Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill chinkwhores give sex to white chad stranger but not to aisan boyfreind

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
yikes sweaty this why u inkel, cant even spell asian properly

Broke up with her asian bf, went to italy, let a green eyed older chad fuck her in her asshole, immedialty went back to her beta bux bf once she got home, he accepted her after she told hiim she cheated like the cuck he is, asked her to do the same to him, she says its dissrespectful that he asks.

God I FUCKING HATE WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! relationship advice is one of the most depressing subs to read. You get a sense of just exactly how much women cheat and how they justify it.
worst part? The users fucking agree with the whores!

yikes sweaty this why u inkel, cant even spell asian properly
images

Broke up with her asian bf, went to italy, let a green eyed older chad fuck her in her asshole, immedialty went back to her beta bux bf once she got home, he accepted her after she told hiim she cheated like the cuck he is, asked her to do the same to him, she says its dissrespectful that he asks.

God I FUCKING HATE WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! relationship advice is one of the most depressing subs to read. You get a sense of just exactly how much women cheat and how they justify it.
the cooment sections on this one were pretty based

>Tall
> Muscular
> Green Eyes
> Objectively Very Good Looking

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The memes are real and they write themselves.

Chad Alpha fucks(anally) Rice beta buxx.

Im actually surprised with the many reasonable n based responses.

I read this one; and that was when I was bluepilled. I felt very somber; it was then I knew the world was not how it was supposed to be. And yet this was the lightest of steps taken on my journey to co.

I read this one; and that was when I was bluepilled. I felt very somber; it was then I knew the world was not how it was supposed to be. And yet this was the lightest of steps taken on my journey to co.
Welcome buddy boyo

JFL if you think race of the foids matters. Its the nature of their chromosomes.

>Tall
> Muscular
> Green Eyes
> Objectively Very Good Looking

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The memes are real and they write themselves.

Chad Alpha fucks(anally) Rice beta buxx.
Literally cucked by an Italian med chad
Bet you he unironically looked like this:
CF49CAF7 E199 4E67 AC54 AC062CFF028B

Welcome buddy boyo

Felt something shatter when I read her story, like I was empathetic to the boyfriend. I didn't want let the efforts of one go in vain. I needed to release the pain somehow.

Kek and they say Blackpill isn't real and looks don't matter.

Redpillers will say that the Ricecuck should hold his "frame" more and it's just a shit test bro. :feelskek:
“He’s not entitled to her body only chad is” :soy::soy::soy:

JFL if you think race of the foids matters. Its the nature of their chromosomes.
no its an ethnic foids chink brain to go for the closest white cock in the vinicity CHING CHONG WHITE DONG

I hope the cuck bf realises that he has bettER CHOices

Kek and they say Blackpill isn't real and looks don't matter.

Redpillers will say that the Ricecuck should hold his "frame" more and it's just a shit test bro. :feelskek:
I hv been scrolling thru the replies n have yet to anyone give her any leeway.

Beta gets the pink. Alpha gets the stink. Somehow, in a foid's mind the boyfriend should be grateful.

Most women like her don't even tell they got fucked in the ass and lie about it. Muslim girls do this and more with many men but then claim to be pure virgins.
Teheee

But yeah in general foids put out far less to their boyfriends than they do to chad. When they are with chad they let him fuck 2-4 times a day while some betas only get 2-4 times a month or once a week.

Then those soys go and say "my wife just has a low sex drive soy soy"

I didn't want to engage in it.

However, due to a combination of sadness (I really thought my story with my boyfriend was over), being in a different country, seeing other girls not minding about it... I started to think about it, but in the end I've always stopped flirting even before a kiss.

With one exception.

He was approaching 40's, but he was objectively very good-looking. Tall, muscular and amazing green eyes.

don't know how it happened, maybe I was overwhelmed by an unusual situation for me, maybe it was due to being in an exotic place or knowing I'll never meet him again, but in the end we had anal sex

But even though I made it clear I consider it a mistake and regret it, he's now asking me to do the same with him. I said I'm offended by his proposals, it's rude to remind me about it and disrespectful to ask me to do it when I straight up said to him I didn't want.

TL,DR: I had sex (Not vaginal, I'm still a virgin and I want to remain a virgin until marriage) with a man in a foreign country while I was on a break with my boyfriend

If there is champions league cup for mental gymnastics it is yours, congrat. How far those hoes go to come up with excuses jfl

It will never cease to amaze me how foids will make a person they "love" wait years but that same foid will have sex with a random Chad within hours of meeting one.

Femorrhoids are the meme gender but cucks are challenging the status quo.

They only do this because they know they can’t lose. Even if they lose that betabux they are always guaranteed a new one.