuck your cousins, even in the west pakis fuck their cousins

My parents, grandparents ect were not cousin fuckers. Only muslims are fucking their cousins. Look at pakistan. YOu guys fuck your cousins, even in the west pakis fuck their cousins
Lmfao how deluded are you? Your grandparents, parents are all related to each other. Imagine trying to disprove science. Shitskin pajeet trait. How will you recover from this? :feelskek:

Lmfao how deluded are you? Your grandparents, parents are all related to each other. Imagine trying to disprove science. Shitskin pajeet trait. How will you recover from this? :feelskek:

How are they related to each other you dumb ass cousin fucker descendant. My parents and grandparents were never cousins. They married from entirely different places.
It really is brutal for them. Their women (11,111) have gotten gang-raped as well.

Getting gang raped by who?

Last edited:
How are they related to each other you dumb ass cousin fucker descendant. My parents and grandparents were never cousins. They married from entirely different places.

Getting gang raped by who?
Low IQ for denying your ancestors etc aren't related. :lul:

And by Indian "soldiers" and don't try to say it isn't true because the UN investigated the allegations and they were considered true.

Low IQ for denying your ancestors etc aren't related. :lul:

And by Indian "soldiers" and don't try to say it isn't true because the UN investigated the allegations and they were considered true.

The UN hates india and hindus and make shit up. You muslims have raped millions and million hindu women in India, bangladesh and pakistan. Anything that the indian army has does is nothing compared to the terror to muslims have done against non muslims.

The UN hates india and hindus and make shit up. You muslims have raped millions and million hindu women in India, bangladesh and pakistan. Anything that the indian army has does is nothing compared to the terror to muslims have done against non muslims.
No they don't. The UN is pro-India rather than anti-India jfl.