Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christianity Is No Longer A Religion (Its A Virtue Signalling Club)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Seriously think about what a religion is and what its purpose in society, its there to impose order and systems of control, a government is there to impose legal order, religions are there to impose social order

Christianity is no longer a system that imposes control or order, its just a virtue signalling club. During my time in university I met a few Muslim girls, they were from seemingly strict families, the way they spoke of their social lives and parents, they were likely virgins, I never inquired, but they were very reserved and avoided sexual conversations, etc. If I were to try and date one of these girls I'd likely have to speak to their fathers within a week of dating, he'd inquire about me, ask to meet me, and she likely would not refuse, there's a respect for fathers and their authority that I notice when speaking to Muslims, one that you don't see with Christians.

All the girls I met that were "christian" were whores who already had past multiple boyfriends, talked about sex regularly without shame, etc. Yet they'd all talk about how good of a person they were (like all Christians)

Very few Christians today actually follow the doctrine of their book

Take pork for example, Muslims are commanded by their religious doctrine not to eat pork, and pretty much all Muslims adhere to that rule, Christians are commanded to do the same, yet every Christian I know eats pork lol

Most Muslims I've spoken too practice abstinence and advocate for it, most Christians I know are not virgins and treat fornication like its not even a sin.

Lets not even get into the fact that there are gay men who get to openly claim they are Christians, a gay man claiming he's a Muslim would sound and look stupid, and frankly I've never seen one do that

Here's an important aspect of both religions that only one adheres to, in both religions (Christianity & Islam) women are told not to be preachers, to try to be above their men/husbands, etc. Only one religion actually follows that rule

CHRISTIANS TODAY REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR DOCTRINE

Its no longer a religion, because nobody cares about the rules anymore, Christianity is just a virtue signalling club, where people gather together and pat eachother on the back for being "nice people", its more about "being liked and accepted" than "serving and obeying your God"

This is why I keep saying, if I was ever going to join a religion it would be islam, I just use Christianity as my goto religion as a formality, its the one I've always signed on forms, etc, and I was born into it, but I see the religion as a joke tbh, you can't look at Christianity and compare it to Islam, and take it seriously as a religion.

When I compare the religions, Christianity today is pretty much just a half assed version of Islam.

Try JW's.

Why, I go into strict islam I can likely even get a JB wife, I become a Jehovahs Witness and its still more of the same crap. Not bothering with christianity anymore, its absolutely worthless as a religion, especially for a man.

I look at everything with a cost/benefit analysis, everything for me is a trade off, a deal being made, with the sacrifices required of me in Islam I actually gain things of equivalent worth, with Christianity there is no tradeoff, its 100% pointless sacrifice with no true order.

Of course christianity is defeated. But Islam enjoys better health because there are theocratic countries with that religion, they have more strength and presence. Wait a few decades to become secular most Islamist countries in the world and Islam will be the same as Christianity. Religion is nothing if it does not have state or military support.

The nation that became the greatest super power in the world was built and founded on Christian values.

We had functioning families, a great economy, and prosperity.

It was working perfectly until society was currupted by cultural subversion through the media.

The media desensitized us to degeneracy..

We are being attacked by outside and internal forces that want's to see us crumble..

For example... CHINA is strictly against homesexuality, YET a Chinese government firm is pushing and owns the biggest Gay Hookup App in the United States?

I can list an endless amount of cultural subversions that our manipulating the american masses.. but this post would be too long.

Just because the modern Christian has been corrupted and doesn't take the doctrine serious doesn't mean the religion itself is an inferior half assed version to Islam.

The point is, the general public is too dumb to pay attention to what's going on.. and they're absorbing these engineered cultural brainwashing so we can crumble to the point where we can be easily controlled.

This downfall of society was Prophesied. This is suppose to happen before the END DAYS.

This downfall of society was Prophesied. This is suppose to happen before the END DAYS.

