[Blackpill] Circumcision/MGM

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Officer
★★★
16d 5h 38m
Doesn't happen in Russia/Europe unless you're a shitskin, so I'm good.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
70d 14h 13m
tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
25d 12h 3m
The only good thing about growing up Hindu/Buddhist/Daoist is that you get to keep your foreskin.

Last edited:
Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
23d 4h 15m
I'll never forgive the JOOZ and their HERETICS (Muslims) for mutilating my dick. Abrahamists are sick bastards who should be either in jail or lunatic asylums.

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
112d 17h 24m
I'm uncircumcised but don't have much feeling down there

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 21h 21m
Juicepilled? Juicepilled.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
25d 12h 3m
I'll never forgive the JOOZ and their HERETICS (Muslims) for mutilating my dick. Abrahamists are sick bastards who should be either in jail or lunatic asylums.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
This is the reason I'm doing foreskin restoration. It's my only lifefuel at this point.

Getting a fully functional dick back is something I need the most.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL, 20,000 NERVES ARE lOST DUE TO CIRCUMCISION
"UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL :soy::soy:"

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.

JFL at the :bluepill: threads being in Must-read content.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
144d 3h 15m

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.

Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
144d 3h 15m
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference.
I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.
Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
144d 3h 15m
Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.
I can't cope because Jews cut my dick off. @Blacktarpill.

Last edited:
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
92d 13h 10m
(((They))) got me :cryfeels:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 16m
mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?

hikicel

hikicel

Recruit
★★★★
9d 19h 29m

I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.
Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
99d 16h 15m
Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.
the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
44d 13h 48m
the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people
They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
99d 16h 15m
They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.
you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.
Now that I think about it, I think some guys heal better from circumcision, and that's why some report the sensation being the same while others report a dramatic decline in it. I don't think nerves are truly lost, just relocated to the circumcision scar area.

That being said, I still think circumcision is wrong and should not be done on baby boys without their consent. After restoring my foreskin, I'm noticing a pretty good improvement on sensitivity.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
144d 3h 15m
you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers
He is a coper and sounds like troll. He is also proud of being an ethnic.

stravinsky

stravinsky

OVER&OUT
★★
118d 18h 20m
tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:
JFL that's the kind of post that makes this forum worthwhile. From one major high to an extreme low point. An experience to be sure, I'm sorry you have the dick of a preschooler brocel.

M

Mangoes

Recruit
2h 6m
tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.

J

js__stillhere

Recruit
6h 21m
Can't believe people are still doing this shit

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 16m
glad this is in must read now

bait____

bait____

Based Virgincel
★★★★
32d 6h 45m
Over for circumcisedcels
Ngl it's over for both cut/uncut dicklets

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Officer
★★★★★
26d 8h 3m
Funny thing- watch as "body posivity" "my body my choice" leftists spin like hamsters in a wheel when you touch that issue trying downplay it and coming up with most retarded explanations on why you should ignore it.

Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
207d 23h 33m

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.
Mine is gone too and there's almost no feeling there. I wonder if others who had it removed also don't feel a lot there.
Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.
mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 16m
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.
it's amazing how the same LARGE ideological package is forced on absolutely everyone since 1945

you must not believe in looks theory
you must not believe in race theory
you must not believe in phrenology (algorithms can, though)
you must not believe in stereotypes
you must love jews and worship einstein
you must cut off your foreskin if male, like the jews
you must believe in open borders globalism
you must believe in sexual liberation
you must accept that women are better than men

normies cannot stray from any of these, it's all or nothing

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 7h 36m
Good goy, GOOOOD GOY trust your local kike doctor to get rid of your manhood.
There's no nerve endings for my penis!

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 33m
hikicel

hikicel

Recruit
★★★★
9d 19h 29m
Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
99d 16h 15m

strong only post on the forum

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Subhuman personality
★★
5d 14h 13m
Depends on the type of circumcision but It's shit anyways.
(((They))) got me but I am still a class SSS coomer

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 16m
Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.
doesn't surprise me, genital mutilation has a history of becoming "softer" as time goes on

It's nothing but a tribal practice anyway, even if medical professionals perform it now

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
14d 9h 12m
what's the point when i cannot fuck bitches