Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chris Hansen sting 'busts' an 18 year old virgin trying to have sex w/ a 15 year old girl; Video gets disliked and people defend "pedo" in comments

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The kid is 18 and a virgin and will likely be branded a pedo and a sex offender

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA30cz88eWE

By reddits definition hes a massive pedo and needs to be castrated, but everyone disagrees

Currently the like/dislike ratio is 50/50

Some comments:

"That dude would be literally less than 3 years apart in age and you just ruined his life."

"Yup. I’m no longer watching anything Chris hansen puts out. This was just wrong."

"I love Chris Hanson and support all of his shows and everything he has done but I feel like the age difference here isn’t serious, they were too harsh on him I really feel bad for this one."

"This is a “predator”? Come on dude, at MOST it’s weird, but it’s not pedophilia."

"That guy called this pedephilia.are you serious? He said having relations with underage girls. That’s not the same thjng guy. That’s specifically attraction to prepubescent children and nothing else. What a tool"

giphy.gif

People are waking up to the JBpill

Also apparently the guy is wearing a buttplug in the video

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That's legal in most states jfl

Legal in like almost half of the first world jfl

He wasn't straight out saying he only wants younger girls. Considering 3 year age gap makes all this come of as quite harsh. I feel sad for him.

Surprised YT didn't hold my comment. Maybe it's been shadowbanned though. I could have said a lot more to that disgusting gynocentric cuck but then YT would certainly have held it.

Chriscuck

Edit: yeah, my comment got held/deleted.

Last edited:
The entire premise behind Chris Hansen's shows are sick. Only in the United States can the criminal justice system be so interwined with the media's motive to entertain.

Rot in hell pedo:soy:

Why is this seen as weird and Chris Hansen, a 60 year old fucking grandpa, fucking 21 year olds is considered okay? Very twisted world.

The entire premise behind Chris Hansen's shows are sick. Only in the United States can the criminal justice system be so interwined with the media's motive to entertain.
We burgers love a good human sacrifice. Put 'em on the fire and let 'em burn!

What normies will never admit is that this show wouldn't work if it featured a random selection of >20 year old men who fuck 15-18 year old women. Why not? Because 99% of such men are chads. The audience for the show is women and their righteous indignation. Women want to hate on "creepy" guys and fantasize about chads (for example, R-Kelly)

...and the way Hansen delivers creepy guys is pure genius. They chat on the internet, and then the guy is invited to the girl's house. Only a beta would fall for that. None of these guys have ever banged an underage girl and none of them ever will. When such crimes actually happen, the girl pursues the chad.

Girls, no matter their age, will move heaven and earth to get with chad. They don't ask him to drive to her house. She'll get a ride, take a bus - she'll fucking hike to get to where chad is.

Hansen's show isn't catching any actual "predators." He hasn't reduced the number of underaged girls who get fucked by older men by even one. He's dangling an illegal lure in front of idiot beta men specifically because he knows full well those are the men we want for our human sacrifice.

Last edited:
The US was founded on retarded puritan principles in which extreme violence is ok but any tiny sexual misbehavior is the end of the world. After feminism, they normalized the sexual immorality and concentrated the sexual outrage on pedophilia-related stuff only. Basically, men who like younger girls are the scapegoats of all this huge culturally-inherited puritan need of shaming and attacking sexual misbehavior in the modern US.

age cucks defending the ''innocent'' girls who ''do not know better'', yikes, we must defend them from evil
god it was 3 fucking year difference, if that.
muh 17yo babies :bluepill: :soy::bluepill:

i didnt even know chris hansen was still out there ruining people's lives :feelsmega: what the fuck

Chris Hansen deserves to get gangraped by niggers and beheaded by muslims

Muh 15 year old child even though you had 12 year olds working in mine shafts about 150 years ago.

HES A FUCKING PEDOPHILE MURDER HIM :soy: :chad: :chad:

I remember this. Americans are truly fucking insane lmao.
Surprised YT didn't hold my comment. Maybe it's been shadowbanned though. I could have said a lot more to that disgusting gynocentric cuck but then YT would certainly have held it.

View attachment 395049

Edit: yeah, my comment got held/deleted.
Yesterday a reddit account I was using got permbanned because I called someone a whiteknight/cuck...if more companies are now starting to censor literally just calling people a whiteknight I bet they are searching for blackpill terms and deleting any comments, can't have people saying bad things about wahmen can we :soy:

Last edited:
Eye area and facial harmony represent your "personality" according to soyciety.

Why is age difference a bad thing anyway?

What normies will never admit is that this show wouldn't work if it featured a random selection of >20 year old men who fuck 15-18 year old women. Why not? Because 99% of such men are chads. The audience for the show is women and their righteous indignation. Women want to hate on "creepy" guys and fantasize about chads (for example, R-Kelly)

...and the way Hansen delivers creepy guys is pure genius. They chat on the internet, and then the guy is invited to the girl's house. Only a beta would fall for that. None of these guys have ever banged an underage girl and none of them ever will. When such crimes actually happen, the girl pursues the chad.

