Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chinks will likely save the white race

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Stormfrontcels don't have to worry about muh huwhite birth rates, so much as their own inceldom in the future- and it's not via hapa breeding. With technologies like CRISPR having rapid development combined with the lack of ethical regulation regarding the Chinese genomic industry, it's very likely the Chinese will abandon their own racial phenotype to look like white anime characters.

Because SJWs run shit in the west, they obviously would ouright ban genomic editing to this degree. The rich of all races obviously want the most genetically superior kids possible, so they would abandon their own countries en masse to get around the regulations and move to China to have their superkids.

This will further exacerbate inequality, as only wealthy people would have the privilege to choose their own genes, as well as create laws to effectively castrate the poor from breeding slant-eyed fucks. The mogging inequality in China is not as bad as in western countries for now, but in the future, by the time China steps into to take the throne of the world, the inequality would be unreal.

Last edited:
the Chinese will abandon their own racial phenotype to look like white anime characters.
:lul:

Imagine all Chinese men looking like 6ft6 white Chads in the future and Chinese women looking like blonde giga Stacies

Chinks will become the superior master race in status soon, but they will never mog a white man no matter what they do.

I am learning mandarin as we speak soon I shall take the first level of the exam at some Confucius institute.

China number one ded srs I am fucking moving to Asia fuck this shit country. Fucking west is so cancer fuck this piece of shit land I rather live under communist boot than be 'free' in this world. Yeah, I'm so fucking free right now free to rot in my fucking room because the society has quarantined me for life maybe being in the west is cool if you have status or are good or at least normie looking but for people like me it is fucking pure suifuel just rotting at home all fucking day wasting my life away 25 and fucking done nothing fuck that shit I'm outta here niggas catch me outside how about that fucking piece of shits fuck UK. Heil ISIS based ISIS behead UK peseants fucking based as fuck should nuke this fucking god forsaken land with a dirt bomb though this nation is already dirty enough as it is.

I for one, welcome our new CPC overlords.

Last edited:

Imagine all Chinese men looking like 6ft6 white Chads in the future and Chinese women looking like blonde giga Stacies
what would naturally born white people think about this???

I think white men would be slightly butthurt but the women would be extremely pissed for sure... hell white women already hate asians (both male and female)

They would be confused, some might reee about eugenics.

I think white men would be slightly butthurt but the women would be extremely pissed for sure... hell white women already hate asians (both male and female)
but they'd take a 6'6 aryan CHAD gene edited chinese cock for sure

So much cope

In 100 years they’ll all look Chinese or be Hapa

Most EuroFags are already 2-3% chink because off the Based Mongolian Empire:feelskek:

Same. The white race (excluding blackpilled whitecels) is a race of cucks that deserves to go extinct

I am not sure about that. White women hate genetic cheaters
That is true. But that also disproves the blackpill. This is not the same as a naturally born dude getting surgery. The kid had no choice but to be born CHAD. I think women would have empathy in that light.

For fucks sake, just imagine a Chad speaking chinese. I just don't see women being so turned off by that they would outright say 'no.' A great fake is as good as the real thing.

They would be confused, some might reee about eugenics.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

In light of the pure nigger that was the capital riots, white people do not give a fuck about cognitive dissonance

Last edited:
Rich curries will also try to become white.

Rich curries will also try to become white.
indeed.

I would imagine rich black athletes would love using CRISPR to have jacked pure Tyrone sons AND white wives. Having non-black genes fucked Michael Jordan's sons vs Lebron's pure black sons for instance. They would be the only holdouts to keep their race (for men). I would imagine if they were to have daughters, they would want them lightskinned.

Last edited:
White nationalists already think the nationalist and race centric focus of Han Chinese is pretty based so the Han Chinese resembling the perfect image of a white person would mean them unironically taking up the position of China number one.
But mayb @BummerDrummer has different notions.

Stormfrontcels don't have to worry about muh huwhite birth rates, so much as their own inceldom in the future- and it's not via hapa breeding. With technologies like CRISPR having rapid development combined with the lack of ethical regulation regarding the Chinese genomic industry, it's very likely the Chinese will abandon their own racial phenotype to look like white anime characters.

