Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chris Watts "American Murder" Netflix documentary, having the perfect life isn't enough for Chad

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Watching this new Chris Watts documentary, this is the guy in Colorado who killed his wife and two girls because he had a side chick.

It just pisses me off because this guy absolutely had it all. Good looking wife who seemed genuinely nice, and two sweet children, a gigantic house, good jobs. What more could the guy want? He had the perfect life and that's not enough for him.

It's like Chad is just like a female who can't be satisfied. He had some side chick and wanted to flee with and he was willing to murder his whole family to be with her.

He even gets fan mail, women gushing over him and want to be with him. Even after murdering his family and disposing their bodies like trash and being convicted to life in prison, this asshole has more SMV than this forum combined.

I just don't get it. How can this psychopath have so much success in life and it not be enough. And how can women's personality detectors be so obviously misaligned that this kind of guy is who they want?

Watching this new Chris Watts documentary, this is the guy in Colorado who killed his wife and two girls because he had a side chick.

It just pisses me off because this guy absolutely had it all. Good looking wife who seemed genuinely nice, and two sweet children, a gigantic house, good jobs. What more could the guy want? He had the perfect life and that's not enough for him.

It's like Chad is just like a female who can't be satisfied. He had some side chick and wanted to flee with and he was willing to murder his whole family to be with her.

He even gets fan mail, women gushing over him and want to be with him. Even after murdering his family and disposing their bodies like trash and being convicted to life in prison, this asshole has more SMV than this forum combined.

I just don't get it. How can this psychopath have so much success in life and it not be enough. And how can women's personality detectors be so obviously misaligned that this kind of guy is who they want?

View: https://voca.ro/3FZE7FMdDoo

> killed 3 foids
Well that's pretty based.

Chris Watts actually was an obese low 3/10 that ascended.
Chris watts3 2000

And I believe he has been even fatter than on this picture.

On his arrest picture, you can see that he has undergone loose skin reduction surgery.

Screenshot from 2021 04 10 22 56 50

I guess that once he reached chad level his family was the last obstacle between him and an hypergamic chad life. That's why he eliminated them.

i can understand wanting to trade in an aging hag for a newer model

Chris Watts actually was an obese low 3/10 that ascended.
View attachment 432568
And I believe he has been even fatter than on this picture.

On his arrest picture, you can see that he has undergone loose skin reduction surgery.

View attachment 432569

I guess that once he reached chad level his family was the last obstacle between him and an hypergamic chad life. That's why he eliminated them.
That actually makes some sense, he wasnt used to getting attention from women. His pregnant bitch of a wife was being an annoying twat all the time, and all of a suddent this other chick wants to fuck.

Oh well at least the bitch is dead.

That actually makes some sense, he wasnt used to getting attention from women. His pregnant bitch of a wife was being an annoying twat all the time, and all of a suddent this other chick wants to fuck.

Oh well at least the bitch is dead.
What is better is that those daughters are dead. I'm pleased they're dead because they would have turned into leftist whores.

Where is Chad all I see is a high tier normie

I know foids are obsessed with this case. Idk much about the details other than he killed his family because he had a side chick. Pretty fucked up.
Where is Chad all I see is a high tier normie
Just normie imo

Last edited:
He proves that getting married is cucked nowadays. He wasted his potential of being able to pump and dump all the foids he could get and decided to settle down.

I don’t see a Chad anywhere, just a normie that didn’t get enuff female attention in his youth

I don’t see a Chad anywhere, just a normie that didn’t get enuff female attention in his youth
You're right. I just looked him up and more of an above average normie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back