Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christianity is a religion of whores

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
one of the characters is maria magdalena( Idk how spell her name in english) was a prostitute. Then if you see how all the "conservative" foids are whores no matter her religion and what about all that todays older foids that in younger ages fuck with priests around the world? theres a lot of stories about bastard sons of priest in catholic and hispanish countries... It's over for christianity tbh.

It looks like even Islam is getting cucked. It's truly over.

Better this for whores:

Every girl is a whore, it’s not specific to religion

Foids from private, Catholic schools are the biggest sluts .Its like the want to do the opposite of what they're expected to do.

Well christianity was the first religion to value a noble and a whore on the same level in the house of god

Of course this religion is a big part of why things look the way they do in the west today

Foids from private, Catholic schools are the biggest sluts .Its like the want to do the opposite of what they're expected to do.
Really? I believe you tbh nothing surprise me at this very moment
Well christianity was the first religion to value a noble and a whore on the same level in the house of god

Of course this religion is a big part of why things look the way they do in the west today
Yes, is cucked in some ways like pardon your enemy and things like that.

I went to a school like that for an year. The girls softball team once had an orgy with the baseball chads in our locker room. Biggest irony? They gave us purity rings at the beginning of the year and most of these sluts still wore them at the end.

I went to a school like that for an year. The girls softball team once had an orgy with the baseball chads in our locker room. Biggest irony? They gave us purity rings at the beginning of the year and most of these sluts still wore them at the end.
Damn, that must've been suicidefuel.

and you see that orgy? and fapped? I think an orgy is something extreme , if I presence one I think I can have a hearth attack.

and you see that orgy? and fapped? I think an orgy is something extreme , if I presence one I think I can have a hearth attack.

I've seen the videos of that orgy but not in person. Def not a thing I'd fap to.

TBH I could not handle that shit and just go about life regularly, doing nothing about it, I would have waited for the next one (dig around to find out if something was planned), set up cameras, and release the footage to fuck all of their lives up
I've seen the videos of that orgy but not in person. Def not a thing I'd fap to.

JFL wait there already is a video, how the fuck have they not gotten in trouble then?

The shit that piss me off is that even if I can get the chance to go to an orgy I am a fucking dicklet that very probably any foid would not be wanting to fuck with me in that context...

TBH I could not handle that shit and just go about life regularly, doing nothing about it, I would have waited for the next one (dig around to find out if something was planned), set up cameras, and release the footage to fuck all of their lives up

JFL wait there already is a video, how the fuck have they not gotten in trouble then?

I was a freshamn back then and tbh have no idea how it ended considering it was the end of the year. I know the school eventually found out, but didn't really do anything since most of the people there were seniors and were about to graduate. It was a private school though so I wouldn't be surprised if their parents bribe the school or something. Rich daddies want to protect their little, innocent slut-daughters. Happens all the time.

I was a freshamn back then and tbh have no idea how it ended considering it was the end of the year. I know the school eventually found out, but didn't really do anything since most of the people there were seniors and were about to graduate. It was a private school though so I wouldn't be surprised if their parents bribe the school or something. Rich daddies want to protect their little, innocent slut-daughters. Happens all the time.

That shit was going online, I was going to ruin those stacies lives, but I guess I'm thinking like current me and not like past me, just as you were a freshman when it happened

It looks like even Islam is getting cucked. It's truly over.
Yes in the muslims in the west become degenerate animals, in the Islamic world however there are 2 groups and they grow:

• The secular degenerates
  • The muslim conservatives (mostly non-violent groups, but small minority also violent)

What I foresee in the future in my homecountry (Morocco) is a war between secular Moroccans and conservative muslims (anti-degeneracy, family values etc). When this war is going to break out (I think it will be within 10 to 20 year) I'll be joining the side of the conservatives.

Yes in the muslims in the west become degenerate animals, in the Islamic world however there are 2 groups and they grow:

• The secular degenerates
  • The muslim conservatives (mostly non-violent groups, but small minority also violent)
What I foresee in the future in my homecountry (Morocco) is a war between secular Moroccans and conservative muslims (anti-degeneracy, family values etc). When this war is going to break out (I think it will be within 10 to 20 year) I'll be joining the side of the conservatives.
The problem is that fucking west support the degenerates and then win... , I hope that conservatives win

Christianity at the end of the day is an ultimate joke.

Christianity at the end of the day is an ultimate joke.
Yes Idk how europeans let been controled by such religion tbh. And look at the pope right know kissing foots of a lot of ppl, depresive and pathetic

I hate the sweet little Christian girl act. You ain’t fooling me

Christianity is a joke.
Christianity was made to make money and control people