Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Choosing to Lay Down and Rot Will Make You Look Like This (Subsider)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Subsider 2

Yeah, It's from a movie called Daybreakers and this is a vampire that went without blood for months. In scientific theory inside this fictitious universe, the vampire degenerated to something below sub-vampire that its own kind is found in the sewers underneath the city. This is the social reject of the vampire class in Daybreakers. Now, my point is that you will look something like this if you keep rotting away by not doing exercise or eating healthy food.

I've seen some incels who've ascended in real life and look similar to this (Except for the last picture). This is you if you continuously smoke tobacco, marijuana, eat junk food,and isolate yourself from people for long periods of time. You will transform into an actual human subsider and people will fucking run when they see you. You're already a subhuman so don't make it worse by turning yourself into a subsider like this creature here.

Chad ---> Chadlite ---> High-tier Normie --->Mid-tier Normie ----> Low-tier Normie ---->Incel---->Subsider

Looks like a skyrim elf

Incels are above chad, Incels are real people, the NPCs are all below us, even chad. We are only lesser on the SMV scale, everywhere else we are the overgods, superior beings.
cope

I'm not sure if vampires from a tv show are an accurate descriptor of what happens to humans but sure

Just gymmaxx bruh