Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christopher Langan (A guy with a literal 200 IQ) asks if Certain gorillas have the same IQ as Somalians why arent we intergrating Gorillas too?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200802 182038

I never heard about this dude, but he looks like a currycel from his avi

He's a white guy from Iowa or some midwestern state
Seems a some sort of meme to me.

Plus I never heard about gorillas who can talk, read and write etc.

Gorillas aren’t more intelligent than Somalians. Koko’s test was a one subject longitudinal study which some have falsely extrapolated an IQ from. The gorilla wasn’t given an IQ test. It was given another test which it allegedly scored between 70-90 on which is the same as a human infant. Some smoothbrained media outlets saw “70-90 on an intelligence test” and started claiming Koko has an IQ between 70 and 90 when it is barely as smart as a human baby. There’s also very little proof to suggest Koko could communicate intelligently and wasn’t just gesturing for food or physical activity based on association. Again, media outlets went for sensationalism instead of the facts. Check the sources on Wikipedia or search for it yourself if you don’t believe me.

This assertion is quite absurd. I wonder if his test was a fluke, heck I wonder if he even scored 200 to begin with. He hasn’t accomplished with his supposedly high IQ. I genuinely believe this was a false flag meme spread by liberals to make far right people who latch onto it seem stupid.

**I found even more damning evidence. The only person to actually claim Koko had a high IQ was Francine Patterson, Koko’s instructor and caregiver. Not very scientific is it. We have no actual proof of Koko’s intelligence and the only person who claimed the gorilla was smart had a huge conflict of interest. The very little proof we have as is says Koko is almost as smart as a human baby that can barely speak, jfl. Also, gorillas aren’t that gentle

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel

@ThoughtfulCel
I'm genetically modified so i should be able to be admitted into society. People are too afraid of me though, so it probably will never happen.

Gorilla CC0

lol that's some high level trolling, fucking hilarious.