Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

christianity and other copypasted religions is the ultimate delusion

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
they think they've a purpose, that god selectively choose them to exist, that they're the chosen, that god is protecting them and loves them

even if god existed his existence would be too immeasurable and superior compared to you, he wouldn't recognize you and even if did he wouldn't care at all, just like we kills ants and doesn't care about them for example

Anyone who still believes in a jewish toothfairy needs to read a book by Charles Giulliani titled "What's wrong with the Bible?".

Retards.png

they think they've a purpose, that god selectively choose them to exist, that they're the chosen, that god is protecting them and loves them

even if god existed his existence would be too immeasurable and superior compared to you, he wouldn't recognize you and even if did he wouldn't care at all, just like we kills ants and doesn't care about them for example
It's called idealism, it usually motivates humans to go further, it doesn't matter if it is not "rational"

Well the Christian God is meant to be Jesus (plus the other two bits of the Trinity, whatever's going on there I have no idea) and he's essentially a fairly chill sort of a man, so there's that. Unless you set up some stalls in the Temple that boils his piss right up proper.

that's the point, his reply to my thread is very ironic and he didn't realize his argument is based on pure lookism
Diocel said it still sounds cringe even when chad says it. Which it does. It's not lookism

still his reply to my thread is purely based on lookism mockery
Yea that image wouldn't be as popular as it is if it was a good looking guy in it

Just to be clear, I'm not a professional "quote maker". I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. That being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am englightened by my intelligence." - OwlGod

just disregard every single argument by disclassification based on looks
Read the words
It sounded exactly like you in this thread
"blah blah blah I'm smarter than religious people blah blah blah"
U see religious people don't know God neither do you
Disclassification based on looks happens often also on here
Like the entire soy wojak meme for example and the "soy face"

where did I claim to be smarter than religious people itt

I didn't claim being smarter than religious people

I didn't claim being smarter than religious people
first line u claim religious people thinks they're chosen, that God is protecting them and loves them

Then u claim if God existed he wouldn't care at all, like we don't care about ants

Which makes them stupid compared to you.
Because according to you they think God loves them and you know he doesn't

Anyway the point is religion about people forming a group identity/social bonds and shit in a society/culture. The supernatural stuff no-one really cares that much about beyond kind of hoping there's a nice afterlife given to you by a friendly God when you die. They don't believe in it that much as you will note they get as upset by the death of someone as everyone else they're not celebrating their ascension into immortality.

first line u claim religious people thinks they're chosen, that God is protecting them and loves them

Then u claim if God existed he wouldn't care at all, like we don't care about ants

Which makes them stupid compared to you.
Because according to you they think God loves them and you know he doesn't

Indeed, they're retarded beyond belief

Reject Abrahamism, Embrace Zen

15._Die_Samurai_1.jpg

172_484804.jpg

Pacificwarpropaganda.jpg

inb4 u claim u don't claim to be smarter than religious people again

I was just surprised that you're able to write more than one sentence after posting that retarded generic image as if it wasn't a predictable response that every NPC instinctively does as a form of parodying when see someone doing an observation of what religion is

I was just surprised that you're able to write more than one sentence after posting that retarded generic image as if it wasn't a predictable response that every NPC instinctively does as a form of parodying when see someone doing an observation of what religion is

E06

God hates me

i cant believe theres religious ppl here

reincarnation
Demons fooled me whole family with that crap. I find it funny how people who reject Christ and are sympathetic to atheism always end up drawed to false religions of demons.

Demons are smarter than humans. Don't dabble with that shit.

Jfl at abrahamist cognitive dissonance and circular logic

I don't believe in reincarnation, there's no faith. the video is his reasoning about how reincarnation is illogical due to not following linearity ;
where the all 7.8 billion people come from if it's just reincarnation?

reincarnation also has its premise on "soul" just like any other "faith" that is blindfolded
while they can't prove it exists to save their lives, even holding the burden of proof, it still possible to see no reliability by two documented facts

1. drugs exist, and they definitely work.
we're affected by them, therefore no soul but proof that we're nothing but masses of flesh and chemical process

2. there people that have been clinically dead and were able to recall their experience that is the following description
"nothing"
which is actually flawed I know due to being a sign of consciousness since they weren't braindead so not necessarily full dead because if it was then they wouldn't experience nothing, they wouldn't experience at all. However only very few insignificant controversial stories of people seeing angels or going to either heaven or hell when clinically dead, but it's well known that the brain releases high doses chemicals that simulate hardcore hallucinations before dying, so not reliable.