Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chloe from tv show Smallville - Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, part of Sex cult

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
She looked super cute and innocent but like Incels you can't judge a book by its cover

4267d3cqp42z4rpr.jpg

She was also part of the Clinton Global initiative, and if you read other post i made, Bill Clinton is part of global Satanic elite who flew to an Island full of Egyptian temples to have sex with underage femoids

Last edited:
If the world elites are satanic shouldn't you be Christian? The world is unfair, we know this as Incels and seen it first hand

The liberal pedo network is coming down.

Is that pizza shit real

Shit just gets crazier every fucking day. I used to occasionally watch smallville every now and again. I thought i was reading the onion when i saw this.

Is that pizza shit real

ya pizzagate is real, chicks getting branded and told to obey their masters. Only getting a glimpse behind the scenes of it now

Holy shit I always wanted to fuck that bitch because I thought she had a big beautiful smile and seemed like "a good person" lol.

Theme song for all those sex trafficked -

Pizzagate is real.

Man Smallville makes me nostalgic. The theme song seems very appropriate now

Why don't they simply legalise paedophilia then? I don't believe that pizzagate hysteria before that happens.

4267d3cqp42z4rpr.jpg

She looks like a pedo. Short feminist hair, blonde, jawcel. Would be incel back in the day, can't weed out your genes.

Why don't they simply legalise paedophilia then? I don't believe that pizzagate hysteria before that happens.

I've heard they blackmail many politicians with it to control them.

If it was legalized, they couldn't blackmail, there's probably lots of money involved with selling people to.

The Diamond industry cartel De Beers limits the supply of diamonds to the market to inflate the price (Diamonds aren't as rare as we're told their supply is just kept low to keep prices high). Keeping things illegal has the same effect, limits the supply and inflates the value of drugs, guns and sex slaves people.

Last edited:
Man Smallville makes me nostalgic. The theme song seems very appropriate now
I watched Smallville again some time ago out of nostalgia (Remy Zero's song was engraved into my mind during middle school), it's actually a very good series with a strong background blackpill theme (growing jealousy of human baldcel Lex towards superchad Clark).

Past season 8 it starts being really shitty though.

I watched Smallville again some time ago out of nostalgia (Remy Zero's song was engraved into my mind during middle school), it's actually a very good series with a strong background blackpill theme (growing jealousy of human baldcel Lex towards superchad Clark).

Past season 8 it starts being really shitty though.

Now that you mention it the Lex really just seems like a bald coping richcel jealous of a Chad. I do agree about season 8. Think they missed the mark with Doomsday

She looked super cute and innocent but like Incels you can't judge a book by its cover

4267d3cqp42z4rpr.jpg

She was also part of the Clinton Global initiative, and if you read other post i made, Bill Clinton is part of global Satanic elite who flew to an Island full of Egyptian temples to have sex with underage femoids

how to become the part of global satanic elite?

STOP ASSUMING GOOD LOOKING FUCKS ARE INNOCENT
This is contributing them GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING

Disgusting. Throw her in jail!

how to become the part of global satanic elite?

Born into that family, be extremely wealthy and get involved with that group of people.

The people who do the kidnapping seem like ex criminals, there's documentary on this guy being involved with Political class in Belgium.

Last edited:
Disgusting. Throw her in jail!

She's out on bail now, 5 million dollar bail. Some are afraid she'll get killed so she won't talk about others involved or threatened

We all know who best Chloe is

What didn't get much track in the media as those events unfolded was certain Rothschild money found in the blackmail of the sex trafficking cult. Instead, the young Smallville actress became the fall poster child figurehead for the whole entire investigation. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Looks good for a foid in her late 30’s :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back