>God has a prophecy
>God gave us free will

Pick one

If we truly have free will then nothing is SUPPOSED to happen, its just happening because nobody is doing anything to stop it.

Religion is the biggest cope out there. Prob preventing several ethnics from roping

First of all, only Catholicism is real Christianity. Protestantism is so distinct from Catholicism that it's basically another religion.

Secondly, this whole crap about Islam somehow being less resistant to degeneracy comes from very superficial view of the modern world.

The reality is that Islam simply had the privilege that most of their "ummah" wasn't part of the political-geographic godless modern West and wasn't systematically attacked like Christianity was. It remained on the outside and actually had a lot of sympathies from the hypocrite West and still does.

A Muslim and a Christian can say literally the same thing about gays, degeneracy, trannies, feminism itd. and the Christian is going to be attacked 10 times harder for the same words.

If the modern world was so lenient towards Christianity as it is towards Islam, you'd still have a lot of traditional Christians.

The parts of the Islamic world which were actually exposed to the West ended up being just as degenerate as "Christians" and I'm not talking about Muslims immigrants to Europe but historic European Muslim communities like the Bosnian Muslims. There's literally no difference in degeneracy and feminism if you compare Catholics, Muslims and Orthodox people in Bosnia. Ergo there's nothing in Islam that would prevent liberalism and degeneracy by default.

In fact, the Catholic Church is the most resistant to the modern liberal West because it can't be completely subverted from the outside. For example, the Catholic Church simply can't have female priests no matter how hard the West cries about it. It will never support abortion, LGBT etc. Catholicism has its own state Vatican, its own rules written in tradition and catechism, its own procedures (pope can't be elected "democratically") etc. On the other hand, Islam and Protestantism don't have this hierarchy, they're pretty much based solely on a book which can cause a lot of manipulation when it comes to interpretation. You already have a lot of liberal Muslims thanks to that.

People can always manipulate with the Bible and Quran, but they can never manipulate with the Catholic catechism in this way.

A Muslim and a Christian can say literally the same thing about gays, degeneracy, trannies, feminism itd. and the Christian is going to be attacked 10 times harder for the same words.

Yes that's because christians have become cowards, and kept giving secular society inches, and they took miles, so now nobody fears and respects the religion,so they walk all over it, yet people are afraid to even draw the prophet of Islam because muslims don't play that shit lol

Don't forget how things even got to this point, the reason this double standard exists now is because christianity is seen as weak, christians kept relenting and relenting at all the prodding of secular society, and bit by bit became an organization that really does nothing that its supposed to

If the modern world was so lenient towards Christianity as it is towards Islam, you'd still have a lot of traditional Christians.

The "leniency" is a disguise, its not that society gives Islam a pass, its that society doesn't want to risk starting shit with Islam. Its not worth the effort, force a Christian bakery to bake a gay cake and all christians do is complain, they'd never try that shit at an islamic bakery, because they know it would start some shit.

Notice how most leftists speak of 9/11 as something that was "retalitory" against america for interferring with islamic countries, that's how fearful people are of Islam, they fear retaliation, so they try their best not to interfere with Islamic traditions.

Islam isn't arbitrarily getting a pass, it earned a pass through fear and intimidation, standing their ground, being ruthless, Christians today have lost their way.

In fact, the Catholic Church is the most resistant to the modern liberal West because it can't be completely subverted from the outside

Dude pope francis is the most liberal pope to date, come on now

Yes that's because christians have become cowards, and kept giving secular society inches, and they took miles, so now nobody fears and respects the religion,so they walk all over it, yet people are afraid to even draw the prophet of Islam because muslims don't play that shit lol

Don't forget how things even got to this point, the reason this double standard exists now is because christianity is seen as weak, christians kept relenting and relenting at all the prodding of secular society, and bit by bit became an organization that really does nothing that its supposed to

The "leniency" is a disguise, its not that society gives Islam a pass, its that society doesn't want to risk starting shit with Islam. Its not worth the effort, force a Christian bakery to bake a gay cake and all christians do is complain, they'd never try that shit at an islamic bakery, because they know it would start some shit.

