Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christian Weston Chandler is the worst a cel can get: BEWARE

Maxxer

Maxxer

Greycel
Let me explain:

- Low functioning autism (Retarded): Don't let him tell you otherwise.

- Shits his own pants at random.

- Made fun by a whole generation of trolls.

- Shoved a medallion that could very well made by a child up his ass because someone told him.

- He was made to believe he had countless babes, when in reality all were trolls. The worst you can be is a delusional incel or "delucel".

- Has all his various deeds immortalized on the internet, will never get a job and not like he could otherwise but hey.

- Suffers the wrath of chads and litechads up to this day, when a decade had passed since his demigration begun. A wrath more extreme than any of us has experienced.

- He was already crazy and retarded, but this was magnified so much by the normie society that he ended trans. Let me recap, he was bullied so hard that he BECAME TRANS. How bizarre is that? Imagine being harassed into gayness or a step further, becoming a transformer. It blows my mind even to this day and age.

Amazing.

To be fair, a lot of this is his own fault. What chads are you talking about? And he became trans because he thought it would get him women.

To be fair, a lot of this is his own fault. What chads are you talking about? And he became trans because he thought it would get him women.
Yea not denying it was not his own fault. By chads I mean normies who have sex really, it was an exageration I thought you would understand so. And being transformer is a fucking illness, you don't go trans because you want pussy, plus he said he's into dicks too so that does deny your theory.

At first its funny
but once you realize there Is a legit mentally ill guy that could have lived a relatively "normal life" with some help,its just sad

Cope
Chrischad

- High functioning autistic.

- Dirty crapped briefs.

- The man in the pickled suit and Julie might've been the hight of it all.

- The legend of Bluespike.

- I blame his sheltered life for every single one of them. It's not his fault but his parents.

- I would say this for anyone online that isn't a foid actually or a chad. Don't do anything online that you might regret as it will be immortalized. The problem with Chris is that he never learned and still hasn't as he's still on the internet to this day.

- The problem is the chads did "try to help him", but only tried to help him in doing better for himself and not in helping him find a boyfriend-free girl. He wanted a girl and they never helped with that.
I can easily relate due to seeing how I'm without ever getting anyone, my motivation went rock bottom as I don't care to better myself because of it. Who am I working hard for right now? Sure as hell not my girlfriend or my wife, because I don't fucking have one.

- I actually thought he went trans in hope that would help him get a girl because he still doesn't like guys last I check. It's as last attempt desperate measure he went through in hopes it would get him a girl. He has seriously lost his mind in the end.

He's mentally retarded. There's not much you can do with that.

Yea not denying it was not his own fault. By chads I mean normies who have sex really, it was an exageration I thought you would understand so. And being transformer is a fucking illness, you don't go trans because you want pussy, plus he said he's into dicks too so that does deny your theory.
Chris has something wrong with him mentally obviously but if the theory is correct he thought becoming trans would help him get closer to women.

They magnified his retardness by x10 man

They're bullying a retarded man. To want him to make better decisions is to want his genetics to change which is idiotic and impossible.