Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christianity SANCTIONS White Sharia

White Sharia when?

• WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • I'm a feminist

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
PatriarchZ

PatriarchZ

Banned
-
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]“[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]she should cover her head.[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“But I would have you know…. [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]the head of the woman is the man[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]” [font=Raleway, sans-serif]“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord” [font=Raleway, sans-serif]“[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]wives, be in subjection to your own husbands[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]obedient to their own husbands[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]“But [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over a man, [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]but to be in silence.[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“For the woman which hath an husband [/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak…. it is a shame for women to speak in church[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif]”[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]"Sit not in the midst of women. For from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“Woman is a temple built over a sewer, the gateway to the devil.”[/font][font=Raleway, sans-serif] – Tertullian, Father of Latin Christianity (150 AD)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“The blueness of the wound serveth to purge the evil.”[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“If you are stupid, you will be beaten with a stick.”[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]“And a man will choose… any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman”[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]“Thy desire shall be subject to thine husband, and he shall rule over thee.”[/font]

"A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back!"[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]“No gown worse becomes a woman than the desire to be wise” (ie, stop sending girls to school)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif][font=Raleway, sans-serif]
hqdefault.jpg
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

I want to be under an atheist patriarchy. I want no cope from my rulers

This term """white sharia""" does not make any sense. What Christianity has to do with white? Christianity is not a religion of white people, it came from the middle east. Jesus was not white, he was a brown Palestinian (i.e. arab)

Kointo said:
An atheist patriarchy would be much better than this feminist BS. But how can patriarchy be atheist once you realize that women are evil?

chudur-budur said:
This term """white sharia""" does not make any sense.
It's a thought provoking meme and has nothing to do with Islam.

I would like male guardianship laws (see Saudi Arabia) over Sharia law (in a country where it is majority non-muslim)

PatriarchZ said:
An atheist patriarchy would be much better than this feminist BS. But how can patriarchy be atheist once you realize that women are evil?

They aren't evil, they're just hypergamous. I want it so I can have sex.

Harry Weinstein quality production.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LotX_kpmPwA[/video]

Kointo said:
Atheist patriarchy IS cope

atheism = feminism in the end

I love atheists because most of them are so stupid they can't see that

Kointo said:
PatriarchZ said:
They aren't evil, they're just hypergamous. I want it so I can have sex.

Queens have always been far more warlike than kings. (about 30% more likely to go to war)

Women commit 60-70% of domestic violence.

Lesbian relationships are the most violent by far.

Women turn men against their own parents, brothers and friends.

They turn their children against paternal grandparents.

Sexual abuse in female prisons is 3-5x higher than in male prisons.

When you argue with women they will defend their BS position to the end of the earth and/or make personal insults (which is why you can never win an argument with a woman).

They treat men like slaves, and try to train us like dogs. The scooby snack is sex..... the list goes on

So no, it's not just hypergamy

Cuck-Damage said:
Kointo said:

That's deep... and so true

Juxtaposition6 said:
These retarded polls
giphy.gif
75% of men agree so far.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE SHARIA!!

Cuck-Damage said:
Atheist patriarchy IS cope

I love atheists because most of them are so stupid they can't see that

And Christianity leads to brainwashed people afraid to do anything in fear of mah gawd. The clergy gives out indulgences for your sins in exchange for some shekels.

What about if I don't give care what happens