Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious cigarette/nicotinemaxxing

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
is it a good cope?

Nhk5

It might make you die sooner so

short-sighted low IQ cope tbh

kind of, theres much better copes out there. its mostly good just because it mildly helps you relax and it kills you over time.

short-sighted low IQ cope tbh
How so?

It's a good cope at the start, but that's only to get you addicted. It losses the good feeling it gives you with time. Good cope but not in a long term. And definitely not worth it tbh.

Makes you feel like shit if you smoke too much, I'd just avoid it honestly, as you'll need an extremely high amount of self control to be able to enjoy tobacco. Better to simply avoid exposing yourself to it in the first place.

How so?

It's a good cope at the start, but that's only to get you addicted. It losses the good feeling it gives you with time. Good cope but not in a long term. And definitely not worth it tbh.
You just answered the question yourself, lol. Add to that that it's way to expensive in the long run as well.

lungcancermaxxing

I used to occasionally have a smoke, and i wouldn't say that it is worth the money you will spend on it.

You just answered the question yourself, lol. Add to that that it's way to expensive in the long run as well.
Fair enough. Thought you had a different answer on your mind tbh.

It's a good supplementary cope to alcohol imo but nothing worth on its own.

Smoke it when you're drunk, very nice feeling

Nah you're a degenerate if you do drugs.

Expensive, unhealthy, doesn't have much of an effect, so no.

Smoking is disgusting tbh. No idea why people do it.

Vape is 2x better for every reason ngl except that vaping might look gay for some ngl

When I was a kid in school they had these posters of ugly people smoking.

They were legit. I'm pretty sure I actually got uglier from them.

They are hard to quit when your life is a stress filled he'll.

Smokers are disgusting. JFL at being a slave to (((big-tobacco)))

Most garbage substance ever. Dependency happens fast as fuck so you don't even get an enjoyable feeling and feel worse when off it. Plus with all the shit they put into it so they keep burning you might as well chug paint thinner

I wouldn’t even smoke to get high

Too much money for small relief

its a waste of money. better keep coping with drugs

I heard that if you soak a pack of cigarettes in a glass of water and drink it, it will kill you. It was a way to sui in prison. Don't know if it's real tho.

I sometimes smoked high quality tobacco with my pipe