Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious chudur-budur's disclaimer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since November 9th 2017) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

Sincerely,

chudur-budur

THOUGHT POLICE IS REAL AND GEORGE ORWELL WAS RIGHT.

Last edited:
bro they're not gonna read this

pityful. Good luck in fending off whatever those cianiggers throw at you

They got him, he isn’t real

Last edited:
All of my posts here are result of my ephebophilic desire for lolis

Shit me to
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since July 27th, 2018) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

Sincerely,
YungCell

FIGHT THE POWER

Hey CIA,
Get a life.
Sincerely,
Blacktarpill

THOUGHT POLICE IS REAL AND GEORGE ORWELL WAS RIGHT.

Glad I´m not in America, man. At least, I think it´s something worth a shot writing is such an environment. I believed law enforcement had more important tasks to attend to than watching a forum that poses literally zero threat.

All of my posts here are result of my ephebophilic desire for lolis

"All of my posts here are the result of my desire of bioengineering a catgirl, possibly more than one, and having been forcibly banned by the human gene pool. ( = forced inceldom)"

Not a bad idea,tbh.

I believed law enforcement had more important tasks to attend to than watching a forum that poses literally zero threat.

Nope, they take this place quite seriously. So watch out while you type something that goes against anything mainstream narrative.
jew lawyers love calling everything le orwellian
my lawyer is not a jew though

Last edited:
i see you have changed your privacy settings, what happened? can u elaborate more? have u been busted?

there is no disclaimer for ur face

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (my account creation) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

Sincerely,

heroinfather

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (my account creation) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.

Yours faithfully,

Poster of this comment.

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (my account creation) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.

Yours faithfully,

Poster of this comment.
Strong first post.

High IQ
Mods are smashing with banhammer so better have a disclaimer attached to each post

Nope, they take this place quite seriously. So watch out while you type something that goes against anything mainstream narrative.

That's bad. This discourages a little me from posting, but it's a sound advice. I never endorsed illegal activities, so it should be fine. I mean, if you declare that everything you wrote is basically fiction or satire (provided I understood correctly your OP) , if you provide a useful advice (such as having a balanced and varied diet, just an example), this cannot be accepted as true and useful. It was just an observation of a paradox, nothing more.

Yours faithfully,

Poster of this comment.
what happened to ur avi man

i see you have changed your privacy settings, what happened? can u elaborate more? have u been busted?

If you are a brown ethnic and somehow related to Muslim population and living in the muricaland, then think at least 10 times before typing something on the internet. Does not matter what you believe (I am not Muslim, I am a hard core atheist), you are just not allowed to have any opinion. Don't go against the status quo. Save your brown ethnic sand covered hairy ass. Free speech is a meme.

Just to add, being misogynistic, homophobic and transphobic is considered as illegal in the UK.
That's bad. This discourages a little me from posting, but it's a sound advice. I never endorsed illegal activities, so it should be fine. I mean, if you declare that everything you wrote is basically fiction or satire (provided I understood correctly your OP) , if you provide a useful advice (such as having a balanced and varied diet, just an example), this cannot be accepted as true and useful. It was just an observation of a paradox, nothing more.

Thought police is real.

Sincerely,

PowerLevelCel

Only cucks abide by the laws broo

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since November 9th 2017) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.
Sincerely,
universallyabhorred

Yours faithfully,
NEETAndTidy

Cope, you're the one with the disclaimers for policies while I am the incel outlaw gangsta :feelsthink:
You have a gang good for you, they will save your ass. But I am on my own.
Not much of a disclaimer if you have to conclude it with "and if you think I'm breaking the law, fuck off".
I did not break any law dumb ass. I said that because authorities think people are getting "encouragements" from my posts. Read the disclaimer again.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking this shit protects you from anything. Feds lawyers can easily prove you wrong on this shit. By the time you found out youve been reported they have been on your ass for ages, good luck

Imagine thinking this shit protects you from anything. Feds lawyers can easily prove you wrong on this shit. By the time you found out youve been reported they have been on your ass for ages, good luck
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thx god I'm living in country where police and especially other more specific forces are not interested in internet at all.

You're probably flagged since r/incels

I think I'm going to cover my ass as well.
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since January 6, 2019) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken.
Sincerely,
Einon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back