Because SJWs run shit in the west, they obviously would ouright ban genomic editing to this degree. The rich of all races obviously want the most genetically superior kids possible, so they would abandon their own countries en masse to get around the regulations and move to China to have their superkids.

This will further exacerbate inequality, as only wealthy people would have the privilege to choose their own genes, as well as create laws to effectively castrate the poor from breeding slant-eyed fucks. The mogging inequality in China is not as bad as in western countries for now, but in the future, by the time China steps into to take the throne of the world, the inequality would be unreal.
Cope

Isn’t it heartbreaking, millions and millions of years of evolution and your phenotype evolving for a specific purpose, only to reach a point where you can abandon it out of disgust for it.
no brow ridge, no beard, flat maxilla, it’s like we’re genetic mistakes that need to correct itself.

The white race (excluding blackpilled whitecels) is a race of cucks that deserves to go extinct
V4qrdr.gif

No more white moggers

Isn’t it heartbreaking, millions and millions of years of evolution and your phenotype evolving for a specific purpose, only to reach a point where you can abandon it out of disgust for it.
no brow ridge, no beard, flat maxilla, it’s like we’re genetic mistakes that need to correct itself.
If the genomic racial editing was available now and cheap enough- I would imagine that would be the immediate eradication of the vast majority of ethnics. Very few people have the self-confidence to choose a non-white race for themselves if they had a choice. At that point I wonder what natural born whites would do if the world was pretty much white- they almost have no choice but to move onto cultural bigotry. I think racists naturally need a scapegoat or they feel no fulfillment. Which makes sense. They hate jews even though they look white.

I think cheap racial editing is an inevitability deep in the future, the question will be how much will the world change culturally for the idea of whiteness as beauty to endure? I think the idea of whiteness will hold true for millennia for only women, but the future will prefer dark-skinned men as more attractive.

Last edited:
So much cope

In 100 years they’ll all look Chinese or be Hapa
This. Chinese dudes have already been spreading their seed in Africa for a while, and starting to do so in Chinese-border regions of Siberia and Latin America. In fact, among Hispanic women, Asian guys do not have the negative connotation that they have in Anglo societies; among Hispanic foids, Chinese men have a reputation of being hardworking and rich but boring --- in other words, perfect beta husband material and are seen as a long term catch. Give it a couple of decades, when the US and EU economies continue to tank even more due to woke stupidity while China continues to rise. In 1000-200 years, give or take, East Asian features will be noticeable & normalized in varying degrees across the globe.

Same. The white race (excluding blackpilled whitecels) is a race of cucks that deserves to go extinct
Whites have the entire weight of the plutocratic elites boot on their neck. The movers and shakers dont care if your shitskin country can remain shitskinned, only that whites cannot retain their own countries. If we are so cucked then everyone else is even lowlier

high IQ Chinese femoida will gene edit their kids to be white

lmao and legit chance of it happening
based, most cucked race and they refuse to accept it. always saying Jews Jews Jews. lmao, where has personal responsibility gone?

Last edited:
Chinks will become the superior master race in status soon, but they will never mog a white man no matter what they do.

I am learning mandarin as we speak soon I shall take the first level of the exam at some Confucius institute.

China number one ded srs I am fucking moving to Asia fuck this shit country. Fucking west is so cancer fuck this piece of shit land I rather live under communist boot than be 'free' in this world. Yeah, I'm so fucking free right now free to rot in my fucking room because the society has quarantined me for life maybe being in the west is cool if you have status or are good or at least normie looking but for people like me it is fucking pure suifuel just rotting at home all fucking day wasting my life away 25 and fucking done nothing fuck that shit I'm outta here niggas catch me outside how about that fucking piece of shits fuck UK. Heil ISIS based ISIS behead UK peseants fucking based as fuck should nuke this fucking god forsaken land with a dirt bomb though this nation is already dirty enough as it is.

you are learning chinese to go to the country that eats street sewer rat for breakfast, jfl these chinese are also genetic waste.

Lifefuel literally for whites I guess. @BummerDrummer whats your thoughts.

I wish an asian qt would love me

Chinks will most likely keep releasing more super virii into the world until the proles get wise (which is lmao never) and nuke the little red empire of insectoids to smithereens.