Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christian girl in my class who doesn't want sex before marriage all over for chad

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
I have a christian girl in my class. And i have a couple of extroverted alpha chadlites there too, but i also have an alpha 10/10 giant skull chad guy in my class (serioulisy, i wish i had his skull) who dates a mediocre 5/10 foid (He 100% cheats on her, everytime this girl is all over him but he does not give a fuck about her but pretends to do so and I know he dated many girls before). Anyway there is a 8/10 christian foid who says she never kissed, fucked, or anything like that (jfl we all know its lie.) She says she is christian and never had sex, and would only do if she married first and she says she sees no reason to kiss or do this kind of stuff with someone. And she is my crush, and i tried approaching her and having conversations, but she was 100% bored with my presence, even tho she faked being bored cuz she wanted to be respectful, but she wasn't rude and she always had some excuse to move away from me (yeah my subhuman looks jfl).

Lmao imagine my surprise when i saw her talking to her group of foid friends saying that "SHE WOULD TOTALLY FUCK CHAD".

there is no hope, only rope

I went to a religious school. This is exactly how it was there. If you go to a secular school you have no idea... this was the absolute state of campus culture for me for 4 years. Consider yourself lucky if you never had to bear witness to such hypocrisy daily.

Foids are all chadsexual, they say that they want to wait sex out for marriage to repel normshit or incel approaches more easily and appease their parents who they depend on. Christianity is a meme today, it has no basis in the modern world, foids that act like their serious about it are Beckys trying to raise their wifey purity stock for chad or are cultist nutjobs who got fucked over by their parents´ education, latter actually have my sympathy, shitty fate for anyone, even someone as priviliged as foids, mental issues abound.

Nice avatar that you have by the way, rest of the movie was shit though.

She’s going to burn in the deepest pits of hell while getting raped by the Devil ( hopefully )

Why is your crush an 8/10?
Welcome to volcels.co

Anyway there is a 8/10 christian foid who says she never kissed, fucked, or anything like that (jfl we all know its lie.)
That only applies to her future betabuxx (ded srs).

If it's a guy that gives her a tingles, depending on the her self-control she may have make-out sessions without having sex - although this is very unlikely if it's a Chad.

Foids are all chadsexual, they say that they want to wait sex out for marriage to repel normshit or incel approaches more easily and appease their parents who they depend on. Christianity is a meme today, it has no basis in the modern world, foids that act like their serious about it are Beckys trying to raise their wifey purity stock for chad or are cultist nutjobs who got fucked over by their parents´ education, latter actually have my sympathy, shitty fate for anyone, even someone as priviliged as foids, mental issues abound.

Nice avatar that you have by the way, rest of the movie was shit though.
100% agreed, based comment

Chad's cock is God for foids.

Why is your crush an 8/10?
cuz thats her looks and i actually for a second thought i had chance cuz she was the first girl i approach that didnt tell me to fuck off

I went to a religious school. This is exactly how it was there. If you go to a secular school you have no idea... this was the absolute state of campus culture for me for 4 years. Consider yourself lucky if you never had to bear witness to such hypocrisy daily.
Same. All those girls who acted as saints were the Tyrone and Chads fleshlight

They are out of religion all of a sudden when they see a chad. These are just instincts they are primitive. They want to fuck the fittest, its in their genes.
What about god huh? Bitch

They are out of religion all of a sudden when they see a chad. These are just instincts they are primitive. They want to fuck the fittest, its in their genes.
yeah dude i fucking hate hyprocrisy. its everywhere