Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christopher Knight, the Maine hermit

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
This guy lived in the forest for 27 years after giving up on society. He became an expert burglar even though he felt it was wrong every time. He only stole what he needed. A truly fascinating figure that most shits on this planet will look down on in this materialistic world. He's a modern day hero in my mind. I doubt he ever had sex in his life but unlike me and most others, he never felt the need for human companionship. He must have been the biggest schizoid on the planet. I have some sense of admiration and wonder about this man.

It also shows that inspite of propaganda stating law enforcement and feds are omnipresent, one can safely "hide out" and go "off the grid" even with today's tech and satellite imagery. It's a victory against the growing technological police state.

Attachments

• christopherKnight.jpeg
    christopherKnight.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Not going to lie, he sounds fucking based. I would love to hermitmaxx like this guy in the future.

Not going to lie, he sounds fucking based. I would love to hermitmaxx like this guy in the future.
He received a marriage proposal when he got caught. Just lol at foids.

Thanks for letting me know this man