Notice how most leftists speak of 9/11 as something that was "retalitory" against america for interferring with islamic countries, that's how fearful people are of Islam, they fear retaliation, so they try their best not to interfere with Islamic traditions.

Islam isn't arbitrarily getting a pass, it earned a pass through fear and intimidation, standing their ground, being ruthless, Christians today have lost their way.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that in the West, people abandoned Christianity due to having higher material standards. They started lusting for gold and carnal pleasure and felt like Christianity was restricting them. When the majority of men left the churches, who was left to defend them?

There was a time when Islam was "the West" and Christianity was "jihadist" back in the middle ages when the Islamic world was rich and culturally advanced while Christians were pious and pugnacious and wanted to (re)conquer with Crusades.

Since the Christian world pretty much conquered everything since then and Christian people didn't feel threatened by anyone anymore but their own faith.

Now Islam is where Christianity was in the middle ages in terms of trying to conquer a stronger civilization. Unlike the medieval Christians though, they don't really have good prospects for the future because a lot of Muslims aren't really taking their religion seriously anymore either.

Society doesn't want risk starting shit with Islam? Really? The same Western society that bombed the Islamic countries over and over again? Do you really think that if the West wanted to go against Islam in their own countries, they wouldn't be able to do it?

The reason why people are more lenient towards Islam is because the West STILL fears Christianity more than Islam, and rightfully so.

This is only more proof that the Church can't be subverted. Even a liberal pope can't change the doctrine.

If all this is true then why don’t the Arab countries just put all their militaries together and take over the world?

This is only more proof that the Church can't be subverted. Even a liberal pope can't change the doctrine.

He doesn't need to change a doctrine that nobody is adhering to, to begin with

If you ask your average catholic what they think about homosexuality they'll give you some BS "live and let live, love your brother, they can also be christian" BS

Nobody really cares about the doctrine, so there's no need to change it.

He doesn't need to change a doctrine that nobody is adhering to, to begin with

If you ask your average catholic what they think about homosexuality they'll give you some BS "live and let live, love your brother, they can also be christian" BS

Nobody really cares about the doctrine, so there's no need to change it.

"Average Catholic" likely isn't a Catholic, it's just a bunch of people that were raised by culturally-Christian parents who were raised by religious parents.

There are still plenty of real Catholics who follow the doctrine and new people coming to the Church. Traditionalism is growing everywhere in the Catholic world.

There's more than billion Catholic worldwide, even if 10% of them are good that's still a lot of people.

He's the ultimate virtue signalling SJW.

Anyway, great post, OP.
Pope Francis is just there for show, some sort of virtue signaler. I guarantee he doesnt follow the religion at all, that guy is a total fucking retard manipulated by the Jews to put up a show and made to idolize as some sort of "supreme" being.

The Vatican leaks scandal is a scandal initially involving leaked Vatican documents, exposing alleged corruption in addition, an internal Vatican investigation purportedly uncovered the blackmailing of homosexual clergyby individuals outside the Church.

The Vatican City State has more shit going on than we know.

I would rather have them push a "orthodox" style priest than some SJW mass media robot that is under heavy manipulatio just for show when clearly he doesnt even follow the religion.

All priests at that power engage into "certain" activities that we both know of what they are.

"Average Catholic" likely isn't a Catholic, it's just a bunch of people that were raised by culturally-Christian parents who were raised by religious parents.

No true scotsman fallacy

I don't care about what someone claims a group is supposed to represent, I care about what the majority of members represent

By your logic, all those feminists we know about aren't TRUE FEMINISTS because they aren't for equality of the sexes, I'm pretty sure there are some fringe feminists that hate modern 3rd wave feminists for that reason, their opinions don't matter though, I go by actions not words

When was the last time you went to mass dude?

