Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Cigarettes

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
anyone who smokes: what do you smoke? i like smooths and camel number 9's.

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke anymore but Marlboro Reds were my favorite. I also liked Camel Turkish Royals but they were too sweet and made me nauseated if I smoked too many.

I don’t have a brand loyalty yet. Rn I’m trying marlboro reds

I rarely smoke but marlboro gold

camels or parliaments, but I dont smoke that much.

AL capone cognac

I started smoking at 13 when my neighbor and friend would steal cigarettes from his father and we'd smoke them together in his shed a couple of minutes away from his house. They were blue L&Ms. I would go on to smoke for 5 more years and stopped at 18. In between, I smoked all kinds of cigarettes. I bought a pack of Winston's when I was in Spain for a week. My favorites were either Lucky Strikes or Marlboro. Sometimes I'd smoke menthols. Back then, the legal age was 16. So for 3 years I relied on my classmate and friend. We would always buy cigarettes together with our money. He managed to get them at a local gas pump station. You know how, when you ask somebody for a cigarette, guys will not give you one because they "only have 5 left"? My friend and I, we would always share the last one with each other if one of us asked. I smoked a pack a day and used perfume to hide the scent. I haven't smoked since 18 and I am 24 now. I quit cold turkey. I kind of want to buy a pack of smokes and start smoking but I figure it's a waste of money and I don't need the potential hazard to my health. For now, anyway. Maybe I'll start smoking again when I am a bitter, old, lonely man in his 60s.

I don't cigarettes, but I do smoke cigars.

I mostly smoke marlboro

Marlboro Reds

POOR LIL FELLER

YOU JUST A PENGWIN