Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Choosing signals are legit.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve heard in here a lot that choosing signals are cope, but that’s not true at all. I’ve seen choosing signals first hand. My chad older brother would get them all the time from girls.

I know we like to say a lot “if she isn’t sucking your dick, she doesn’t like you. Choosing signals are cope”, but that’s just taking shit too far.
Choosing signals are real. If a foid is laughing at everything u say and touching u, she wants your micro penis.

I’ve heard in here a lot that choosing signals are cope, but that’s not true at all. I’ve seen choosing signals first hand. My chad older brother would get them all the time from girls.

I know we like to say a lot “if she isn’t sucking your dick, she doesn’t like you. Choosing signals are cope”, but that’s just taking shit too far.
Choosing signals are real. If a foid is laughing at everything u say and touching u, she wants your micro penis.
People say that choosing signals aren't real because they don't get any and don't want to admit that foids find them so disgusting that they can't even bring themselves to laugh at their jokes, JFL

People say that choosing signals aren't real because they don't get any and don't want to admit that foids find them so disgusting that they can't even bring themselves to laugh at their jokes, JFL
JFL. Brutal.

100% this. You cannot be so retarded that you miss IOIs. JFL, when chad enters a room women aggregate around him.

wtf is choosing signals?

do you mean IOIs?

indicators of interest

brah, dont tell me youve been driving without signals?
dude, you should be quartered
fucking maniac

According to my mom laughing and stuff like that doesn't mean more than it does, if a guy laughs at your jokes and taps you in the shoulder you wouldn't think he's gay and wants to suck your dick.

If a woman like you she will flirt and make actual sexual insinuations to you or just be straight up honest, this "hint" meme is normie COPE bullshit.

Just look at how foids interact with chads. They're so touchy, look at them so much and have a friendly body language etc

According to my mom laughing and stuff like that doesn't mean more than it does, if a guy laughs at your jokes and taps you in the shoulder you wouldn't think he's gay and wants to suck your dick.

If a woman like you she will flirt and make actual sexual insinuations to you or just be straight up honest, this "hint" meme is normie COPE bullshit.

I always signal when turning!

I think its polite and the safe thing to do... Forget that it's a law! It's JUST polite to signal!

Just look at how foids interact with chads. They're so touchy, look at them so much and have a friendly body language etc
wtf is choosing signals?

do you mean IOIs?

indicators of interest
Yes. IOI’s are choosing signals. Even people in this post are coping saying they don’t exist Jfl. Watch foids around chads, and tell me they don’t exist.

Yes. IOI’s are choosing signals. Even people in this post are coping saying they don’t exist Jfl. Watch foids around chads, and tell me they don’t exist.
You'd have to never leave your house or be autistic to not notice the IOIs foid give to attractive men. I'm not even saying that as a way to shame anyone, these are the only possible ways for that to happen.

You'd have to never leave your house or be autistic to not notice the IOIs foid give to attractive men. I'm not even saying that as a way to shame anyone, these are the only possible ways for that to happen.

Yeah people here often exaggerate over this but yeah, it's subtle yet pretty blatant

you probably couldn't miss those so if you never had any foids giving you IOIs it's probably over.

Cope. Shes just manipulating you

Its hard for someone like us with an incel mind, to understand how stupid normies are. Like when I am imagining things from their perspective its really hard because i can take their position and what i would do from that position, but i forget they don't have my mind and wisdom.

For example there comes a time for one of us where we see girls giving the IOI's to Chads. And then we notice we never get those IOI's. So we then use inference to realize that girls aren't interested in us.

But that is several levels of abstraction more than a normie is capable of. Especially that last part of using inference to further your knowledge. I can't see a normies mind ever making that connection. Even if they somehow did, their ego would block it and come up with some logical fallacy to explain it away.

Its hard for someone like us with an incel mind, to understand how stupid normies are. Like when I am imagining things from their perspective its really hard because i can take their position and what i would do from that position, but i forget they don't have my mind and wisdom.

For example there comes a time for one of us where we see girls giving the IOI's to Chads. And then we notice we never get those IOI's. So we then use inference to realize that girls aren't interested in us.

But that is several levels of abstraction more than a normie is capable of. Especially that last part of using inference to further your knowledge. I can't see a normies mind ever making that connection. Even if they somehow did, their ego would block it and come up with some logical fallacy to explain it away.
High IQ

Closest thing I’ve gotten to choosing signals is foids giving me blank stares, also some foid who sat down next to me in Uni was reacting all eccentrically whenever I talked (probably because of my abnormal skull) and she even brushed my leg with her hand. I cope by saying that’s an IOI.

Ugly men don't get choosing signals from foids. You know, because looks.

Context is important as well tbh.

write a psychology textbook

can't see a normies mind ever making that connection. Even if they somehow did, their ego would block it and come up with some logical fallacy to explain it away.

"Oh, man. Chad gets all the girls. I wish I had his game."

The typical black-piller knows better than this.

Of fucking course IOI exist, but I can understand how an incel has no idea about their existence.

How the fuck do you think Chad fucks women, otherwise ? No matter how good looking he is, he still needs to receive signs of approval before initiating anything, otherwise he'd eventually end up in jail.

Last edited:

I though this thread was about forex trading :feelskek:

Of fucking course IOI exist, but I can understand how an incel has no idea about their existence.

How the fuck do you think Chad fucks women, otherwise ? No matter how good looking he is, he still needs to receive signs of approval before initiating anything, otherwise he'd eventually end up in jail.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kwerrk/lol_one_of_them_is_an_actual_millionaire/

Wait are you actually a millionaire or am I reading this image wrong?
xbavaprz63b61.jpg

If so what the fuck are you doing here? lol