No true scotsman fallacy

I don't care about what someone claims a group is supposed to represent, I care about what the majority of members represent

By your logic, all those feminists we know about aren't TRUE FEMINISTS because they aren't for equality of the sexes, I'm pretty sure there are some fringe feminists that hate modern 3rd wave feminists for that reason, their opinions don't matter though, I go by actions not words

And how do you know what majority of Catholics represent? Did you literally meet with 1.4 billion people and ask them about their views?

It's very clear what Catholicism represents and it's written in the Church documents. If people don't follow it, then they aren't Catholics to begin with.

And how do you know what majority of Catholics represent? Did you literally meet with 1.4 billion people and ask them about their views?

It's very clear what Catholicism represents and it's written in the Church documents. If people don't follow it, then they aren't Catholics to begin with.

And how do you know what majority of Feminists represent? Did you literally meet with millions of people and ask them about their views?

It's very clear what Feminism represents and it's written in the Feminist doctrine. If people don't follow it, then they aren't Feminists to begin with.

Traditional catholics still exist, but not in the cucked western world like Europe and USA. Traditional Catholicism exist in many countries that where under the spanish empire, specially in Mexico and Peru (my country if you may ask). In this countries the mayority of people are catholics and many of them still continue with the traditions, for example the easters (in the Philippines there are even realistic recreations of the passion of Christ). Many people often go to the church on Sundays and they have processions of each saint assigned to the respective town (the procession of "El señor de los Milagros" in Lima for example). In Mexico there is a great devotion to the "Virgen de Guadalupe" which have a lot of parishioners. Another example is when the Pope came to Lima the last year he was received very well all over the country.

If you ask is there are some christians who would defend their faith against attacks from Muslims and Commies, they exist. In fact in Mexico there was a militia called "Cristeros" that confronted the government that began to persecute Catholics in a civil war that lasted three years. In the same way in Peru, the peasant patrols "rondas campesinas in spanish" (self-defense group formed by many native communities) defended their churches from the attacks of the leftist ideological terrorists that happened during the 80s and 90s. If someone dared to attack the church or its precepts, these peasant patrols and many parishioners would defend it.

Catholicism is not dead at least in this countries.

Traditional catholics still exist, but not in the cucked western world like Europe and USA. Traditional Catholicism exist in many countries that where under the spanish empire, specially in Mexico and Peru (my country if you may ask). In this countries the mayority of people are catholics and many of them still continue with the traditions, for example the easters (in the Philippines there are even realistic recreations of the passion of Christ). Many people often go to the church on Sundays and they have processions of each saint assigned to the respective town (the procession of "El señor de los Milagros" in Lima for example). In Mexico there is a great devotion to the "Virgen de Guadalupe" which have a lot of parishioners. Another example is when the Pope came to Lima the last year he was received very well all over the country.

If you ask is there are some christians who would defend their faith against attacks from Muslims and Commies, they exist. In fact in Mexico there was a militia called "Cristeros" that confronted the government that began to persecute Catholics in a civil war that lasted three years. In the same way in Peru, the peasant patrols "rondas campesinas in spanish" (self-defense group formed by many native communities) defended their churches from the attacks of the leftist ideological terrorists that happened during the 80s and 90s. If someone dared to attack the church or its precepts, these peasant patrols and many parishioners would defend it.

Catholicism is not dead at least in this countries.

You'll notice a trend here though, the only way for Christianity to be prominent is to exist within more primitive cultures that completely reject the modern world or basically are so poor they just aren't developed enough to be influenced by the west.

Islam however operates within the modern world and still holds its ground, I'm not saying Islam was just always the best religion as though its innately better, I'm just saying its the best one for a MAN who exists IN THESE TIMES.

I came to realize the same once the new pope started talking about God accepting gays

No, fags needs to be crucified, stop coping mr pope and grow a fucking spine

Nobody’s religious anymore . It’s not trendy. But everyone’s “definitely spiritual” and they “believe in a higher power, something bigger than them”

It’s the safest route to go where nobody will call you out and you’ll never have to defend your convictions.