Girls, no matter their age, will move heaven and earth to get with chad. They don't ask him to drive to her house. She'll get a ride, take a bus - she'll fucking hike to get to where chad is.

Hansen's show isn't catching any actual "predators." He hasn't reduced the number of underaged girls who get fucked by older men by even one. He's dangling an illegal lure in front of idiot beta men specifically because he knows full well those are the men we want for our human sacrifice.
I'm saving this post, 10/10.

Foids always look for Chad. The average cucked bluepilled redditor has no fucking idea how common girls of all ages and positions in society fucking Chad actually is.

We always talk on this forum about how Chad lives a completely different life. He is in a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. The average man has never been an object of sexual desire to any woman in his life. He may not know this, but the reality is that foids simply don't find most men, including the ones they date, attractive.

With Chad however they will go to the end of the Earth. They'll work as literal prostitutes just to fund his bank account. Never let it be said that women have lower sex drives than men. They can have as many orgasms as they want in one session and the ones they do have last much longer, and are far more intense. They release oxytocin when they orgasm for fuck's sake, forget about "post fap depression", when foids orgasm they're flooded with happy chemicals for the next few hours. If anything women have higher sex drives than men, it's just their libido is only activated for an extremely small number of men.

I remember this. Americans are truly fucking insane lmao.

Yesterday a reddit account I was using got permbanned because I called someone a whiteknight/cuck...if more companies are now starting to censor literally just calling people a whiteknight I bet they are searching for blackpill terms and deleting any comments, can't have people saying bad things about wahmen can we :soy:
Yeah I should have picked my words more carefully. "Whiteknight" is definitely on some sort of blacklist there. Man, fuck this gay ass nigger gook dyke kike word ban faggotry.

Yeah I should have picked my words more carefully. "Whiteknight" is definitely on some sort of blacklist there. Man, fuck this gay ass nigger gook dyke kike word ban faggotry.
The scary thing is that it's not even an offensive term at all. There's no justification for banning a word like that, it is literally only banned because it's almost always written in a blackpilled context.

I just logged on WoW today and some guy was trying to explain what a Ephbophile was and he got btfoed hard by all the soys, saying it was just a excuse for pedos.

Rot in hell pedo:soy:
Reddit reaction to a man showing sexual interest to any womens below 35 years old and without 3 kids from different fathers.

With Chad however they will go to the end of the Earth. They'll work as literal prostitutes just to fund his bank account. Never let it be said that women have lower sex drives than men. They can have as many orgasms as they want in one session and the ones they do have last much longer, and are far more intense. They release oxytocin when they orgasm for fuck's sake, forget about "post fap depression", when foids orgasm they're flooded with happy chemicals for the next few hours. If anything women have higher sex drives than men, it's just their libido is only activated for an extremely small number of men.
Brutal sex pleasure pill. Men will ALWAYS get the short end of the stick, at any time, in every aspect of life. Even our orgasms are short and rather impulsive and only make us weaker, and also dont forget that almost no man can handle multiple orgasms in a row without a risk for his prostate. As little as we ask, as little as we actually get, we have nonetheless to pay and put in the most effort to get it and get the blame for everything. Meanwhile foids enjoy the best sexual partners for them (chads), get much better and multiple orgasms and can have sex 24/7 with hundreds of guys, AND financially profit off of the rest. Also remember that whore who had sex with 900+ guys within 24 hours and that man from some african country who legit died after experiencing 7 orgasms straight. When you put these little pieces of information together you understand just how badly we are screwed by our nature.

Brutal sex pleasure pill. Men will ALWAYS get the short end of the stick, at any time, in every aspect of life. Even our orgasms are short and rather impulsive and only make us weaker, and also dont forget that almost no man can handle multiple orgasms in a row without a risk for his prostate. As little as we ask, as little as we actually get, we have nonetheless to pay and put in the most effort to get it and get the blame for everything. Meanwhile foids enjoy the best sexual partners for them (chads), get much better and multiple orgasms and can have sex 24/7 with hundreds of guys, AND financially profit off of the rest. Also remember that whore who had sex with 900+ guys within 24 hours and that man from some african country who legit died after experiencing 7 orgasms straight. When you put these little pieces of information together you understand just how badly we are screwed by our nature.
Men are utterly fucked. It says a lot about how shit it is to be male when you need to be an absolute fucking gigachad to even come close to experiencing a life as easy as the average foid's.

Women want Chad and they CAN get Chad. Always remember that any woman, even an ugly one can pull out her phone, open Tinder and select from a buffet of male models to sleep with, FOR FREE. Imagine if men had the same thing lmfao. That's something which has always been seen as the typical male ultimate fantasy (being able to fuck anyone he wants), and it's real for women. The thing men dream about is something all women have, and they don't even care or show gratitude. Despite having life on easy mode, despite having EVERYTHING fucking handed to them, despite being worshiped for EXISTING, women will still complain that they have it harder.

