Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Claiming you have depression as a female should be considered a hate crime against incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
There is nothing worse than being mocked by a hole living life on "press x to win" mode who says that she has depression. If you're an above 1/10 female in the 21st century you can literally never experience any hardships. Since birth you were coddled by society, treated like a queen who can do no wrong. Whatever you do, wherever you go you'll always be able to find love from literally hundreds of guys worshiping you. Compare that to an incel who had to spend years in isolation, treated like a piece of shit solely because of his genes. Completely cast out of society because of something he has no control over.

There's this female I know from school saying she has depression because the whore got drunk and took drugs at a house party 2 years ago with strangers and got raped. She made a post about it on facebook, talking about how hard her life is. The comments that people left were absolute ragefuel. Everyone was talking about
how the poor, innocent victim didn't deserve it even though it's her fault for being fucking stupid.

I obviously don't condone rape, but I still fail to understand how getting raped as a female is such a traumatic experience. Wow, you took one extra dick from an ugly guy. Big deal. If anything, it only increases your natural vagina privileges tenfold. You'll pretty much be able to live the rest of your life living such a life that you would have made actual queens jealous.
It's a completely different story if you're a man. Your entire masculinity would be shattered. You'd be seen as a weak, pathetic cuck until the day you die. No man and especially no woman would ever see you as anything more than a little bitch. If you were to actually have the nerve to make a post about it on facebook you'd probably end up getting raped again.

TL;DR: Claiming to have depression as a hole because tutorial island asked you to perform a 2 button combo should be punishable by law.

High IQ. Female depression is a meme

They can have depression probably because of sensory overload from the hedonic treadmill. Sort of like how third worlders would look at us wondering how we could have depression when we're well-fed and have larger houses.

I love when femoid claims to have depression, thus she admits i may openly apply physical violence against her.

Women demanding equal rights should be a hate crime against civilisation.

They can have depression probably because of sensory overload from the hedonic treadmill. Sort of like how third worlders would look at us wondering how we could have depression when we're well-fed and have larger houses.

Is hypergamy as rampant in the third world as in the first world?

I hate how easy women have it

Female depression is a cry for attention, no exceptions

Average female: This ugly looksmatch dude asked me out and gigachad is not showing any interest, waaaaaaaah I'm so depressed.

Female depression is a cry for attention, no exceptions

This makes sense. Whenever a female is "depressed" she always lets everyone know on social media. You never see a man do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back