I call it Instagram religion . Literally just saying “I don’t know lol I don’t think about non NT things like that, but I’m gonna pretend to have a stance on it”

If anyone is religion , it’s used as just another way to make themselves more unique or to add more depth to that. Signaling of some kind. Religion is a relic of the past. Yiu don’t really have an excuse to be religious anymore . We know too much, science has come too far. They say god hides in the gaps in scientific knowledge.. bridge the gap and he hides in another gap.. god doesn’t really have anywhere left to hide these days.. like how you’d be forgiven for thinking the earth was flat 2000 years ago cause you’d have no reason to think otherwise, but to think that in 2019 means you’re legit sub 50 IQ or just trying to get attention and be unique.

Last edited:
You'll notice a trend here though, the only way for Christianity to be prominent is to exist within more primitive cultures that completely reject the modern world or basically are so poor they just aren't developed enough to be influenced by the west.

Islam however operates within the modern world and still holds its ground
:lul::lul::lul: There are more Islamic countries in the third world and they have more poverty than Christian countries.

Islam however operates within the (((modern world))) and still holds its ground, I'm not saying Islam was just always the best religion as though its innately better, I'm just saying its the best one for a MAN who exists IN THESE TIMES.
Any patriarchal religion (including the persian paganism that Islam destroyed) or goverment (like Fascism) it good for a man. Islam will never have the same power as the Ottoman Empire had, because they are very divided (Sunnis and Shiites). These massive inmigration that Europe suffers are financed by a bounch of kikes who wants to destroy Europe, not because of Islam itself. And as a curious fact in many Islamic countries is beginning to grow secularism as Turkey and United Arab Emirates, who are becoming more and more western tbh.

Nobody’s religious anymore . It’s not trendy. But everyone’s “definitely spiritual” and they “believe in a higher power, something bigger than them”

It’s the safest route to go where nobody will call you out and you’ll never have to defend your convictions.

I call it Instagram religion . Literally just saying “I don’t know lol I don’t think about non NT things like that, but I’m gonna pretend to have a stance on it”

If anyone is religion , it’s used as just another way to make themselves more unique or to add more depth to that. Signaling of some kind. Religion is a relic of the past. Yiu don’t really have an excuse to be religious anymore . We know too much, science has come too far. They say god hides in the gaps in scientific knowledge.. bridge the gap and he hides in another gap.. god doesn’t really have anywhere left to hide these days.. like how you’d be forgiven for thinking the earth was flat 2000 years ago cause you’d have no reason to think otherwise, but to think that in 2019 means you’re legit sub 50 IQ or just trying to get attention and be unique.

Science discovered probably 1% of the working mechanics of this existence... it's sooo limited!

Science can't even explain gravity!

I'm an ex-athiest of 12 years

Look at this 3 minute video. I promise you.. you will not regret/lose spending 180 seconds watching this.

I’m a traditional Protestant Christian, I follow Martin Luther’s teachings. Martin Luther said we need to burn all the homes of Jews and their synagogues and purge Judaism from the West.

First of all, only Catholicism is real Christianity. Protestantism is so distinct from Catholicism that it's basically another religion.

Secondly, this whole crap about Islam somehow being less resistant to degeneracy comes from very superficial view of the modern world.

The reality is that Islam simply had the privilege that most of their "ummah" wasn't part of the political-geographic godless modern West and wasn't systematically attacked like Christianity was. It remained on the outside and actually had a lot of sympathies from the hypocrite West and still does.

The parts of the Islamic world which were actually exposed to the West ended up being just as degenerate as "Christians" and I'm not talking about Muslims immigrants to Europe but historic European Muslim communities like the Bosnian Muslims. There's literally no difference in degeneracy and feminism if you compare Catholics, Muslims and Orthodox people in Bosnia. Ergo there's nothing in Islam that would prevent liberalism and degeneracy by default.

