Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Classic incel comic"

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
1b237d4

Revealing

I saw this in the pamphlets being handed out by the US Government Office of The Ministry of Supreme Unquestionable Feminist Truth.

Now reverse the persons in those events and we will see for which guy would female go

Why do they assume we are all fat neckbeards that watch MLP and go to retarded conventions?

Also just walk dogs, donate blood, and give away money to homeless people br000oo000, JFL like doing that will get us laid, how dumb are the fuckers that make these comics

Lmao these retards really think that life is fair and chads are good people while virgins are bad

Jfl imagine giving your blood away for free so Mr Noseberg could live over 100 years

Last edited:
Lmao these retards really think that life is fair and chads are good people while virgins are bad
Just word fallacy, plus some straw-men: hurr durr all incels are neckbeards!
Now reverse the persons in those events and we will see for which guy would female go
Chad can be the biggest POS in the planet but would still slay.

Just walk with dogs, donate blood and give homeless money theory

only cuz he has 3 dogs :feelstrash:

JFL at these strawman comics. I have no idea how anyone could unironically make something like this without realizing how low IQ it is.

lol.
I donate blood,walk dogs and give homeless people money and others still revile me.

lol.
I donate blood,walk dogs and give homeless people money and others still revile me.
you are not blonde haired chiseled by angels aryan god with adonis frame

Just give blood bro!

I'm sickle cell, so my blood isn't in high demand.

If you replace the guy on the right with a gigachad and the guy on the left with a turbomanlet ugly incel, comics like that one look absolutely ridiculous.

A user did it long time ago here and I lost hard to it. I'll try to find it.

If you replace the guy on the right with a gigachad and the guy on the left with a turbomanlet ugly incel, comics like that one look absolutely ridiculous.

A user did it long time ago here and I lost hard to it. I'll try to find it.
The funny thing is that IT fags will continue to defend it nontheless.
"I would really rather date the cute but CONVENTIONALLY UNATTRACTIVE" dude who has a good personality" LOLOLOLOL

CONVENTIONALLY UNATTRACTIVE
Conventionally unattractive: alternative pretty boy who's good-looking but doesn't look like some gigachad male-model.

Conventionally unattractive: alternative pretty boy who's good-looking but doesn't look like some gigachad male-model.
Listen here silly incel, in high school I had a bf who had 2 pimples in his face and even played WoW with his friends on the weekend.
He was so nerdy :p there is love for everyone! tehee :woke:

Listen here silly incel, in high school I had a bf who had 2 pimples in his face and even played WoW with his friends on the weekend.
He was so nerdy :p there is love for everyone! tehee :woke:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

* virtue signalling mode on *
Whoever who drew this should take his head out of his ass. I've done ALL that(donating blood, giving money etc) except walking dogs.

Artist ironically acknowledges blackpill by portraying successful man as a blonde good looking male and incel as fat obese fedora wearing neckbeard. :lul:

But I shave as soon as stuff becomes visible, don't wear a fedora, I'm skinny and not as low inhib as that guy. also I don't understand the fedora thing I don't get it

Y they make the incel have big hooked nose and weird mouth, etc if looks don't matter

Yeah chad could of stole blood and killed dogs and she still would of went for him

Just world fallacy and strawman argument