Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christian IT poster who has had sex with more than 30 guys views herself as a "born-again-virgin"

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
Reject refurbished holes

Imagine the smell.

This "women" or whatever this creature is has mental illness (Autism) as well. Its not surprising that she ended up taking so much cock. She also posts on IT and FDS and we basically have a pattern here. Theres alot of mentally ill people on these subreddits. If this women ever has kids or a husband, i just wish those people luck.

What's even better is that after glancing at her profile I've found out she has autism, is obsessed with the Columbine shooters, hates incels, and posts on femaledatingstrategy

Where the fuck is born again virgin in the Bible?

Also, the cucks in there are saying sexual sin isn't any worse than other sins. WHEN THE BIBLE CALLS FOR ADULTERERS TO BE STONED TO DEATH.
I hate Christians in the west.

Last edited:
What's even better is that after glancing at her profile I've found out she has autism, is obsessed with the Columbine shooters, hates incels, and posts on femaledatingstrategy
Sounds like a LARP tbh

I've accepted that I'm an absolute abomination to women.

Why can't these divorce-prone femasites accept that they're unmarriageable trash and always will be?

literal cumdumpster

No such thing, she is spewing shit.

A whore is a vile whore regardless of how she chooses to go about it, there's no going back.

I’m sure David Futrelle or the cucks over on IT would be willing to date this used up chunk of roast beef.

She however would very likely not be quite as willing.

Chad only ya know?

No such thing, she is spewing shit.

A whore is a vile whore regardless of how she chooses to go about it, there's no going back.
what a whore JFL.

Disgusting fucking whore:feelspuke:

Worthless whore. Your christian husband is entitled to your virginity so long as he is one as well.
This "women" or whatever this creature is has mental illness (Autism) as well. Its not surprising that she ended up taking so much cock. She also posts on IT and FDS and we basically have a pattern here. Theres alot of mentally ill people on these subreddits. If this women ever has kids or a husband, i just wish those people luck.
Impossible. Autism is high inhib. High inhibs don't fornicate.

Last edited:
2 Corinthians 5
16So from now on we regard no one according to the flesh. Although we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.a The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

20Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: Be reconciled to God. 21God made Him who knew no sin to be sinb on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

just fucking lool

She claims to have autism. Women, neurotypical or not, don't need to be low-inhib to get sex. They can use dating apps or sit in the corner of a bar or nightclub and wait for the Chads to approach them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TEFL/comments/h859cb/teacher_with_autism_desperately_in_need_of_advice/

i want to kill myself

Disgusting whore

You'll never be a virgin again you filthy animal

Wow, textbook western female. Ride the carousel through their youth and then once they're about 30 suddenly it's time to larp as a good girl in order to rope in a provider.

Jfl most cucks in the comments are willing to forgive her. So much for your "christians". To them it's okay to be whore for most of your life and then come and just say "whoopsie, I'm actually christian! Remember when jesus talked about all-forgiveness?"

Contrary to the popular and misinterpreted notion of forgiveness, condemning the evil is a moral duty of any christian. If you just let it slide and say "well, god will forgive" you're not christian but fucking heretic.

Christian chads probably didnt want to settle with her after they saw the massive hole.

Where's Jack the Ripper when you need him?

2 Corinthians 5
16So from now on we regard no one according to the flesh. Although we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.a The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

20Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: Be reconciled to God. 21God made Him who knew no sin to be sinb on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
cucktianity is cucked
Christian chads probably didnt want to settle with her after they saw the massive hole.
Disgusting whore

You'll never be a virgin again you filthy animal

Jfl most cucks in the comments are willing to forgive her. So much for your "christians". To them it's okay to be whore for most of your life and then come and just say "whoopsie, I'm actually christian! Remember when jesus talked about all-forgiveness?"

Contrary to the popular and misinterpreted notion of forgiveness, condemning the evil is a moral duty of any christian. If you just let it slide and say "well, god will forgive" you're not christian but fucking heretic.
God forgives, I do not.

"Born again virgins" is just a cope these whores make up for themselves to try to get a cuck to betabux for her. These "Christian" holes are no different that any other whore that wants to settle down with a normie once her peak fertile years have waned. And they know that once she has taken the dick and that first guy then dumps her, she's already ruined.

And it's honestly sad that most of modern Christianity is this soy. Not that Christianity itself is soy and there are a few Christians who will not tolerate this cuckoldry. But it's just sad how Christianity got ruined by wokes to allow that shit to happened.

Muslim whores do exist and aren't any better. While they tried to make Islam cucked, it's still much more resilient against tolerating that bullshit.

Females desprately coping with being used up goods aka chads leftovers

base and shameless harlot! get thee away from hence ye strumpet

How the fuck someone manages to call themselves christian and belong to a psycopathic place like inceltears at the same time?