In fact, the Catholic Church is the most resistant to the modern liberal West because it can't be completely subverted from the outside. For example, the Catholic Church simply can't have female priests no matter how hard the West cries about it. It will never support abortion, LGBT etc. Catholicism has its own state Vatican, its own rules written in tradition and catechism, its own procedures (pope can't be elected "democratically") etc. On the other hand, Islam and Protestantism don't have this hierarchy, they're pretty much based solely on a book which can cause a lot of manipulation when it comes to interpretation. You already have a lot of liberal Muslims thanks to that.

People can always manipulate with the Bible and Quran, but they can never manipulate with the Catholic catechism in this way.
I don’t hate Catholics, but most of their practices are non-biblical and are politically motivated such as Mary and Saint worship.

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.” Timothy 2:5

Last edited:
Seriously think about what a religion is and what its purpose in society, its there to impose order and systems of control, a government is there to impose legal order, religions are there to impose social order

Christianity is no longer a system that imposes control or order, its just a virtue signalling club. During my time in university I met a few Muslim girls, they were from seemingly strict families, the way they spoke of their social lives and parents, they were likely virgins, I never inquired, but they were very reserved and avoided sexual conversations, etc. If I were to try and date one of these girls I'd likely have to speak to their fathers within a week of dating, he'd inquire about me, ask to meet me, and she likely would not refuse, there's a respect for fathers and their authority that I notice when speaking to Muslims, one that you don't see with Christians.

All the girls I met that were "christian" were whores who already had past multiple boyfriends, talked about sex regularly without shame, etc. Yet they'd all talk about how good of a person they were (like all Christians)

Take pork for example, Muslims are commanded by their religious doctrine not to eat pork, and pretty much all Muslims adhere to that rule, Christians are commanded to do the same, yet every Christian I know eats pork lol

Most Muslims I've spoken too practice abstinence and advocate for it, most Christians I know are not virgins and treat fornication like its not even a sin.

Lets not even get into the fact that there are gay men who get to openly claim they are Christians, a gay man claiming he's a Muslim would sound and look stupid, and frankly I've never seen one do that

Here's an important aspect of both religions that only one adheres to, in both religions (Christianity & Islam) women are told not to be preachers, to try to be above their men/husbands, etc. Only one religion actually follows that rule

Its no longer a religion, because nobody cares about the rules anymore, Christianity is just a virtue signalling club, where people gather together and pat eachother on the back for being "nice people", its more about "being liked and accepted" than "serving and obeying your God"

This is why I keep saying, if I was ever going to join a religion it would be islam, I just use Christianity as my goto religion as a formality, its the one I've always signed on forms, etc, and I was born into it, but I see the religion as a joke tbh, you can't look at Christianity and compare it to Islam, and take it seriously as a religion.

When I compare the religions, Christianity today is pretty much just a half assed version of Islam.
How would you define religion?

Science discovered probably 1% of the working mechanics of this existence... it's sooo limited!

Science can't even explain gravity!
View attachment 109109

I'm an ex-athiest of 12 years

Look at this 3 minute video. I promise you.. you will not regret/lose spending 180 seconds watching this.

Ya u got it right. One blue rock in a sea of literal trillions of rocks. 10,000 religions on this rock and your god is the right one..

You’re doing exactly what I said religious people do.. they hide god in gaps in scientific knowledge.

Also gravity is not a simple phenomenon.. it’s pretty much the fundamental physics phenomenon that controls everything in the universe so I’d imagine it’s pretty fucking tough to understand and quantify.

religion in general is huge cope.

It all gradually forgets it's founding principles.

i’m a Catholic and i know for a fact Jesus exists

Social justice corrupting everything.Nothing new.

Christianity has definitely fallen off, no one takes that shit seriously anymore, the women are whores, the men are degenerates.

