Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chris Hansen sting 'busts' an 18 year old virgin trying to have sex w/ a 15 year old girl; Video gets disliked and people defend "pedo" in comments

I wish they'd do some of these for foids. They'd take more effort but could be easily done. Just swipe on Tinder with a young looking chad and say he's 14. Tons of women would be down meet and fuck.
someone here should chadfish and say they'e 14

I wish they'd do some of these for foids. They'd take more effort but could be easily done. Just swipe on Tinder with a young looking chad and say he's 14. Tons of women would be down meet and fuck.

If he was Chad it would be a high school romance.

Someone give me a young looking enough chad who uploads to their instagram story regularly and I will.
alright im gonna do this for you but only if you post it on a particularly soy subreddit and show us the reactions

Ya'll glowniggers making me nervous with these b8 threads

Someone give me a young looking enough chad who uploads to their instagram story regularly and I will.
this took way too fucking long on bitchstagram but i found the perfect profile and he's 16, better make his age 14 though just to really nail the point home, 14 year old chads look like this anyway. you better use this. ravensdarksoul is his username JFL
5 incels 29 bluepillers. how can they disagree with this one

this took way too fucking long on bitchstagram but i found the perfect profile and he's 16, better make his age 14 though just to really nail the point home, 14 year old chads look like this anyway. you better use this. ravensdarksoul is his username JFL
5 incels 29 bluepillers. how can they disagree with this one
Perfect. I need to get a new snxp and already spunked my neetbux. Will report back in a couple of weeks.

His videos were always bad. If the guys are so evil and bad, why does he never let the girl for example say she changed her opinion, feels uncomfortable and doesn't want to have sex after all to see what happens? Surely him catching rapists would be great for ratings. I really want to know if even a single guy would have tried to rape her. Probably not.

The longer you treat ppl like children the more stunted & juvenile they'll be as "adults".

it’s nothing new for Chris to be this soy, in 2005 he did the same sort of thing to a lot of young currycels and a schizocel too

It's funny because the 15 year old girl probably had multiple relationships already, while he's a virgin

We burgers love a good human sacrifice. Put 'em on the fire and let 'em burn!

What normies will never admit is that this show wouldn't work if it featured a random selection of >20 year old men who fuck 15-18 year old women. Why not? Because 99% of such men are chads. The audience for the show is women and their righteous indignation. Women want to hate on "creepy" guys and fantasize about chads (for example, R-Kelly)

...and the way Hansen delivers creepy guys is pure genius. They chat on the internet, and then the guy is invited to the girl's house. Only a beta would fall for that. None of these guys have ever banged an underage girl and none of them ever will. When such crimes actually happen, the girl pursues the chad.

Girls, no matter their age, will move heaven and earth to get with chad. They don't ask him to drive to her house. She'll get a ride, take a bus - she'll fucking hike to get to where chad is.

Hansen's show isn't catching any actual "predators." He hasn't reduced the number of underaged girls who get fucked by older men by even one. He's dangling an illegal lure in front of idiot beta men specifically because he knows full well those are the men we want for our human sacrifice.

We burgers love a good human sacrifice. Put 'em on the fire and let 'em burn!

What normies will never admit is that this show wouldn't work if it featured a random selection of >20 year old men who fuck 15-18 year old women. Why not? Because 99% of such men are chads. The audience for the show is women and their righteous indignation. Women want to hate on "creepy" guys and fantasize about chads (for example, R-Kelly)

...and the way Hansen delivers creepy guys is pure genius. They chat on the internet, and then the guy is invited to the girl's house. Only a beta would fall for that. None of these guys have ever banged an underage girl and none of them ever will. When such crimes actually happen, the girl pursues the chad.

Girls, no matter their age, will move heaven and earth to get with chad. They don't ask him to drive to her house. She'll get a ride, take a bus - she'll fucking hike to get to where chad is.

Hansen's show isn't catching any actual "predators." He hasn't reduced the number of underaged girls who get fucked by older men by even one. He's dangling an illegal lure in front of idiot beta men specifically because he knows full well those are the men we want for our human sacrifice.

"Look, I had a father who was overweight. I get it..." Whaaaaaaat???

What kind of cucked shit is this? This guy's life got ruined just because of a 3 year age gap. (There were plenty of guys at my high school who were 18, fyi)

If Chris Hansen actually cared about protecting people from "predators" he'd go after actual pedos, but all he cares about is stroking his own ego and earning fame. Because of him, this poor guy probably lost all of his friends and will never be able to get a job anywhere.

wow I didn't know CH had a new show. "Have a Seat" = HAS

I hate that the defenses are for how far "apart" they are in age.

If it's acceptable for a 15 year old guy to fuck a 15 year old girl then it's acceptable for a 95 year old guy to fuck her as well
90s guy's dick isn't any larger and he's probably going to be gentler and safer about it

Odds are the foid won't consent to that which is why we have anti-rape laws.

imagine destroying the life of some 18 yo for wanting to fuck a 15 yo, pretty sure this shit is intended because prison labour is cheap af and literally slavery LOL

Why always men he goes after?

His life was ruined over him chasing teen love, just do Chris can get some cheap views on youtube

Why does America have so many retared laws?

He's had to resort to shit like this because he and his show are nowhere near as relevant as they were 2-3 years ago. He's just desperate, I heard at some point a few months ago the guy was gonna get evicted out of his house for tax evasion of something, he was dirt poor.

He's had to resort to shit like this because he and his show are nowhere near as relevant as they were 2-3 years ago. He's just desperate, I heard at some point a few months ago the guy was gonna get evicted out of his house for tax evasion of something, he was dirt poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back