[Blackpill] Circumcision/MGM

soyboyalfredo

soyboyalfredo

Banned
-
1d 5h 47m
Circumcision is one of the things that makes me most angry and upset in life
I was born and immediately put under the knife, mutilating my manhood and sensitivity and look.
The emotional trauma a baby gets from this pain is more than likely severe, and the argument that pisses me off where they said “babies don’t feel it they’re given drugs” is worse, LIKE YEAH JUST GIVE THAT NEWBORN FUCKING NARCOTICS AND STRAP HIM DOWN AND CUT UP HIS DICK THIS IS NORMAL HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY WORRYING ABOUT DICKS BRO?
can’t even cope with masturbation as I have a extremely tight cut and there is no loose skin whatsoever

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 12m
Circumcision is one of the things that makes me most angry and upset in life
I was born and immediately put under the knife, mutilating my manhood and sensitivity and look.
The emotional trauma a baby gets from this pain is more than likely severe, and the argument that pisses me off where they said “babies don’t feel it they’re given drugs” is worse, LIKE YEAH JUST GIVE THAT NEWBORN FUCKING NARCOTICS AND STRAP HIM DOWN AND CUT UP HIS DICK THIS IS NORMAL HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY WORRYING ABOUT DICKS BRO?
can’t even cope with masturbation as I have a extremely tight cut and there is no loose skin whatsoever
it's literally a tribal ritual dressed up as medical procedure

jfl at normies

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
207d 18h 39m
the argument that pisses me off where they said “babies don’t feel it they’re given drugs” is worse, LIKE YEAH JUST GIVE THAT NEWBORN FUCKING NARCOTICS AND STRAP HIM DOWN AND CUT UP HIS DICK THIS IS NORMAL HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY WORRYING ABOUT DICKS BRO?
After treating us like that they expect us to respect foids, and take their sexual assaults/harassment seriously. They don't even care about men who get raped in prison, or anywhere else. That's why it's cucked to care about random rosties who get raped or harassed, they surely won't care when it happens to you.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

5'11.260" introvert longhaircel
★★★
2d 14h 59m
Good I kept my foreskin. Thanks to my mom and dad.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
This is one of the sources of my rage, being cut.
That's why I'm doing foreskin restoration, because it's a giant "fuck you" to the gynocentric society that thinks it's okay to cut up my genitals.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
★★★★★
19d 15h 45m
Only thing im grateful for to my dad, he had his cut during birth but didn't want it for me