:feelsclown:

i didnt even know chris hansen was still out there ruining people's lives :feelsmega: what the fuck

His show got dropped after someone ended up suiciding over getting caught (this was back in the late 2000s)

Then a few years back I think in 2016 he started a crowdfunding campaign via IndyGoGo or Kickstarter and started producing more episodes independently

The show is no longer called "To Catch a Predator" but "Hansen vs Predator"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNUhiQ7KujY

He also got arrested at one point for not paying whoevver made his merch or something like that lol

Heres the mugshot

190116-chris-hansen-template-2x1-se-351p_59455af16d9438b7a30a0bc1db41f693.jpg

chris hansen is projecting hard tbh, imagine if a 15yo prime aged fertile foid messaged and tried to fuck him, would he say no? i highly doubt it.

that neckbeard isnt doing him any favours

In most states that's perfectly legal and protected under the Romeo and Juliet laws.

His show got dropped after someone ended up suiciding over getting caught (this was back in the late 2000s)

Then a few years back I think in 2016 he started a crowdfunding campaign via IndyGoGo or Kickstarter and started producing more episodes independently

The show is no longer called "To Catch a Predator" but "Hansen vs Predator"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNUhiQ7KujY

He also got arrested at one point for not paying whoevver made his merch or something like that lol

Heres the mugshot

190116-chris-hansen-template-2x1-se-351p_59455af16d9438b7a30a0bc1db41f693.jpg

What this guy does is just vile. And this "have a seat over there" conversations are abusive as fuck because he has all the power and is going to ruin the guy's live. They should be able to defend themselves, to tell him "so what?" or maybe to have a fair, reasonable conversation as to whether what the "predator" was doing is wrong. Because it's not necessarily wrong. If it's some guy who has a horrible life and they baited him by giving him validation and support as the "decoy", it's understandable that he felt for it, and maybe he legit wasn't going to do anything to the girl. Or in cases like the 18year old with the 15yo "baby" jfl. But no, he goes in with the police, about to ruin the guy's life forever, they have a death sentence already and they know it, and he starts talking down to them and getting condescending. :feelsseriously:

Why is this seen as weird and Chris Hansen, a 60 year old fucking grandpa, fucking 21 year olds is considered okay? Very twisted world.
nothing wrong with either men wanting young pussy.

Reddit reaction to a man showing sexual interest to any womens below 35 years old and without 3 kids from different fathers.
nothing wrong with either men wanting young pussy.
Not certain if you were a fan of him back then but commenters on the blog of PUA Heartiste used to say there's nothing better than "yohoti" younger, hotter, tighter pussy.
And Tom Leykis used to say that the cure for ED is YG (young girls) :forcedsmile:

I don't necessarily subscribe to those views ofc but that's what I remember them saying and posting.

I just logged on WoW today and some guy was trying to explain what a Ephbophile was and he got btfoed hard by all the soys, saying it was just a excuse for pedos.
So now soys think it's bad to like legal aged women?
JFL

I'm saving this post, 10/10.

Foids always look for Chad. The average cucked bluepilled redditor has no fucking idea how common girls of all ages and positions in society fucking Chad actually is.

We always talk on this forum about how Chad lives a completely different life. He is in a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. The average man has never been an object of sexual desire to any woman in his life. He may not know this, but the reality is that foids simply don't find most men, including the ones they date, attractive.

100% legit

I used to talk to a """femcel""" who told me she masturbated a lot. After every orgasm she just wanted more. Women don't feel tired, sad, weird or guilty after their orgasms.

Meanwhile since we have to release a seed with precious proteins and micronutrients our brain doesn't want us orgasming too often, especially if it's not during sex. There's no penalty for women because orgasming doesn't cost their body anything

I wish they'd do some of these for foids. They'd take more effort but could be easily done. Just swipe on Tinder with a young looking chad and say he's 14. Tons of women would be down meet and fuck.

OVER For PEDOcels
Someone Invite Him Here
In most states that's perfectly legal and protected under the Romeo and Juliet laws.
He's a male tho in a gynocentric soyciety

Last edited:
if i was in one such video i would kill hansen immediately

Men are utterly fucked. It says a lot about how shit it is to be male when you need to be an absolute fucking gigachad to even come close to experiencing a life as easy as the average foid's.

Women want Chad and they CAN get Chad. Always remember that any woman, even an ugly one can pull out her phone, open Tinder and select from a buffet of male models to sleep with, FOR FREE. Imagine if men had the same thing lmfao. That's something which has always been seen as the typical male ultimate fantasy (being able to fuck anyone he wants), and it's real for women. The thing men dream about is something all women have, and they don't even care or show gratitude. Despite having life on easy mode, despite having EVERYTHING fucking handed to them, despite being worshiped for EXISTING, women will still complain that they have it harder.

:feelsclown:
Clown Wrld
if i was in one such video i would kill hansen immediately

Surprised he's getting pushback in the comments.

muh 17yo babies :bluepill: :soy::bluepill:

It's beyond me how any teenager is still considered a small kid by normies when biologically speaking you become an adult when puberty starts. Jfl.

It's beyond me how any teenager is still considered a small kid by normies when biologically speaking you become an adult when puberty starts. Jfl.
they're retarded tbh

the older chris hansen gets, the more crazy he becomes.

Giga IQ

I hope they both live miserable lives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back