I've never met a Christian who was devout, the whole religion has been rendered completely useless with no sway over anyone or anything, it's just a side hobby at best to most people.

You could even find your looksmatch and ascend through religionmaxxing in a church, no more, complete waste of time to bother with Christianity nowadays. I would convert if they actually took it seriously and kept the holes in line and made it possible to ascend but that ain't happening in any church today.

Islam is a based religion. I always struggled to understand the resentment that many folks from the manosphere (also here) have toward this religion and its adherents. They should rather embrace it as it is a perfect tool to counter degeneracy instead of hating it. Feminists, gays and leftists seem to be strangely and paradoxically more pro-Islam (althought that they clearly virtue signal) whereas rightists, alt-right members and white nationalists abhorre this whole religion. So upside down tbh.

In my opinion: Generaly speaking, organized religion is dying. Christianity is just a husk of its formal self, and Islam is on the same route as well. Globalism and modernity has caused this, Islam in most developed muslim countries is also turning in to a "virtue signalling club".

In my opinion: Generaly speaking, organized religion is dying. Christianity is just a husk of its formal self, and Islam is on the same route as well. Globalism and modernity has caused this, Islam in most developed muslim countries is also turning in to a "virtue signalling club".

religion is cucked and will degenerate and become more liberal over time there is only one God i bow too

You've got to be a bit of a mong, to take anything in the bible seriously. An as for not eating bacon. Jews and muslims are missing out on some of the good stuff. Its their loss.

They should rather embrace it as it is a perfect tool to counter degeneracy instead of hating it. Feminists, gays and leftists seem to be strangely and paradoxically more pro-Islam (althought that they clearly virtue signal) whereas rightists, alt-right members and white nationalists abhorre this whole religion. So upside down tbh.

Exactly

The reason why those on the right reject it is national pride/racial pride BS, they don't see themselves as free agents like we do, so they have "allegiance" to their culture and people, so they HAVE to be christian, even if its a failure of a religion today.

The New Testament overturns the Old Testament dietary law in Acts 10:9-16
9The next day at about the sixth hour, as the men were approaching the city on their journey, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance.
11He saw heaven open and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals and reptiles of the earth, as well as birds of the air. 13Then a voice said to him: “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”
14“No, Lord!” Peter answered. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
15The voice spoke to him a second time: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”
16This happened three times, and all at once the sheet was taken back up into heaven.

Jesus does talk about the importance of the Old Testament in Matthew 5:13
'
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.'

Then on the Cross Jesus says 'It is accomplished' demonstrating the end of the Old Covenant and the beginning of the new. This is all explained in Paul's letters in the New Testament.

Your point about fornication being practised today by many 'Christians' in North America and Western Europe is valid, however, Christians in other parts of the world are not like this.

Your point about fornication being practised today by many 'Christians' in North America and Western Europe is valid, however, Christians in other parts of the world are not like this.

1. Bible verses have nothing to do with anything here, I'm arguing something based on logic, observations and stats, I don't know why religious people start quoting their books out of context, it literally has no bearing on the argument I'm making.

2. There are muslims in some parts of the world that are not truly religious, what is your point, my argument is focusing on averages, trends, most christians are not "strict" when it comes to their religion, while most muslims are, that's the entire point, saying that "some are strict" has no relevance to my argument, I know some are strict, but most aren't.

1. Bible verses have nothing to do with anything here, I'm arguing something based on logic, observations and stats, I don't know why religious people start quoting their books out of context, it literally has no bearing on the argument I'm making.

2. There are muslims in some parts of the world that are not truly religious, what is your point, my argument is focusing on averages, trends, most christians are not "strict" when it comes to their religion, while most muslims are, that's the entire point, saying that "some are strict" has no relevance to my argument, I know some are strict, but most aren't.

