Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chinese Tinder Experiment shows Whites do 4x better than locals

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
Zzz

"The Asian man scored lowest with a 3 percent match rate, while his Western counterpart reached an 11.8 percent match rate. Meanwhile, the Asian woman received a 14.7 percent match rate, while the Western woman received an excessively high match rate of 65.7 percent."

JBW still reigns supreme in China :soy:

this is inevitable if you turn the whole world into a gigantic airport

the same way it's inevitable that we'll eventually spread some super plague all over the world

You can't really do JBW Tinder experiments in areas with racial income inequality, like Asia or Africa, because richer men are also more successful, and being white is associated with being rich, doubly so in Asia.

did you and @Yonno come from r/aznidentity?

Massive cope tbh.

did you and @Yonno come from r/aznidentity?

I think @Yonno definitely came from one of those communities.

I'm obviously not because I hate those delusional copers

Now do a incel tier white guy in Asia. I tried tinder in Philippines and had zero matches over 3 months.

The term JBW is misleading. It’s not JUST be white. Sure, white people may have better chances in places like China, but being white won’t guarantee you to ascend.

okay basically white chad get 12% in fucking China????????? nuke this shit fast please

LOL at the Stacies 65% message rate.

Leftists claim that’s because of socially constructed insitituional unconscious sexual racism that it’s outdated and needs to be dismantled.

they can enter any realm they like and “tackle” racism.. I.e. write laws that point guns at people and make them pretend like everybody’s equal and the whole “multicultural utopia” experiment is working.. they can’t do that in the sexual market. That shit is unlegislatable. Foids will fight tooth and nail to make sure they can get tall white chads and Tyrone’s, and never have to deal with any other men from more left SMV bell curves.

the truth comes out only when it’s costly. A foid can virtue signal one thing, and practice another.

Western countries like to pretend race is made up. That it’s an invalid data point to use for any research into any subject for any reason (unless it’s to hurt whites, then it’s ok)

Well duh, the Chinese foids think they can escape communism by marrying a white guy and moving to a Western country (then divorcing him if he’s not chad).

I need to gather all the ricecels here for a suicide pact

China needs to stop this, in a country with such gender imbalance you can't afford to export some more women

Proof that the aznidentity meme of only asian girls have white fever=cope

To get a modern Chinese qweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen you need to be decent height (most whites are) and decent looking (most whites are)

i could have a mask/hood covering on my face/head. hide my anglo celtic features, and people would think im a fucking asian due to my small skinny frame.
well the asian Chang received only 3%, so it must be that Chinese women are just picky in general
chinese women are entitled whores who deserve to be treated like shit
The term JBW is misleading. It’s not JUST be white. Sure, white people may have better chances in places like China, but being white won’t guarantee you to ascend.
just be tall white and decent looking. thats what chinese,korean and japanese noodles are looking for.
the whole “multicultural utopia” experiment is working.
The irony is most white progressives are in suburbs with high percentage of whites.

Last edited:
Legit tbh ricecels on suicidewatch.

why does peppermint got no matches at all? Is this new lifefuel?

well the asian Chang received only 3%, so it must be that Chinese women are just picky in general
I think roasties in Chinkland are outnumbered by males which could explain their being extra cunty

Just be white does work to some degree but you have to leave everything behind to go to a foreign country only to become a foreigner yourself. In the end, it is actually nothing but a lose-lose-siuation. You go to Asia since you lost, this is why you have to escape in the first place. You are just running away and you are participating in hypergamy, making it even harder for local Asian men there.

Last edited:
jbw may work in asia,but not everyone is willing to go live there

Just be white does work in some degree but you have to leave everything behind to go to a foreign country only to become a foreigner yourself. In the end, it is actually nothing but a lose-lose-siuation. You go to Asia since you lost, this is why you have to escape in the first place. You are just running away and you are participating in hypergamy, making it even harder for local Asian men there.

that and china is a shithole without any redeeming qualities like thailand or the phippines

am i seeing this right ? if that white brad only got 11 percent then ITS OVER for me

the same way it's inevitable that we'll eventually spread some super plague all over the world
This would fix our problems. High IQ biologycels should start developing a new plague

Hold up. White Chad, in China, gets 11.5% match rate?!??????
This has gotten out of hand. What chance does anyone else have?
Over

Hold up. White Chad, in China, gets 11.5% match rate?!??????
This has gotten out of hand. What chance does anyone else have?
Over
Just be chad doesnt work anymore :lul::feelsgah:
I dont know wether i should laugh or cry tbh.

am i seeing this right ? if that white brad only got 11 percent then ITS OVER for me
If you're here to begin with, it was over before it began.

The game was rigged from the start

Fa2

I think the likes to match rate shows something significant, because the Stacy got more likes than swipes and still not a 100% match rate. This shows that only the very top are even being shown to her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back