Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Circumcised or uncut?

Do you have your foreskin?

• Circumcised

Votes: 32 45.1%
  • Uncut

Votes: 39 54.9%

• Total voters
itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Still have my foreskin with me, mostly because I'm Mexican

Im lucky and uncut

over for muslimcels

I had to: for ((("medical reasons"))).

Last edited:
I was circumcised, I don't really now how I feel about that.

I'm cut, but my parents didn't have me mutilated as a baby. I decided to do it at 17. I regret it though.

I'm cut, but my parents didn't have me mutilated as a baby. I decided to do it at 17. I regret it though.
how is it like? I'd assume you cut yourself cause American foids prefer cut men at a higher rate than other parts of the world

Last edited:
(((They))) mutilated me for """medical reasons""" because I had some made up jewish disease. I also have autism because they mutilated me

I'm cut since I grew up as a sand nigger Christian.

how is it like? I'd assume you cut yourself cause American foids prefer cut men at a higher rate than other parts of the world
No, Id never do that for that reason. I had phimosis and got scared because I thought I could get penis cancer for not being able to clean it properly. So the doctor recommended me to get cut, of cour$e.

I was mutilated as an infant. The only reason I've been given for this is that it's "cleaner", apparently.

The most ridiculous part is, when I was about 7 or 8, my mother took me to see a urologist because she didn't think enough had been removed from me as a baby(despite about 85%-90% of the foreskin having been removed). It never ended up happening because I protested to it, and my dad threatened to sue the doctor if he proceeded with the surgery.

Needless to say I have a somewhat fucked up relationship with my mother.

Got cut cuz muslim parents

it should be a crime to force a child into male genital mutilation

Uncut but would rather be cut because foids find foreskin disguisting

My Christian grandmother convinced my stupid bitch mom to have me circumcised.

75% of the nerve endings on my dick... gone for good. Why are we doing this to babies?

I'm uncut. The kikes never got my foreskin.

Uncut, one good thing my parents did to me.

Thankfully i'm uncircumsized

No, Id never do that for that reason. I had phimosis and got scared because I thought I could get penis cancer for not being able to clean it properly. So the doctor recommended me to get cut, of cour$e.
You could have stretched your foreskin tbh. That's what I did some years ago. Didn't take me long to fully stretch it, like a month or two.

It's all about money for doctors, sadly.

It's over for circumcisedcels.

I'm cut and I dont give a fuck about it

Uncut. I didn't know girls prefered cut guys.

Uncut. I didn't know girls prefered cut guys.
They largely don't, only in cultures conditioned to genital mutilation do foids sometimes prefer it visually, and even then it's only due to expected standards. Also, I can't imagine that there would be too many occasions where a foid would see a man's flaccid dick anyways, so I don't entirely understand it. In fact I'm at the point where I'm convinced that it's mostly propaganda to make circumcision seem acceptable, and a lot of men tell themselves that so they don't have to face the reality of being mutilated as children, similar to why many of them also go on to have their sons mutilated as well.

I am the second forth from the final.

Goyimmaxxed (cut).unfortunately

Im lucky and uncut
Doesn't matter for me tbh, girls only like uncut dicks if they're big and wide, not 4 inches and unattractive

Unfortunately my sausage is a kosher sausage and got the cut as an infant. I hate being cut.

Circumcised.Now I can't even cope by masturbating:feelstastyman:

Circumcised.Now I can't even cope by masturbating:feelstastyman:
You have issues fapping? Have you looked into foreskin restoration? It obviously can't regrow nerves, but it can improve the functionality of your dick.

You have issues fapping? Have you looked into foreskin restoration? It obviously can't regrow nerves, but it can improve the functionality of your dick.
It's just the loss of sensitivity that's bothering me,as I was cut very tight.I don't feel much pleasure except of cumming.Since I was cut tight restoration would be really difficult,and it probably wouldn't improve sensitivity,so it is over for me :feelsrope:

Technically circumcised, but it regrew.

Uncut. However, that let me grow up with a glans so sensitive (we're talking jolts of pain at the slightest touch) that even if I had been able to ascend/attain sex during my teens I really don't think I could have enjoyed it. It took until my early 20s for it to desensitise to contact.

Last edited:
The Jews didn’t touch my pee pee

Unjewed tbh
The Jews didn’t touch my pee pee
They largely don't, only in cultures conditioned to genital mutilation do foids sometimes prefer it visually, and even then it's only due to expected standards. Also, I can't imagine that there would be too many occasions where a foid would see a man's flaccid dick anyways, so I don't entirely understand it. In fact I'm at the point where I'm convinced that it's mostly propaganda to make circumcision seem acceptable, and a lot of men tell themselves that so they don't have to face the reality of being mutilated as children, similar to why many of them also go on to have their sons mutilated as well.

I am happy that in my country people dont jew their sons dicks.

Last edited:
Cut thanks to my parents. I was born in the land of freedom where they mutilate little boys

I as an eurocel cant understand why people mutilate their sons without religious reasons?

Can some UScell explain it to me please?

I have phimosis ngl. I'm fucked. No sex for me. Wish my parents would have circumcised me.

I as an eurocel cant understand why people mutilate their sons without religious reasons?

Can some UScell explain it to me please?
In the USA specifically?

It was initially introduced as a way to prevent men from fapping over a century ago, but now people are simply accustomed to it, and they will make bullshit claims about it being cleaner or looking better. The government tries to defend the practice by claiming it prevents some illnesses(based upon very questionable data). Doctors often pressure parents to have their sons mutilated without providing any information about the risks or the actual function of the foreskin. So it's mostly about the money, as it's several hundred dollars for the procedure on an infant, meanwhile there is a whole industry based around harvesting the foreskin of babies, specifically for use in skin care products.

That's without even getting into psychological factors, like mutilated men not willing to accept it as abnormal.

It's extremely fucked up tbh.