I was specifically addressing your claim that 'Very few Christians today actually follow the doctrine of their book'. You justified that claim by saying that 'Take pork for example, Muslims are commanded by their religious doctrine not to eat pork, and pretty much all Muslims adhere to that rule, Christians are commanded to do the same, yet every Christian I know eats pork lol'.

I rebutted by stating that a vision in the book of Acts states that God has made previously unclean animals clean under the terms of the New Covenant.

Your other points are perfectly fine and valid. I just get sick of people not understanding the Bible and pulling out a rule from Leviticus saying 'WELL WHY DONT YOU CHRISTIANS EAST SHELLFISH OR STONE PEOPLE FOR CURSING THEIR PARENTS?!?!? CHRISTIANITY OWNED. (In John 8, Jesus stops a person from being stoned with the famous 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone.') The implication is that Christians for 2000 years have just never noticed what the Bible says. It's such a retarded fedora tipping 2007 ish thing to do.

The rest of your post was fine, though.

religion is cucked and will degenerate and become more liberal over time there is only one God i bow too

it's too bad he didn't finish the job in ridding mankind of its HOOKNOSED parasites

tbh though I prefer Goebbels over Hitler

Most Muslims don't follow their religion either, despite their governments telling otherwise.

Keep in mind that in Islam it's strictly prohibited for foids to not cover their hair.

Muslim countries are also extremely degenerate.

Last edited:
The Church has become for many normies the main obstacle to the faith. For normies, the church has nothing to do with faith or “spirituality”, it’s just a virtue signaling club and here you are right.

But when faith and spiritual commitment are gone, we can still look for the best social organization a religion can provide.

In my experience, Christian people are degenerate virtue signallers, and their religion is unable to provide an efficient plan to enslave women and it’s no longer organizing the life of the normie population, so for a blackpilled man the best thing to do is to get rid of Christianity and embrace Islam, not for spiritual purposes, but only because a blackpilled man is looking for the best offer in the market. Christianity is no longer offering a way to enslave men and women and other religions are becoming more and more appealing to the incel-tier subhuman group.

We as subhuman incels should follow the most effective religion, we should not care about a shallow virtue signaling club full of cucks and feminist propaganda.

Most Muslims don't follow their religion either, despite their governments telling otherwise.

View attachment 110189

Keep in mind that in Islam it's strictly prohibited for foids to not cover their hair.

I don't get what you're trying to prove with this chart, what does peoples opinions matter if at the end of the day the women are under control and do in fact dress conservatively.

I also find it very disingenuous when people argue that - "they are becoming more lax overtime", yes that's ironically due to western (christian societies) influence, its like a man with aids injecting his blood into another man and then saying - "see, this guy is becoming like me, were the same, he's not better" lol.

Muslim countries are also extremely degenerate.

View attachment 110191

I've argued against this very point before, and I think you are looking at it wrong, this stat actually proves that muslim societies are more strict and less degenerate, because the degenerates of society have to turn to alternative releases like porn more than western societies that allow for real life outlets as they are more accepting of degeneracy

I'd go as far to wager most gay porn searches (statistically) likely come from these islamic countries too, you look at it for face value and say - "that means they are more degenerate and have more gays", I look at it for what it is and deduce that - "gay men in these countries are more repressed and fearful of being persecuted, so they have to turn to porn as an outlet"

Stats like these are proof islamic societies are doing a better job at controlling humans and maintaining order

Also they are the only religion that truly polices degeneracy, we can see endless stories even today of honor killings, stonings, beatings, women being beheaded for whoredom, gays being killed, etc. There's no way one can argue honestly that islamic socities are more degenerate than christian societies, western (christian) influence around the world is ironically what is causing all the degeneracy problems they are struggling with today, so no wonder they want to commit acts of terrorism, the western world and its influence must seem like a disease to these people, something that needs to be purged from the world before its too late.

Last edited:
That only applies to the Israelites I think.

We as subhuman incels should follow the most effective religion, we should not care about a shallow virtue signaling club full of cucks and feminist propaganda.