Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment @Christcels: Ask your priest/pastor/church elderly/chaplain/minister, what you should do with the burning desire you have.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Or you ask for a hypothetical person who has this and cannot find a spouse.
Needs a bit low inhibition, but when you have no doubt that this isn't sinful to ask, then you have nothing to fear.
The new local female pastor of the same age as me, I never would ask about.

@Hate_my_life
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer

I've given up on marriage on this day and age. I already know what to do. Pray, fast and flee (avoid being alone at night on the computer for instance; I've been going to bed early).

female pastor
1 Timothy 2:11-12 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

they'll probably tell you to become a monk or something, which is actually not a bad idea

I've given up on marriage on this day and age. I already know what to do. Pray, fast and flee (avoid being alone at night on the computer for instance; I've been going to bed early).

1 Timothy 2:11-12 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Yeah, I also didn't go often to church since she is her. There are other problems with her too, I hope she don't get this position fix. (she is on test currently)

About the verse on flee the temptations I didn't thought yet, but nonetheless Paul said get married, when you have burning desire. It would be quite interesting how churches handle the Incel problem with scripture.

Yeah, I also didn't go often to church since she is her. There are other problems with her too, I hope she don't get this position fix. (she is on test currently)
I'd advise you to go to a church that doesn't allow women to be pastors. It's extremely clear in the scriptures that such thing isn't allowed and doing it shows that that church values modern values and secular political correctness/feminism over God's word.

The best denomination out there AFAIK is Fundamentalist Independent Baptists, but it might be difficult to find a church from that denomination depending on your location.

About the verse on flee the temptations I didn't thought yet, but nonetheless Paul said get married, when you have burning desire. It would be quite interesting how churches handle the Incel problem with scripture.
Marriage has unfortunately become a joke in the west. It's not even the incel/can't find a wife problem, it's the no authority over your wife, no-fault divorce, courts rigged against men, adultery not being a crime, false accusations, marital rape, etc etc etc problems. Marrying is basically giving a crapload of power to your wife and praying everyday that she doesn't abuse it when she's not in her correct position in society or in your marriage.

I believe the rapture is coming real soon though. I hope we can get out soon, brother.

i have noticed that most of my desire for women is caused by the devil.when i pray the rosary and have a decent prayer schedule my temptations are reduced by a lot.the desire is still there but i can forget women exist for a good part of the day.still i do feel times of spiritual desolation and there my temptations for women go through the roof and i can barely think about anything that isn't sex and marriage.

still the lord always gives the necessary graces to not sin.so if you sin,it's your fault.

Amazon product ASIN 0824522915View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Discernment-Spirits-Ignatian-Everyday-Living/dp/0824522915

you should read this book.it might help.

priests can't help with inceldom for the most part but wise spiritual man can help with chastity,so there is that.a lot of what you feel in terms of lust/desire can be stopped with enough prayer and spiritual discernment.

if you can get money africamaxxing/seamaxxing is a possibility.decent christrian/catholic countries not fully destroyed by advanced techonology and immigration.

One of my Chaplains I talk with is an oldcel who somehow (gift from god?) acquired a much much younger wife than him. And she’s not ugly. I always think it would be interesting to have known him before he had her. Either way he’s a nice dude; and no not good looking or rich.

i have noticed that most of my desire for women is caused by the devil.when i pray the rosary and have a decent prayer schedule my temptations are reduced by a lot
After a heavy meditative prayer session last week, where phantasies came up and demonic lust, which I gave the Lord, my desire is also heavily diminished. But desire, even heavy desire is not sinful in itself. And I wanted to see some normie/Chad overseer of the congregation giving Incels solid advice.

One of my Chaplains I talk with is an oldcel who somehow (gift from god?) acquired a much much younger wife than him. And she’s not ugly. I always think it would be interesting to have known him before he had her. Either way he’s a nice dude; and no not good looking or rich.

Probably groomed her. Churches are crazy and crawling with creeps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back